What's new

Army to be called in GB

Like 9 May, this sectarian violence was planned to send the army as elected representation is missing after Khalid Kursheed Khan

GB scouts liberated their area, Civil movement liberated Pakistan, Qabali liberated AK but army has suppressed them all and ruling them.

No they didn’t. I’m not sure how many times I have to keep repeating this fact of the AJKRF liberated the area, not any Lashker.
Our forefathers knew how to fight well.

Don't understand this, is doing public tabarra on sahaba an essential part of the Shia creed, without which they won't enter jannah? Why do they keep doing it with ever increasing boldness and cry foul when the sunnis react?
Education opens up close minded fools and helps them understand things in clear.
I Suggest give education a try!!!!

No they didn’t. I’m not sure how many times I have to keep repeating this fact of the AJKRF liberated the area, not any Lashker.
Our forefathers knew how to fight well.
So like GB scouts, part of the dogra fauj (now AJKRF) actually pushed the main army? Technically, Asghr Khan father or grand father was Waziri and part of dogra army. So, when did Qabili enter and what did they achieve? I know some of them plundered too.

Education opens up close minded fools and helps them understand things in clear.
I Suggest give education a try!!!!
Sounds like a Yes, i.e. only after doing tabarra on Prophet's companions will Shia be allowed to enter jannah.

GB scouts are 6 x wings, a brigade strength. At least 2 x wings deployed on LOC, others having internal security duty. There is also a GB levies force to supplement the scouts.

Army might deploy a unit or two from FCNA. It’s easier to cover terrain such as roads and intersections in mountains with minimal strength. GB Scouts have been called in past few times also to curb down roits including sectarian and religious.

I am sorry to say instead of identifying people's grievances, it's people like you add fuel to the fire, why should China help in these illegal actions.
China has played a different role, like helping in making roads in GB, the Karakoram Highway and the CPEC routes probably providing finance to security forces for securing these routes apart from helping in making roads.

So like GB scouts, part of the dogra fauj (now AJKRF) actually pushed the main army? Technically, Asghr Khan father or grand father was Waziri and part of dogra army. So, when did Qabili enter and what did they achieve? I know some of them plundered too.

Yes they did and had a lot of ground to cover. The lashkar came during. the middle of the muzaffarabad campaign, then joined us for the push into Srinagar.

I am sorry to say instead of identifying people's grievances, it's people like you add fuel to the fire, why should China help in these illegal actions.

China is our ally and has the AI Survelliance technology to identify people.

These terrorists are using the excuse of greviances to create anarchy and a color revolution in the country.

We should nip it in the bud.

Sounds like a Yes, i.e. only after doing tabarra on Prophet's companions will Shia be allowed to enter jannah.

Illeterate, Only The Almight God can decide who goes where instead of worrying about others worry about your own soul.

It's a common knowledge TTP, ASWJ,LJ all Terrorist corporations are owned and operated by ISIS oh my Bad I meant ISI. You know the same guys who offers prayers in Lal masjid behind a terrorist...

Illeterate, Only The Almight God can decide who goes where instead of worrying about others worry about your own soul.

It's a common knowledge TTP, ASWJ,LJ all Terrorist corporations are owned and operated by ISIS oh my Bad I meant ISI. You know the same guys who offers prayers in Lal masjid behind a terrorist...

Non sense .

If TTP is controlled by our Military why is TTP killing our military and ANP and not PTI ?

Back
Top Bottom