What's new

Army run schools are showing propaganda videos against Imran khan.

Have to give credit that they think their reputation is down the drain hence they need to take extreme measures like this.

But the narrative will quickly go down the drain with the advent of social media.

Army run schools are showing imran khan videos to convice the kids that he is not good man. He is not fit for country

Asim munier son of mir jafer and anjam nadeem another son of mir sadiq. Ye tummy bas ki bath niye..
Army public schools and Cadet colleges are recruiting centres for the military so such reactions are understandable but the results will not be to their expectations.

When they took him. Then They beaten him to hell and in torture he died. This is the info. News is true 99.9% his lawyer knows it...

Your info was false, Mashallah Imran riaz has been released from illegal
abduction by Napak Bhouj.

Your info was false, Mashallah Imran riaz has been released from illegal
abduction by Napak Bhouj.
He is not stable. He almost died. Eyes witnessed though he died very first night of abduction.thry thought he is dead....He will not be the same his mental condition will not be same..
Thanks to Allah he is safe..

It is freedom of speech/expression promoting one sponsored indoctrination. Imran khan did that in form of dharna. It is about platform and how you use it. One way or other, it is indoctrination whether in school as medium or dharna as medium.

Thank you for your kind dua. I am not defending murderers. I am simply being matter of fact about the situation on hand. I do not support jailing of IK, torture and killing of anyone in Pakistan. I do not support violence against women, elderly and children. I also support and want the rule of law. But I am also not going to sit around and post abuse against the entire army.
Agreed, not to blame the whole army. A top brass, when indulge in politics to fix the countries economy is dangerous trend. All govt institutions are dysfunctional right now. Killing the Merit has killed the Pakistan governing system.
Imagine people like Kakar become PM of Pakistan and calling wrong shots and comparing Pak to Israel as satellite state of China ....then good luck.

‏عمران ریاض خان چونکہ واپس آ چکے ہیں اور وہ وقت پر اس کی تصدیق یا تردید بھی کر سکتے ہیں اسلئے اب یہ ضروری ہے کہ انکے ساتھ خصوصا ابتدا میں ہوئے سلوک کے متعلق بتا دیا جائے
انہیں دو دن سے زائد مکمل جکڑ کر ایک طرف پھینک دیا گیا کوئی خوراک نہ واش روم کا موقع۔ جسم کے پٹھے اکڑ گئے اس پر یہ کیا کہ کھولنے کے بعد دیگر تشدد کے علاوہ الیکٹرک شاک دیئے گئے اکڑے ہوئے اعصاب پر تشدد اور بجلی کے جھٹکوں نے انکی حالت ایسی کر دی کہ تین دفعہ وہ موت کے پاس جا کر پلٹے
اس دوران علاج شروع ہوا تو بھی نفسیاتی اور ذہنی تشدد جاری رہا
عمران ریاض کی موجودہ حالت اس تباہ کن تشدد کے باعث ہے جس سے ریکوری کیلئے انہیں مکمل آرام کے علاوہ اچھے فزیشن، فزیوتھراپسٹ اور سائیکالوجسٹ کی ضرورت ہے
لیکن جو پولیس انکی recovery کا دعوی کر رہی تھی وہی ان کے گھر کے گرد گھیرا ڈال کر بیٹھ گئی ہے اس صورتحال میں علاج تو کیا ہو گا انکے گھر والے بھی اسی ذہنی تشدد کا شکار ہونا شروع ہو چکے ہونگے
مجرموں کو وقت کا پانسہ اپنے ہاتھ میں مکمل آنے کا یقین ہونے سے پہلے عمران ریاض کا بولنا گوارا نہیں اور اس کے لئے وہ تمام کوششیں کرینگے
اسی وجہ سے وہ عمران ریاض کو سب سے آخر میں رہا کرنا چاہ رہے تھے مگر دوسری طرف سے دباو کے باعث مجبوری میں پہلے چھوڑنا پڑا تو اسے کور کرنے کا بندوبست ساتھ ساتھ کیا جا رہا ہے
اس صورتحال میں عدالت سے یہ توقع رکھنا فضول ہے کہ وہ آئی جی پولیس کو لٹکتی تلوار کے نیچے کھڑا کر کے سچ بلوائے ۔ طاقت کے تمام ترازو قانون شکنی میں ایک دوسرے کو سہارا دے رہے ہیں

عوام تو پھر بھی نہیں اٹھے گی
سردائی پی رکھی ہے

PTI is best when it comes to propagate fake news:

Moeed Peerzada, a pro-PTI youtuber, spread a fake news about COAS to create sensation, when the news proved to be fake so he produced another fake news. Insafis will believe on both fake news.

First fake news:

1695804109111.png

Second Fake news:

and funny thing is that he lambasts others for spreading fake news.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom