What's new

Army run schools are showing propaganda videos against Imran khan.

I know I will probably have a Vigo outside my door for saying this, but the worrying thing isn't whether the videos are real the worrying thing is that for a significant majority of the country it sounds like they could be real.

Added to the fact that whatever the truth, perception wise whatever one does, good luck trying to convince Pakistanis that a world cup winning captain, builder of the biggest cancer hospitals in the country, the guy who led Pakistan during the pandemic and probably the most charismatic leader we have ever had is a traitor and a criminal.
I have been to very sensitive places recently. I didn't use my computer, or any browser, etc and remained very apolitical during my stay there. I had met army officers and jawans, Nearly all were pro-PTI and said that 9 May was an inside job. The jawans were living in poor conditions like no fans etc.

Then the inside stories that how some brig were fired from jobs. Also, heard one incident somehow supports Bajwa's claim that we have no diesel for our tanks (after Feb 2019).

They are responsible to follow wrong people
As if they have a choice to not follow. It's the Army, not a commercial enterprise that you can quit and walk away from.

What goes on at the political level has nothing to do with the rank and file.

I know I will probably have a Vigo outside my door for saying this, but the worrying thing isn't whether the videos are real the worrying thing is that for a significant majority of the country it sounds like they could be real.

Added to the fact that whatever the truth, perception wise whatever one does, good luck trying to convince Pakistanis that a world cup winning captain, builder of the biggest cancer hospitals in the country, the guy who led Pakistan during the pandemic and probably the most charismatic leader we have ever had is a traitor and a criminal.
Nobody believes that IK is a traitor or that he incited the mob to attack the GHQ. Even those in the corridors of power don't think that in reality, however they have their mind set that IK should not be running in the next elections. Not their job to make this call but unfortunately, this is Pakistan.

I have been to very sensitive places recently. I didn't use my computer, or any browser, etc and remained very apolitical during my stay there. I had met army officers and jawans, Nearly all were pro-PTI and said that 9 May was an inside job. The jawans were living in poor conditions like no fans etc.

Then the inside stories that how some brig were fired from jobs. Also, heard one incident somehow supports Bajwa's claim that we have no diesel for our tanks (after Feb 2019).
No fans is poor conditions? This is the army after all. I can guarantee none of the jawans were complaining.

Last edited:
As if they have a choice to not follow. It's the Army, not a commercial enterprise that you can quit and walk away from.

What goes on at the political level has nothing to do with the rank and file.

Nobody believes that IK is a traitor or that he incited the mob to attack the GHQ. Even those in the corridors of power don't think that in reality, however they have their mind set that IK should not be running in the next elections. Not their job to make this call but unfortunately, this is Pakistan.

No fans is poor conditions? This is the army after all. I can guarantee none of the jawans were complaining.
You are one of them. You are defending murderers.
A baduwa and 80 thousands people says ameen

You are one of them. You are defending murderers.
A baduwa and 80 thousands people says ameen
Thank you for your kind dua. I am not defending murderers. I am simply being matter of fact about the situation on hand. I do not support jailing of IK, torture and killing of anyone in Pakistan. I do not support violence against women, elderly and children. I also support and want the rule of law. But I am also not going to sit around and post abuse against the entire army.

Last edited:

Today in things that didn’t happen.
Chances of jawaan not having fans, zero point nada.
Or no diesel. Zilch chance.

Thank you for your kind dua. I am not defending murderers. I am simply being matter of fact about the situation on hand. I do not support jailing of IK, torture and killing of anyone in Pakistan. I do not support violence against women, elderly and children. I also support and want the rule of law. But I am also not going to sit around and post abuse against the entire army.
I have told many times my family graveyard is al most full of shaheeds. My uncle got shahaeed in Pakistani submarine gazi. I jointed this form for love country and army. But not again. They must work on borders... if they want to be respected. Otherwise **** mir anjam mir asim and mir bajwa. People will burn their graves. This is time bomb

This is some Goebbel's level BS that ISPR/ISI are pulling off.

