What's new

Army Says MORE Surgical Strikes Across LoC an Option if Required

Pakistanis denied OBL was in PAKISTAN ............ but USA killed him hiding in pakistan

Pakistan denied their army was in KARGIL ---------- AND now Mushraff says it was a brilliant operation.

YOU people are born to DENY everything .. Pakistani trait

We did surgical strikes. You have no option but to hide that from your public and world.

Pakistan like china is a image of cards nothing else.

With surgical strikes and Doklam we have exposed both of them naked in front of the world.

Both have only option left that is to deny the truth and spin false lies.

The world is not fool. The world and India both laugh at these actions together.

Also you can't dare to use nukes, every Pakistani army man has read Indian nuclear doctrine.

Unparalleled Retiliation with Devastation would be our response even if Pakistan uses nukes on Indian army columns within Pakistan also.
Yes the whole world asked you for evidence none was provided.
Pakistan took international journalists to the actual sites. No evidence was found.
Locals were confused...What surgical strikes.
You initially said u used helibourne troops and then within 24 hrs that sTory changed.
You claim had more holes than Swiss cheese

But do you consider an artillery duel a surgical strike. Because the rest of world has a different definition of a surgical strike

Pakistan can DENY the Surgical Strikes Once again
Can you at least show just one shred of evidence. Hearsay isn't evidence.
I can say I am sleeping with shipla shetty. Won't be true but you being Indian will be live me right

they cross and they die.they know this.i don't know how china and pakistan are treating these jokers.their army chief said two front war,now their commander wants to cross loc.what if pakistan crosses loc? i can still feel the pain of two missing heads.indian army must find their army men heads first.lol by the way, there is intelligence on our side that you want to cross loc and air force bases are already on high alert.

lol who will? You will?

You fought four wars and lost half the country.

Surely the Yindu killing business ain't good.

Pakhtuns didn't loose their country. Punjabis didn't loose their country. No Pakistani lost their country. Rather the Bengalis gained one. We don't care about East Pakistan (Bengal). We are happy that Bengali don't have majority, or else Pakistan would be flooded with more corrupt thiefs like "Hasina"

Pakhtuns didn't loose their country. Punjabis didn't loose their country. No Pakistani lost their country. Rather the Bengalis gained one. We don't care about East Pakistan (Bengal). We are happy that Bengali don't have majority, or else Pakistan would be flooded with more corrupt thiefs like "Hasina"

Man even CNN can't beat that spin lol!

Pakistanis denied OBL was in PAKISTAN ............ but USA killed him hiding in pakistan

Pakistan denied their army was in KARGIL ---------- AND now Mushraff says it was a brilliant operation.

YOU people are born to DENY everything .. Pakistani trait

OBL was killed in pakistan.............lol. again where is the evidence?
does it make sense that the most wanted man in modern history is killed. his body is flown on helicopters at night to an aircraft carrier and buried at sea within hours? no pictures no proof. but just like indian surgical strikes it must be true. would any court in the world buy this drama. but masses of lemmings like you believe it. well each to his own

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom