What's new

Army should be looking for a NEW Sub Machine Gun (SMG)

some more pics of fully turkish weapon

yi-20110318-kirikkale-57-mkek.jpg

A03105655.jpg

the reason we didnt get the other hk-417 is because it was 5.56 mm while we wanted something with better firepower and totaly our so we decided to do our own , apparrently these are the specs of it

KALİBRE: 7,62 mm

AĞIRLIK: 4,3 kg

ETKİLİ MENZİL: 600 metre

BOY: 92 cm

NAMLU ÖMRÜ: 10 bin atım

MERMİ NAMLU ÇIKIŞ HIZI: 800 m/sn

ŞARJÖR KAPASİTE: 20 fişek

ATIŞ SÜRATİ: 650 atım/dakika

i think we should joint produce with pakistan

i hate the g3 shape it looks too old

Last edited by a moderator:
Why buy turkish stuff when you can get the real deal from Colt

because its quality , probably cheaper ( not sure ) , give the money to a friendly nation , can joint produce etc what about indias new assault rifle looks like a 1920 design

What the hell guys Our Armies uses mixture of arms ... our army is happy and POF is already making some designs we need self reliance

they are too expensive each and plus we was going to get them aswell but they are weak with 5.56mm bullet so we made our own gun instead of hk

Like I mentioned, HK-416/HK-417 are under considerations to replace G-3. And also I think they will be produced under license.

Agreed. This title is not true and doesn't fit the picture.

This rifle by Pakistan Army standards is an ASSAULT RIFLE that falls in the G-3 category! This does not fall into the SMG category!

forget damn russian weapons we are getting a fully turkish AR and maybe SM gun aswell , you can get these and we will both ditch the g-3 its getting damn old

milli-piyade-tufegi.jpg

mkektfek1.jpg

yerli-mali-piyade-tufegi.bmp

195847_190085337694306_132341030135404_383044_5586797_n.jpg

we were going to get hk-417 under licence but then we said instead lets make our own weapons without licence our own design etc so we done above which will be mass produced in a few days

below are pics of hk-417 under licence which we will not mass produce but maybe our special units will only use

images

170401.jpg

2.jpg

True! My original title has been changed by the MOD for reasons unknown.........the fact remains that ARMY IS LOOKING FOR A NEW SMG!!!

Like I mentioned, HK-416/HK-417 are under considerations to replace G-3. And also I think they will be produced under license.

Agreed. This title is not true and doesn't fit the picture.

because its quality , probably cheaper ( not sure ) , give the money to a friendly nation , can joint produce etc what about indias new assault rifle looks like a 1920 design

Which one? and why drag India in this thread?. If pakistan does need a AR15/M16 derivative, why not buy it from Norinco. Why buy a turkish clone????? I am pretty sure turkey wont be able to produce it at lesser cost than the guys at norinco, right?

0.45acp I guess, Not what PA is lookig for according to other members.

Which one? and why drag India in this thread?. If pakistan does need a AR15/M16 derivative, why not buy it from Norinco. Why buy a turkish clone????? I am pretty sure turkey wont be able to produce it at lesser cost than the guys at norinco, right?

0.45acp I guess, Not what PA is lookig for according to other members.
but their was a guy, talking about , airforce keeping thier, p90s back, thn KRIS can be a option?

It would be much better and cheaper if POF and HMC would have joined the Germans Heckler Koch over the development of Guns, Rifles, Sniper Rifles and other assault equipments.

Back
Top Bottom