What's new

Disha Ravi: India activist arrest decried as 'attack on democracy'

Hahaha....Modi himself got a fake degree....and you are talking about him educating others??

Madrassa education is way better anyway. Here are three important things taught at madrassas:

1. Do not drink cow urine.
2. Do not shit on the street
3. Do not worship rats, monkeys, snakes, elephants, dogs, cows, pigs, donkeys
tum itna jo muskura rahi ho..
aage ki line rehne de, tera ghum humse jydaa kisko pata hoga
fatne ka kaatne ka kuch kar jaldi. aur koi rasta nahi.
This is purely an academic interest for a research paper that I am writing "Street Shitters of India and Fascism"
jyada angrezi mat jhad. kaatne aur fatne ka kuch kar samjha. uske alawa koi rasta nahi. apne research paper se subah wipe kar lena.

There you go, this is your fantasy, right.
Enjoy it - a present from me for you to have sweet dreams tonight.

1613487582947.png

Sorry...I forgot that the only English that you know is limited to writing mercy petitions to the British.

Very true,
we should also send all these "secular aktivists" to andamans and lodge them in those cells for decades.

Sorry...I forgot that the only English that you know is limited to writing mercy petitions to the British.
bore mat kar. savarkar ke peeche mat chup. fatne aur kaatne ka kuch kar. nahi to andar hi andar fat jayega
He probably had a mental orgasm - a massive one.
yes, for him the 1 second orgasm was the longest he had in 7 years. definitely massive by his standards :cheesy:

Very true,
we should also send all these "secular aktivists" to andamans and lodge them in those cells for decades.

Translation:
Incarcerate those who do not share in the vision of Hindu Rashtra that includes killing minorities while sipping on cow urine

If she ends up bearing some havaldar's kid, the two should be married off.

If she ends up bearing some havaldar's kid, the two should be married off.

Typical Sanghi solution - Rapists should not be punished, but rewarded. No wonder India has such a high rate of rape.

Typical Sanghi solution - Rapists should not be punished, but rewarded. No wonder India has such a high rate of rape.
what if it's consentual and with a sympathetic and handsome musalman havaldar ?

then we do a secular nikahnamah and send her off to his village to rear the wee one with the other 3 wives.... wholesome family fun.

what if it's consentual and with a sympathetic and handsome musalman havaldar ?

then we do a secular nikahnamah and send her off to his village to rear the wee one with the other 3 wives.... wholesome family fun.

Sorry I'm not disgusting like you to make fun of other women in such manner. That is the difference between your culture and mine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom