What's new

Army to be called in GB

Pakistan should take help from China to identify the people in this video and crush these people.

Don't be a terror sympathizer.
Let's crush them like Bengalis and see what India does..will they liberate them like Bengalis or not

Later we will debt we crushed them .as we will pretend we are nobel people and don't crush or rape civilians

We were too linient with the Awami League which emboldened and gave impetus to the bengali movement.

We should learn from the mistakes that we did in the east pakistan.

Take no prisoners. Just crush these people before it is too late.
Grade AAA nincompoop, makes fool seem as if he has brain cells.. but just 1… same level of intelligence as the Faujeets and duffers he so vehemently supports as if they are saints…

Last edited:
Let's crush them like Bengalis and see what India does..will they liberate them like Bengalis or not

Later we will debt we crushed them .as we will pretend we are nobel people and don't crush or rape civilians

India does not have the guts to get involved after the spanking they received from China in Galwan and defeated by Pakistan as part of the Operation Swift Retort.

India does not have the guts to get involved after the spanking they received from China in Galwan and defeated by Pakistan as part of the Operation Swift Retort.
India got spanking from China and got involved after 1962 in 1971

W r t to op swift I trust PMLN leader who said Pakistani generals key shalwarin otar gaye thee

I

Ayaz Sadiq never lies

It is sectarian violence, which shia side has escalated into anti state remarks, threatening to cross the LoC to Kargil.

Pakistan should've taken Iran down with the US and Israel when it had the chance. Iranian influence ion Shias is a serious threat to national security.

You have that in interior Sindh and Balochistan.

TTP is made of people who picked up arms against Pakistan because Pakistan didn't want to go to war with America to protect Afghanistan, who was sheltering Osama bin Laden.

So yes, it was created by the Pakistan Army when they refused to defend a rogue terrorist sheltering nation who lays claim to half of Pakistan.
I cannot buy secterian card.
ISI behind every mischief.

Ppl in GB fed-up to be ruled by GHQ.

Kyu bhai usne kya kar dia ab? To answer the question though, it will be decided in party meeting. Multiple contenders are there, depends on what RSS feels will suit BJP better I guess.

Nitin Gadkari is well respected by all parties

I think Nitin will at least bring a technocrat angle instead of the divisive craziness and hatemongering people like Yogi Adityanath bring to the governance of India.

Ultimately - that is what Indians want - development, which Nitin has already delivered in droves.

Nitin is the perfect leader for New India.

The internal wing duffers closed the GB assembly after removing the people mandated CM Khalid Khursheed, he was a choice of the locals and the PTI members.

Once you muzzle the voices of the people and put them against the wall and leave no room for the majority people, the only route left is choas and protests, and arson.

The GB assembly was the representative of the people, the neutral duffers closed it down, and closed the room for voices which acts as Catharsis, no place to talk about issues and problems.

The duffers are dangerous for Pakistan, will break this country just as in 1971.

Only people without any mental faculty, deranged, morons and idiots can do this.

The internal wing duffers closed the GB assembly after removing the people mandated CM Khalid Khursheed, he was a choice of the locals and the PTI members.

Once you muzzle the voices of the people and put them against the wall and leave no room for the majority people, the only route left is choas and protests, and arson.

The GB assembly was the representative of the people, the neutral duffers closed it down, and closed the room for voices which acts as Catharsis, no place to talk about issues and problems.

The duffers are dangerous for Pakistan, will break this country just as in 1971.

Only people without any mental faculty, deranged, morons and idiots can do this.
GHQ was petrified.
GB marching towards pindi.
Army called in.
All communication cut.
Rest of the occupied country under censorship.

Shia vs sunni deobandi , looks like an engineered sectarian conflict is planned resulting in forces to take charge. Someone needs to rethink this whole scenario.

I vehemently denounce this, there is absolutely NO reason to be blamed for blasphemy to be in opposition to the caliphate of Muawiyah. I am saying this with a lot of conviction and responsibility. ANYBODY who is in opposition to the caliphate of khulfa rashideen is in the wrong especially if anybody wages war against any of rhe khulfa rashideen. That aside historically speaking I have personally never read or heard about Muawiyah being involved in any part of early Islamic history or contributing in anyway. Just as the fasiqs who opposed Hazrat Abu bakr at the start of his caliphate and waged conflict against him were wrong so was Muawiyah WRONG, in my opinion. Also let’s not forget the historical peace treaty between imam hasan and him in which one of the clear conditions was that Muawiyah will not elect his son as his successor which he did and we all know how that turned out. So if we believe imam Ali was one of the khulfa rashideen which I do and somebody tries to disrupt his caliphate and waged war against him, he is not in the right. I know I will catch a alot of opposition to this opinion but never the less it is my opion and it is a historical fact and event. @M. Sarmad @Mentee @Falgrine
@AA_

I am also in opposition to anyone who defends in the garb of the Hadith that whoever follows any of my sahaba is on the right path as they are like stars. I disagree with thatvhadoth personally because muawiyah and Ali are both sahaba technically so if they are both right why are they waging war. There is only truth and falsehood and the Quran teaches us this very well.
If somebody says that he conquered lands for muslims, well hazrat omar did as well especially all of Persia, and in my opinion Muawiyah is not worhb1 percent of hazrat Omar. (All opinions are my own please don’t freak out. Respectfully)

Last edited:

coko coko coko coko coko coko :lol:

He speak like the dangerous duffers of the Army we have occupying this country. :lol:

I vehemently denounce this, there is absolutely NO reason to be blamed for blasphemy to be in opposition to the caliphate of Muawiyah. I am saying this with a lot of conviction and responsibility. ANYBODY who is in opposition to the caliphate of khulfa rashideen is in the wrong especially if anybody wages war against any of rhe khulfa rashideen. That aside historically speaking I have personally never read or heard about Muawiyah being involved in any part of early Islamic history or contributing in anyway. Just as the fasiqs who opposed Hazrat Abu bakr at the start of his caliphate and waged conflict against him were wrong so was Muawiyah WRONG, in my opinion. Also let’s not forget the historical peace treaty between imam hasan and him in which one of the clear conditions was that Muawiyah will not elect his son as his successor which he did and we all know how that turned out. So if we believe imam Ali was one of the khulfa rashideen which I do and somebody tries to disrupt his caliphate and waged war against him, he is not in the right. I know I will catch a alot of opposition to this opinion but never the less it is my opion and it is a historical fact and event. @M. Sarmad @Mentee @Falgrine
@AA_

I am also in opposition to anyone who defends in the garb of the Hadith that whoever follows any of my sahaba is on the right path as they are like stars. I disagree with thatvhadoth personally because muawiyah and Ali are both sahaba technically so if they are both right why are they waging war. There is only truth and falsehood and the Quran teaches us this very well.
If somebody says that he conquered lands for muslims, well hazrat omar did as well especially all of Persia, and in my opinion Muawiyah is not worhb1 percent of hazrat Omar. (All opinions are my own please don’t freak out. Respectfully)

A governor cannot disobey a direct lawful command of a democratically elected Caliph/imam to step down from his post communicated via official channel let alone challenging his legitimacy by waging war against the federation . That's totally against The Quran and no hadith can over rule The Revelation .

A governor cannot disobey a direct lawful command of a democratically elected Caliph/imam to step down from his post communicated via official channel let alone challenging his legitimacy by waging war against the federation . That's totally against The Quran and no hadith can over rule The Revelation .
And the worst of all, Muawiya started the tradition of cursing Imam Ali from the Pulpits that continued unabated for decades.
So Shias getting emotionally riled up upon hearing him being called RA with all sorts of fake fazail is just natural @Mustang125 .

Last edited:

With due respect and you know I mean this when I say this, I have a differing view with you on Hadiths. You are a Quranist with your own logic which I will not debate but nevertheless I tagged you out of respect and because I get to learn from your knowledge.

And the worst of all, Muawiya started the tradition of cursing Imam Ali from the Pulpit that continued unabated for decades.
So Shias getting emotionally riled up upon hearing him called RA with all sort of fake fazail is just natural @Mustang125 .

Not about Shias brother, it’s about factual
History which cannot be denied. Sulhe hasan had a clear condition that he will not choose his successor as his son which he did and we know how distarous that was.

Back
Top Bottom