What's new

Arunachal shows China how democracy works

That's shame for the people who commit this crime.

Not China!

Grow up kid.:china:

The people who commit this crime are also Chinese.
The same way people who commit sexual abuse in India are criminals.
Now you must have understood criminals are criminals and no point of blaming a whole country.

Grow up Infant.....

Now you must have understood criminals are criminals and no point of blaming a whole country.

Grow up Infant.....

When did i blame India for crime done by criminals in India?

In your comments, you are the one who blame the whole country.
:china:

:pakistan:
Police in China say they have recovered more than 2,000 children in a six-month campaign against human trafficking.
BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | China rescues kidnapped children
Shame on China....:yahoo:

Hey, why you cut out half of my post ?

Well, its ok, let me help you to put it back on;

Asia Sentinel - Hidden Darkness: Child Sexual Abuse in India

India is home to more than 375 million children, comprising nearly 40 percent of the country’s population, the largest number of minors in any country in the world. Despite its ethos of non-violence, tolerance, spirituality and a new trillion-dollar economy, India hosts the world's largest number of sexually abused children, at a far higher rate than any other country. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), one in every four girls and one in every seven boys in the world are sexually abused, hardly encouraging, but still far below India’s totals. :smitten::pakistan::china:
P.S. Don't foget to say thankyou !! :yahoo:

what are people on this thread even discussing anymore.

Or do you just take turns taking pot shots at each other.

Mods this is going to descend into a hate thread
Or a Democracy vs Communism
and i dont want another cold war

:pakistan:

Hey, why you cut out half of my post ?

Well, its ok, let me help you to put it back on;

Asia Sentinel - Hidden Darkness: Child Sexual Abuse in India

India is home to more than 375 million children, comprising nearly 40 percent of the country’s population, the largest number of minors in any country in the world. Despite its ethos of non-violence, tolerance, spirituality and a new trillion-dollar economy, India hosts the world's largest number of sexually abused children, at a far higher rate than any other country. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), one in every four girls and one in every seven boys in the world are sexually abused, hardly encouraging, but still far below India’s totals. :smitten::pakistan::china:
P.S. Don't foget to say thankyou !! :yahoo:

India must do someting to help those poor victim.

Grow up Infant.....

HaHa, are you comparing Child molester with kidnapping gangs ?

And the most interesting thing is India rank no 1 in the world in child

sexual abuse, whats the indication=no 1 child molester. :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

China has less than 10% of the population below poverty line!! :lol: What utter bollocks. If that is true then why is China's human development index ranking at 95? Why is it that it is considered a developing country when the US which has a poverty rate over 10% considered developed. India's per capita income is about $2,500 while in China it is $5000. Completely insignificant difference when you compare it to the per capita income level of developed countries. Please stop drinking the PRC kool aid.

Anyway, people are bringing up facts here.So let us also post some facts.
The PRC under Mao killed 30-40 million of its own citizens. Under the cultural revolution, Chariman Mao in all his wisdom, decided to starve to death millions of his countrymen.

Under the illegal occupation of Tibet, more than 1million Tibetans have been killed.

Not only this,the People's republic of China was one of the few countries to not only have supported but actively backed Cambodia's Pol Pot regime. Yes,the very same regime that killed more than 2million of its citizens.

These kind of "achievements" would make even Hitler blush. So you go ahead and trumpet your development. At least we can sleep with a clear conscience. End of debate.

China has less than 10% of the population below poverty line!! :lol: What utter bollocks. If that is true then why is China's human development index ranking at 95? Why is it that it is considered a developing country when the US which has a poverty rate over 10% considered developed. India's per capita income is about $2,500 while in China it is $5000. Completely insignificant difference when you compare it to the per capita income level of developed countries. Please stop drinking the PRC kool aid.

Anyway, people are bringing up facts here.So let us also post some facts.
The PRC under Mao killed 30-40 million of its own citizens. Under the cultural revolution, Chariman Mao in all his wisdom, decided to starve to death millions of his countrymen.

Under the illegal occupation of Tibet, more than 1million Tibetans have been killed.

Not only this,the People's republic of China was one of the few countries to not only have supported but actively backed Cambodia's Pol Pot regime. Yes,the very same regime that killed more than 2million of its citizens.

These kind of "achievements" would make even Hitler blush. So you go ahead and trumpet your development. At least we can sleep with a clear conscience. End of debate.

China per capita is $6K! That double India per Capita. Thats quite significant! How many years will India achieve that? Are you sure US poverty is 10%? I doubt your data!

Please just check through the internet and you can get information on China and India poverty rate. Stop :sniper::sniper: around as like an idiot.

You have no right to claim illegal occupation of Tibet! Who do you think you are? No country had ever say Tibet is independence. Please name me one country . India recognise Tibet as China's territory for you information.

Mao did not killed his people directly. It is his policy that caused poverty and people died of hunger and this also affect people in Tibet .
Stop your bashing again like a idiot.

China should not support Pol Pot regime.

Our achievement will not make Hitler blush Maybe you will be blush as why Indian rank first in poverty rate. Do something for your countyman rather than escaping for reality.

I suggest you should let go of your over zealous ego. I am not bashing India but to put some information of what i had gathered. Challenge me constructively with your own argument.:china:

China per capita is $6K! That double India per Capita. Thats quite significant!

Quite significant? Yeah right. The United states per capita income is 37,500 dollars. Meaning PCI wise, US is ahead of India by $35,000
and China by $31,000. Puts things in perspective. So yes, India's and China's PCI is insignificant when you compare it to the developed world.

Source - Per Capita Income Around the World

How many years will India achieve that?

According to growth projections by 2020 maximum. So a 11 year difference. Comparing it to the history of the two nations, totally insignificant.

Are you sure US poverty is 10%?

It is over 10%.

I doubt your data!

Do you?

The official poverty rate in 2008 was 13.2 percent, up from 12.5 percent in 2007. This was the first statistically significant annual increase in the poverty rate since 2004, when poverty increased to 12.7 percent from 12.5 percent in 2003.

Source - Official US census. Poverty 2008 Highlights

Owned. :lol:

Please just check through the internet and you can get information on China and India poverty rate.

India's poverty rate is about 27% according to the 2001 census. However, as the GOI is revising the definition of the poverty line, the % would probably be around 35%.

We don't know China's actual poverty rate because the People's republic of China won't disclose the actual figure.

Stop :sniper::sniper: around as like an idiot.

We can clearly see who exactly is looking like an idiot. :rolleyes:

You have no right to claim illegal occupation of Tibet! Who do you think you are?

The thousands of the Tibetans who live in exile in India have a right to say.

Who am i? I'm someone who knows actual history and is not gullible enough to swallow PRC propaganda.

No country had ever say Tibet is independence. Please name me one country . India recognise Tibet as China's territory for you information.

For geo-political reasons. However, if China continues its current Kashmir policy, and keeps making noises about sovereign Indian territory,the state of affairs should not continue. Hopefully.

Mao did not killed his people directly. It is his policy that caused poverty and people died of hunger and this also affect people in Tibet .

:lol: By this argument Hitler didn't directly kill people either. His policies did.

Stop your bashing again like a idiot.

Despite me being an idiot (Apparently), you seem to be seriously misinformed by the world. Take for example -

China should not support Pol Pot regime.

Should not? Well as the Khmer Rouge does not exist currently, such a situation cannot arise.

Or do you mean "did not support"? Perhaps you should look at the history of the China Vietnam War. Here, let me do a bit of spoon feeding -

China's relations with Vietnam began to deteriorate seriously in the mid-1970s. After Vietnam joined the Soviet-dominated Council for Mutual Economic Cooperation (Comecon) and signed the Treaty of Friendship and Cooperation with the Soviet Union in 1978, China branded Vietnam the "Cuba of the East" and called the treaty a military alliance. Incidents along the Sino-Vietnamese border increased in frequency and violence. In December 1978 Vietnam invaded Cambodia, quickly ousted the pro-Beijing Pol Pot regime,and overran the country.

Source - Chinese Invasion of Vietnam

Our achievement will not make Hitler blush

The so called "Communist" government's achievement in contributing to or actually killing more people than Hitler's Germany would certainly make him blush.

Maybe you will be blush as why Indian rank first in poverty rate.

No, it just tells me how much work we have to do.

Do something for your countyman rather than escaping for reality.

Since we're in the mood to give advice, let me ask you to lay of that PRC kool aid and actually do some research before trying to "challenge me constructively".

I am not bashing India but to put some information of what i had gathered.

Information that you had gathered? :lol: Yeah okay, try harder nextime.

Quite significant? Yeah right. The United states per capita income is 37,500 dollars. Meaning PCI wise, US is ahead of India by $35,000
and China by $31,000. Puts things in perspective. So yes, India's and China's PCI is insignificant when you compare it to the developed world.

Source - Per Capita Income Around the World

According to growth projections by 2020 maximum. So a 11 year difference. Comparing it to the history of the two nations, totally insignificant.

It is over 10%.

Do you?

Source - Official US census. Poverty 2008 Highlights

Owned. :lol:

India's poverty rate is about 27% according to the 2001 census. However, as the GOI is revising the definition of the poverty line, the % would probably be around 35%.

We don't know China's actual poverty rate because the People's republic of China won't disclose the actual figure.

We can clearly see who exactly is looking like an idiot. :rolleyes:

The thousands of the Tibetans who live in exile in India have a right to say.

Who am i? I'm someone who knows actual history and is not gullible enough to swallow PRC propaganda.

For geo-political reasons. However, if China continues its current Kashmir policy, and keeps making noises about sovereign Indian territory,the state of affairs should not continue. Hopefully.

:lol: By this argument Hitler didn't directly kill people either. His policies did.

Despite me being an idiot (Apparently), you seem to be seriously misinformed by the world. Take for example -

Should not? Well as the Khmer Rouge does not exist currently, such a situation cannot arise.

Or do you mean "did not support"? Perhaps you should look at the history of the China Vietnam War. Here, let me do a bit of spoon feeding -

Source - Chinese Invasion of Vietnam

The so called "Communist" government's achievement in contributing to or actually killing more people than Hitler's Germany would certainly make him blush.

No, it just tells me how much work we have to do.

Since we're in the mood to give advice, let me ask you to lay of that PRC kool aid and actually do some research before trying to "challenge me constructively".

Information that you had gathered? :lol: Yeah okay, try harder nextime.

Do you know the definition of poverty in US is different from China and India?

Stop associating the actual poverty that we are facing. The above 10% poverty you refer to US are call "Relative poverty"

"Relative poverty" can be defined as having significantly less access to income and wealth than other members of society

Poverty in China and India refers to people whose income is less than a poverty line of $1.25 per day (PPP) set by the World Bank benchmark (see Measuring poverty).

Stop all your stupid argument! You lack good reasoning and the proper intelligence.

:undecided:

You have not answer which county recogize tibet as independence country. Just give me a direct answer:chilli:

Do you know the definition of poverty in US is different from China and India?

Yes i know.I stated as much in my previous post.

Stop associating the actual poverty that we are facing. The above 10% poverty you refer to US are call "Relative poverty"

Poverty is poverty.

"Relative poverty" can be defined as having significantly less access to income and wealth than other members of society

By this definition we all are relatively poor to people like Warren Buffet and Bill Gates.

Poverty in China and India refers to people whose income is less than a poverty line of $1.25 per day (PPP) set by the World Bank benchmark (see Measuring poverty).

Stop all your stupid argument! You lack good reasoning and the proper intelligence.

Every nation has different benchmarks of poverty. As both India's and China's benchmark is low, the less than 10% poverty figure of China is total bs.

South Tibet or AP as you refer is call a disputed territory

No it isn't. By the way, i notice you completely ignored the rest of my post. Great cop out dude!

How perspective influences us all.

You say that South Tibet is disputed territory.

I could say that actually North Arunachal Pradesh is disputed territory.

So, when are y'all giving Tibet back to the rightful owners?:tup:

The topic is that AP actively participated in the democratic elections in significant numbers. Derailing a thread seems to be the expertise of certain people in this forum

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom