What's new

Arnab is going viral in China

I liked what I just saw.. Americans are being shown a mirror of reality. Sure we dislike Arnab but in the clip he is showing Americans how hypocrites they are when it comes to human rights and how selective they are when it comes to principles. Infect Americans have no principle other than what they cook out of their @RS and then expect the world will live by that now.

They have become a true super power. They give the Chinese a dress down on odd days of the week and Americans a dress down on the even days of the week.

I can understand that the Indian government supports Russia. Do Indian media also support Russia?

For decades USA used Indians against China. From now on China & Russia will use Indians against USA. How the turn tables.

1648297616186.png

I can understand that the Indian government supports Russia. Do Indian media also support Russia?

At least 90% of Indian electronic media blindly follows BJP/RSS lead Indian government. They never question it.

At least 90% of Indian electronic media blindly follows BJP/RSS lead Indian government. They never question it.

At least none of the Indian TV channels support Russia, even sadly the respectable NDTV India ( Hindi language ). Their coverage of the Russian operation is most of the time, or always depending on the day, from the POV of Zelensky's forces and NATO's news brigade. No mention by Indian TV channels of the Nazi elements under Zelensky's command. No mention of foreign fighters for Zelensky. No mention of Syrian fighters fighting alongside Russians. No mention of the entire immoral standing of NATO in this war. I was simply disgusted and stopped watching these channels' war coverage after the first few days though NDTV did speak on the reality of the Indian students stuck in Ukraine until their melodramatic evacuation by Modi government.

For decades USA used Indians against China. From now on China & Russia will use Indians against USA. How the turn tables.

View attachment 827568

India is having an independent foreign policy.

The name of China, if India is getting sophisticated weapons from USA and the west, then it is only better for India.

Also, since Russia is getting closer to China then we need to close with France, USA and the West if anything stops at UN.

However, India will always maintain a strategic and trusted friendship relationship with Russia and also, a strategic relationship with USA and West,............................... It is a very successful India foreign policy from WEST to EAST and Israel to Palestine. India has good relations with most of the countries.

At least none of the Indian TV channels support Russia, even sadly the respectable NDTV India ( Hindi language ). Their coverage of the Russian operation is most of the time, or always depending on the day, from the POV of Zelensky's forces and NATO's news brigade. No mention by Indian TV channels of the Nazi elements under Zelensky's command. No mention of foreign fighters for Zelensky. No mention of Syrian fighters fighting alongside Russians. No mention of the entire immoral standing of NATO in this war. I was simply disgusted and stopped watching these channels' war coverage after the first few days though NDTV did speak on the reality of the Indian students stuck in Ukraine until their melodramatic evacuation by Modi government.

I didn't say that. What I said is that more than 90% of Indian electronic media toe the line of current BJP-lead government.

India has always been Russia's bitch, your pm went to su to negotiate and win and came out pepsi. Recently one of your anchors RSS (Rahul Shiv Shankar) was so blind that he kept on shouting at wrong person just to realize that he was talking to a very different person ( blind hate).

This can at least show that the Indian media is not controlled by USA. The USA controls many countries by buying off the media and NGO.

You are right. Indian media is predominantly only subservient to their current BJP-led government. But this may not be true, for the previous Congress-led governments. There was lot of criticism against them.

However, India will always maintain a strategic and trusted friendship relationship with Russia and also, a strategic relationship with USA and West,............................... It is a very successful India foreign policy from WEST to EAST and Israel to Palestine. India has good relations with most of the countries.

So how do you reconcile with India being the largest customer of Israeli armaments with the fact of Israel occupying large parts of West Bank Palestine and installing checkpoints in West Bank territory ? What if China comes in and allows 500,000 Chinese settlers to create guarded settlements in India and Chinese checkpoints at regular intervals in Indian territory. And then there is the entire fact of the Israel-Palestine issue.

It is a very successful India foreign policy from WEST to EAST and Israel to Palestine. India has good relations with most of the countries.
Your successful foreign policy lies in your country's big but weak status. Fast growing big powers usually don't have good relationship with other countries.

Back
Top Bottom