What's new

Army Says MORE Surgical Strikes Across LoC an Option if Required

Lt Gen D Bamboo said that the LoC was an imaginary line.
what your jawan said about Your Toilet wala Sir G kal Strike,

INDIAN SHAME ON YOU
your soldier are begging on the street
700 paramilitary dead due to lack of medicine
No surgical strikes
government making fool of the masses.

NOT PAKISTANI WORDS......INDIAN SOLDIER SPEAKS

Kashmir issue has seen peace and war, nothing works apparently. 2016 was one really bad year in terms of infiltration, owing to the increasing unrest in the valley which obviously has a positive correlation with the infiltration attempts. It's gone down now in spite of no drop in the Kashmiri unrest. Until the next spike comes, I would like to hold the hypothesis true.

Next spike is always around the corner. The "success" of surgical strikes is yet to be seen even by Indians themselves.

Indian army and Indian government should stop giving statements and should start doing the work on ground. First conduct the strike and then give the statement.
reality is they know...when a strike is conducted most will not return and the response will be decisive and massive

reality is they know...when a strike is conducted most will not return and the response will be decisive and massive
Actually it does not matter if most return or not or a massive retaliation happens. Most important is that what they achieved. If they achieve some real goal like destroying training camps etc, it makes sense. If they achieve a goal like destroying forward position so be it. All this statement in the air are useless. Army's job is to protect our interests and not to give statements. We have media for that.

And i promise to you that you will not have the ability to do it again ever.

You will be in a chemical hell-hole before you do your Sir G kal drama again

And we can do some shit and you will not like it.

Ask @Stephen Cohen for making a stupid troll thread.

We did surgical strikes. You have no option but to hide that from your public and world.

Pakistan like china is a image of cards nothing else.

With surgical strikes and Doklam we have exposed both of them naked in front of the world.

Both have only option left that is to deny the truth and spin false lies.

The world is not fool. The world and India both laugh at these actions together.

Also you can't dare to use nukes, every Pakistani army man has read Indian nuclear doctrine.

Unparalleled Retiliation with Devastation would be our response even if Pakistan uses nukes on Indian army columns within Pakistan also.

Actually it does not matter if most return or not or a massive retaliation happens. Most important is that what they achieved. If they achieve some real goal like destroying training camps etc, it makes sense. If they achieve a goal like destroying forward position so be it. All this statement in the air are useless. Army's job is to protect our interests and not to give statements. We have media for that.

loool.....you brain is not function.
1....Actually it does not matter if most return or not or a massive retaliation happens

try telling that to the families of the slain soldiers. ok for you to sit behind the screen and be brave. I bet even at school you get bullied. massive retaliation may mean your house gets hit. your mother brother father may get killed.....but that ok right? brain before type

2...Most important is that what they achieved

what will they have achieved. if most are dead its a failure. and they have provoked a war that neither side can win.

3...If they achieve a goal like destroying forward position so be it

I think you need to stop watching Bollywood movies. this is the most fortified border on the planet.

4.... Army's job is to protect our interests and not to give statements

finally I agree with you but then again we know the indian army like the people talks a lot and does nothing. it cant even feed its troops or provide medicines for them. check out the thread where there is a video of indian soldier saying he begs on the streets to feed his family.

try telling that to the families of the slain soldiers. ok for you to sit behind the screen and be brave. I bet even at school you get bullied. massive retaliation may mean your house gets hit. your mother brother father may get killed.....but that ok right? brain before type
When a person join defence force, families know what may be in the store. I have few of my family members serving in IAF and IA. We know what may happen. And yes, sometimes when they are sent to a mission, their chances of survival are bleak. We know how Tiger Hill was retaken.
In the battle field, mothers brothers, fathers cease to exist. Orders are to be followed and the biggest motivator is, if you don't act either you or your team members will be killed. Ask an Army person why so much importance is given to platoon identity in training or an officer why so do soldiers actually fight.

what will they have achieved. if most are dead its a failure. and they have provoked a war that neither side can win.
If most of them are dead after achieving their objective so be it. BTW, don't be so assured that your side won't suffer casualties. Indian Army is a professional force not a bunch of teenagers.

3...If they achieve a goal like destroying forward position so be it

I think you need to stop watching Bollywood movies. this is the most fortified border on the planet.
India is fighting this war with Pakistan since '47. Only the intensity changes over times. Both sides know where there is fortification and where and how to attack and undo it.

@Jackdaws was saying he has doubts about this drama Lets see if he still believes the same or to prove desh bhakti he has changed his mind. :D
Ha, my loyalty is to India - not to its Government. They are two different entities. I still feel it was in all likelihood more of a cross-border raid given the rather fanciful "surgical strikes" tag. There is no legal definition for "surgical strikes" - so it suits the Government's narrative. Pakistan says nothing happened, India says something major happened. As is always the case with India-Pakistan narratives, the truth lies somewhere in between.

Don't have any clue about these matters, but looks like somebody loves PDF and keep it interesting on a 24/7 basis!!! I am pretty sure PDF gets lots of hits/hr. Can somebody make money out of it (advertising etc.)????

Guys why are you wasting your time and words on this delusional Lush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A delusion is defined as a belief that is strongly held to be true, despite evidence to the contrary. It is a fixed and pervasive way of thinking that is not easily derailed by logic.

Delusions and paranoia can be very difficult to understand. What is logical to us may not be logical to the person suffering from paranoia or firmly help, yet inaccurate thoughts.
As per our KITAP, many folks have been wired/programmed that way!!!!

Invaders created it. Take pride in invaders now.
Urdu by Ordu....

They are up and down all the time. They can be again up next year. In MMS regime things were far better. So much so that you guys started claiming that Kashmir issue is solved.
According to Modi, "Hard work, not Harvard"....
I was almost sure that the Indian folks take great pride in education....

After all, in all reasonable debate, if one claims something outlandish and then claims to have proof, the burden of proving it lies upon the claimant. That would be the Indian army and authorities in this case. Or at the very least, please at least contract out footage to bollywood, even a standard bollywood musical would suffice.
In the "Business Law" class something like this was taught.....

Back
Top Bottom