What's new

Army set to place order for 118 Arjun Mark 1-As, the most potent tank in its inventory

Fully homemade complete NATO style Arjun is deadly.... any tank in this subcontinent should not cross the tracks of Arjun... if you do your tank will be a history... French leclerk used to be my most favorite tank and I always used to dream about Leclerk in Indian army but hey wait....my country produced homemade leclerk Arjun at home....:smitten:
Watch the video troll.....The world is laughing at you...

@SIPRA @Blacklight @StormBreaker @Verve @masterchief_mirza @N.Siddiqui @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Windjammer @Mentee @fitpOsitive @Valar.

Dearest Paks,

We have made a fundamental mistake... and once again due to our arrogance we have not taken the good Indians seriously...

Now the have produced Arjun Da Tank!

While everyone was misleading themselves trying to compare it with other best-in-class tanks around the world... they failed to see what it truly is...

Arjun is Not a Tank... Arjun is an Ecosystem!

Well done Indians, well done!!!

Time to take Indians seriously...

Mangus

No doubt. The stature of Arjun among armory is same as that of Corona among viruses. It is lethal. Yeh Corona virus ka phupharh lagta hae. We have to be careful.

arjun may not be a good tank. But it is also not bad. Remember that 90% of countries in the world cannot produce tanks themselves. The road is still long, no one forever lags behind

No doubt. The stature of Arjun among armory is same as that of Corona among viruses. It is lethal. Yeh Corona virus ka phupharh lagta hae. We have to be careful.
I heard that if T-90 is Hina rabbani then Arjun is Marvi sarmad in terms of “Wazan”?

arjun may not be a good tank. But it is also not bad. Remember that 90% of countries in the world cannot produce tanks themselves. The road is still long, no one forever lags behind
Tareef bhi kar ra hai aur zaleel bhi, Bhai kia kehna chahte ho akhir ???

Translation : “Praising as well as insulting, What are you trying to prove here ?”

Good News!! Arjun tank can now cure corona virus...hurraay for modi jee

Perhaps, but most manufacturers know when to cut their losses and not spend 30 years developing a dud.

Back
Top Bottom