Although I still doubt the veracity (because come on, even I can't fathom that our estab has fallen this low), but you know the old adage, no smoke without fire.
Have you listened to Asim Whiskey's latest speech? You'd get a small glimpse into the grand delusion of the sepoys. Or perhaps you missed all countless moments of grand delusions of the sepoys in the recent past.

Chances of jawaan not having fans, zero point nada.
They didn't complain as such but said they were stationed there for 2-3 days (in a closed complex with no fan) and the officer didn't fulfill the formalities till then so their unit could be relieved. Also, something about inflation etc., or intelligence units sweeping operations as they come and search everything by putting everything upside down but didn't bring a list of complaints for sure.

Last edited:
They didn't complain as such but said they were stationed there for 2-3 days (in a closed complex with no fan) and the officer didn't fulfill the formalities till then so their unit could be relieved. Also, something about inflation etc., or intelligence units sweeping operations as they come and search everything by putting everything upside down but didn't bring a list of complaints for sure.
Honestly, everything you say is routine in the army life. Inflation is hurting everyone including the families of the uniformed. MI is even more active given what has gone on but the army runs hot and cold in this department. When there is activity observed which is not conducive to the running of the institution, the safeguards are activated. This has happened many times where scrutiny levels within the army have been hightened.

I have told many times my family graveyard is al most full of shaheeds. My uncle got shahaeed in Pakistani submarine gazi. I jointed this form for love country and army. But not again. They must work on borders... if they want to be respected. Otherwise **** mir anjam mir asim and mir bajwa. People will burn their graves. This is time bomb
Ok, that is all fine from your PoV.

Honestly, everything you say is routine in the army life. Inflation is hurting everyone including the families of the uniformed. MI is even more active given what has gone on but the army runs hot and cold in this department. When there is activity observed which is not conducive to the running of the institution, the safeguards are activated. This has happened many times where scrutiny levels within the army have been hightened.
Except for political tilt and doubting their officer's patriotism, everything was normal. The point is when you start disliking somebody then you start questioning his every action. People then don't ignore trivial things that their officers are using ACs while they have no fans, officers' kids have good schooling, goods, gadgets, opportunities, etc, and theirs don't, or they ask for sacrifice but plunder themselves. I was in one of the CMHs and a Doc told me that an inspection team was there extorting money to file an all-good report.

Except for political tilt and doubting their officer's patriotism, everything was normal. The point is when you start disliking somebody then you start questioning his every action. People then don't ignore trivial things that their officers are using ACs while they have no fans, officers' kids have good schooling, goods, gadgets, opportunities, etc, and theirs don't, or they ask for sacrifice but plunder themselves. I was in one of the CMHs and a Doc told me that an inspection team was there extorting money to file an all-good report.
I am sure that is the case. Keep in mind that Bhutto, Zia, NS, Musharraf, IK etc. all had their fans and detractors in the army.

I was around in the 70s and saw the charged environment within the Army and the long debates amongst officers in private settings for and against Bhutto. The same goes on today for IK.

Beshram Fojies are showing videos of Imran khan

I am sure that is the case. Keep in mind that Bhutto, Zia, NS, Musharraf, IK etc. all had their fans and detractors in the army.

I was around in the 70s and saw the charged environment within the Army and the long debates amongst officers in private settings for and against Bhutto. The same goes on today for IK.
For sure we will burn their graves... that is Pakistanis promise to you

Duffers have very low IQ. They do not understand if they spit towards the sun, the spit will eventually land back on their own faces and nothing will happen to the Sun. Same is happening for last 1 year, The hared against the institution (because of few Generals) is totally alarming now. For 75 years, the institution could not develop a mechanism for self accountability. We also saw the era of Yahya when an alcholic & womanizer General used to pass policy statements half drunk, ordered massacre of Benalis and eventually ordered surrender but institution had no mechanism to remove such disastrous Chief. Such mechanism must exist in a country like Pakistan where Chief usually tends to seize too much power by becoming disloyal to the constitution and the state.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom