What's new

Arrests made in "Greta Thunberg toolkit case" in India

Where is the rambling ? As I said, the violence on the 26th was unfortunate, what with a policeman cut on the arm with a sword or that bunch of policemen forced to jump into the Red Fort ditch, but it is also true that police agent provocateurs infiltrated the protesting farmers. Let me know what you make of my statement about the violent "farmer" caught with police ID.

About Capitol Hill, I didn't understand what the drama was about. It wasn't as if Washington DC was having a leftist revolution. Why are you presenting this event ?

Lastly, are you refusing to believe that 22 farmers didn't die before the 26th, 20 by cold and 2 by self gunshot ?

First - I am not refusing to believe that 22 Khalistani terrorists died. I am just saying these dumbAss terrorists dying has nothing to do with GOI. They were stupid and good riddance.

Second - Capitol Hill protests were mild protests, I can post a hundred videos that show how voilent and how dangerous the Khalistanni idiots were on 26th. My point being, the left liberals immediately denounced capitol protests, banned everyone, arrested them. No peep from anyone but much worse happens in India. Some how they expect GOI to sit quiet and take it up their hole.

Watch the video and let me know how you feel.
Most of those police are dalits and BC's but hey...since it does not fit the narrative, lets bulldoze them under a tractor and support Khalistanis disguised as farmers.

Says someone from a country where Army executes people without trials in civilian courts.

Atleast the Army is a state institution acting in the name of public safety, in India random mobs just lynch people to death and the instigators become celebrities for it.

Atleast the Army is a state institution acting in the name of public safety, in India random mobs just lynch people to death and the instigators become celebrities for it.
Same is the situation in pakistan and all south asian countries.

Same is the situation in pakistan and all south asian countries.

Oh please give the "sem2sem" crap a rest, can you even name one prominent politician in Pakistan that has instigated a mob and become elected as a result.

In comparison Indias prime minister was literally banned from the US and Europe for his role in instigating the massacre of many muslims.

So no its a joke to even suggest that the situation is the same, even from someone as uneducated on the world as yourself.

Back
Top Bottom