What's new

Army run schools are showing propaganda videos against Imran khan.

The general public in Pakistan is so disconnected with Pakistan Army that is unprecedented.

I know people in Pakistan and UK who grew up dreaming to be a soldier of Pakistan Army one day. Now the damage our generals have done to this country is so huge that the same people hardly care about the news if couple of soldiers died in the battle against Talibaboons. I know somebody who spent all his life defending the acts of our Army, he literally fought with Bangladeshis in UK defending the acts of Pakistan Army and explaining “Agartala Conspiracy “ as the foundation stone of Bangladesh and now he was saying to me that he feels like banging the doors of Bangladeshi neighbours and ask their forgiveness for what our Army has been doing to PTI workers, many political parties in Pakistan so they must have also be doing the same in the 1970s… and he wasted his life like an idiot defending the Army who he thinks is like a Frankenstein monster

PS: being a patriotic Pakistan, I love Pakistan and the Army but I know they love power. I will continue to love them even though I know they will imprison me or sell me for dollars.
Agree. People are not even inviting فوجی from their own families in to their weddings

I agree but now it is next level against PTI and Imran Khan. First time ever journalists like
Arshad Sharif are killed and others have been arrested. Only Allah knows what they have to
go through when they get arrested, we still don't know about Imran Riaz.
Imran Riaz is dead ... they killed him same day when dirty hairy took him

One reason you have already mentioned, and rightly so.

The other is that this is all happening under a 'democratic' government.

Just look at your own post, who did you compare it to? Zia-Ul-Haq. Should we then admit that we are under martial law? Defacto, we are.

We were always under martial law, one way or another,

East india company takes orders from the US; and carries them out locally.

Has it been mentioned anywhere? how do you know?
When they took him. Then They beaten him to hell and in torture he died. This is the info. News is true 99.9% his lawyer knows it...

Last edited:
Let me correct you. TV channels in Pakistan have been doing propaganda since PTV came into inception. It is just that the previous propaganda was kosher for you, the one running now isn't. I don't blame just you for it, all of us were programmed at one time or another. Others across the borders are no different.
I totally agree. Propaganda machine has always been running. Targets have been changing over time.
If today PTI and Army strike some deal and establishment guns are again turned towards PDM and other. IK and his followers will happily toss constitution in the dust bin.

Moeed Pirzada was talking about that Video as well, it's been shown to young officers as well.
Starts with the Independence of Pak and than how IK is the devil himself.
Military doing its BS again, & people of Pakistan paying for all these shenanigans

Yes, we are. Establishment is certainly calling the shots. This set up is no different than the toothless Junejo government. So I am not even bothered with the facade. I am looking at the establishment to somehow stabilize the country, bring inflation down, eventually open up the political space so the country can get back on its yet-again-reset democratic journey.
The country was pretty stabilized before these thakadars decided hey let's do one more experiment. So what are they trying to stabilize when they are the ones who messed it up to begin with. They neither have the mandate nor the constitutional judistriction to do what you are proposing and that is the whole crux. So you are looking at the wrong end. The only thing you should be looking at is making sure this does not happen to begin with and those responsible are charged under article 6.
Humesha politicans he Tanga ga hain. Aik adha 4 star general be tangna chaie.

When they took him. Then They beaten him to hell and in torture he died. This is the info. News is true 99.9% his lawyer knows it...
Why is his lawyer then bullshitting in front of the LHC? Why was IG given time till Monday?
I believe Riaz is being tortured so bad that he may have become disable or mentally handicapped. That is why he is not being presented before any court. They are making examples and the nation is taking it like a cuckold with the exception of few brave souls like Imran Riaz, the PTI workers specially women, and Imran Khan himself.

Yet the cancer is the same.
Yes, but it's not news to many as PTI walay make it sound like this is unprecedented. It is not. Call it our badqismati but we have a habit of doing the same over and over and not learning from it.

Agree. People are not even inviting فوجی from their own families in to their weddings
Well then they are pretty stupid people. If this is even true, then nothing else represents stereotypes/generalization better than this example.

First thing is for people to differentiate the leadership at the very top from the rank and file. For any logical person (jazbaatis need not bother), a father, brother, son, daughter etc. serving in the army and doing their professional work has nothing to do with the politics being played out in the corridors of power.

No politics will ever hold me back from inviting my family members who are in uniform. This extremism in thought is another type of brainwashing against people that have nothing to do with what is happening in siyasat.

Last edited:
Well then they are pretty stupid people. If this is even true, then nothing else represents stereotypes/generalization better than this example.

First thing is for people to differentiate the leadership at the very top from the rank and file. For any logical person (jazbaatis need not bother), a father, brother, son, daughter etc. serving in the army and doing their professional work has nothing to do with the politics being played out in the corridors of power.

No politics will ever hold me back from inviting my family members who are in uniform. This extremism in thought is another type of brainwashing against people that have nothing to do with what is happening in siyasat.
They are responsible to follow wrong people

From a very close resource I’ve come to know about a heinous act that has been initiated by the ‘Army Public School’ (APS) all over Pakistan. About today they took the students of the classes 8-11 to the auditorium in their break. They told the students that they’ll be watching a short film in the auditorium. The film was about 1 hour long and the message they conveyed to the students through the video was extremely disappointing.
In that 1 hour video they showed the students an extremely biased and one sided situation of the current political issues. In that video They declared Imran khan as a TERRORIST and a HARM to this country. They told that Imran khan played with the minds of the young youth and manipulated them against Army and the Government. He ordered the DESTRUCTION and the VIOLENCE in our country that was done on 9th May (aka Yom-E-Siyah) and the person responsible for the Economic destruction in our country is Khan.
They praised the actions of government in that video which is highly disappointing.
Through that video They were convincing the students to believe that the “Villain” in the history of Pakistan is the person who sacrificed the perks, joy and luxuries of his life just for the sake of this country. While the people who are actually thinking for the “benefit” of this country are those who stood up against Khan.
I’m really astonished that in the last 40 years these type of movies have not been showed in the school while our country was being ruled by corrupt regimes.
The new definition of a true and faithful leader is the person who is heavily CORRUPTED, ILLITERATE, SELFISH, HEARTLESS and a MURDERER of millions of people.
Let’s get it clear that the Educational institutions are supposed to be concerned with the EDUCATION and the UPBRINGING of the students, there job isn’t to to wrongly educate the students about political issues
Nothing as such has been shown as of now in Rwp... so which exact APS are you talking about ?

Can you post the videos here or is this another conjecture based thread?
I know I will probably have a Vigo outside my door for saying this, but the worrying thing isn't whether the videos are real the worrying thing is that for a significant majority of the country it sounds like they could be real.

Added to the fact that whatever the truth, perception wise whatever one does, good luck trying to convince Pakistanis that a world cup winning captain, builder of the biggest cancer hospitals in the country, the guy who led Pakistan during the pandemic and probably the most charismatic leader we have ever had is a traitor and a criminal.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom