What's new

Arunachal shows China how democracy works

Mao is a mass murderer. The majority of people he killed were his own.

It doesn't have to be Mao to be a mass murder. Democracy in India can also be a mess murder:

Pregnant women death – 1 million ( for 62 years)
In 2005, the last year for which international data is available, India’s maternal mortality ratios were 16 times that of Russia, 10 times that of China, and 4 times higher than in Brazil.[38] Of every 70 Indian girls who reach reproductive age, one will eventually die because of pregnancy, childbirth, or unsafe abortion, higher than 120 other countries including India’s neighbors such as Pakistan, Sri Lanka, the Maldives, and China.
No Tally of the Anguish | Human Rights Watch

Child death - 124 million (2 million a year for 62 years) India's child death rate highest in the world: Report

Farmer suicide – 1 million (17,500 a year for 62 years) Farmers' suicides in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Note: due to GoI cover-up, actual number may be 3 or 4 times higher The Hindu Business Line : Statistics may not tell the real tale

Let’s assume that murder in the murder capital of the world rediff.com: India is the murder capital of the world and death caused by hunger recently reported InfoChange India News & Features development news India - Hunger stalks rising India are not logically mutual exclusive with above deaths, thus their are excluded to underestimate the number.

Reminder our Indian friends that Mao has been dead for 30+ years. But the death of those pregnant women and child, etc, are stilling happening now. During the while this post is created, about 10 children were dead in India (about 4 child deaths per minute). :angry:

Haha. before reading about india, know your china well first. China is infested with Hukou system. Sanghai residents are given beter medical insurence than to nearby places. People need work permit to work in cities and move between provinces.

All people see is nice cities in china. Ask a very highly skilled professional professional what his salary is. He will say $ 300 per month.Ask a graduate engineer what his salary is , he will say $120 per month. Ask the 8 million chinese prostitutes roaming internationaly why are they out of china , they will tell you how rich are chinese and how ridiculous is Hukou.

In india anyone and everyone is free to roam anywhere and do whatever they choose to. Caste system ? Your dull mind can only think of that. In near time Caste system will be in story books in india.

In india we don't kill and betray our own people by imposing Hukou on them.

$300??? $120???? When the data record ?IF now , I think the man who "$300"or "$120" will starve!:cry::cry::cry:Reality==cruelty

www gumlat blogspot com

<i> BOOZE ELECTIONS.
The Panchayat elections in Arunachal last month gave me my 1st experience of voting.

Elections in my native village Wakhet Na is a funny business.With a population of roughly 150-160 people,everyone knows everyone.It's easy to know who's on whose side.

In Manipur,Nagaland & Assam,candidates have to please the underground militants with loads of cash if they want to taste victory & the militants will do the rest.In Arunachal,all it takes to influence & tempt the common public is alcohol.

Pre-election days in Wakhet Na were one big picnic.Free alcohol & opium for all.The more bottles a leader can offer,more his chances of winning.
Arunachal is a drinker's paradise.Drinking is a part of the culture here.In my hometown Bordumsa,there are not many shops but wine stores...?There are 5 authorised wine stores.That's a lot for a small town.

As I stood in the men's queue to cast my vote,the smell of alcohol filled the air.During elections,people forget that a liquid called WATER exists.Alcohol becomes God for them.

One old man with poor eye-sight complained when he saw the ballot paper.He couldn't make out the party symbols of the candidates in it.Everything was a blur.

"How do you all expect me to vote?I can't see anything",he complained.

All the candidates for ASM,GPM & ZPM seats stood outside the voting room anxiously.One of them had a very ugly bruise all over his forehead & right cheek.It so happened that he had a nasty fight replete with punches & kicks with his election counterpart in a 'house'.Now,all houses in my village are stilt houses erected over wooden poles with split bamboo floors several feet above the ground.

The fight was so violent that the bamboo floor tore down & the bruised-to-be candidate fell through the torn bamboo floor down to the ground.And the bruise was born.

Needless to say,both were drunk.</i>

F*CK OUR ARUNACHAL MINISTERS
So what if the Congress has just won the Arunachal elections yet again?Will the elected govt. make a positive difference to the people?Hell NO.**** NO.Big elephant **** NO.Still bigger dinosaur **** NO.

The other day,I read in The Statesman that of the 150-odd candidates contesting in the recent Arunachal elections,63 were Crorepatis.The only way most become Crorepatis in our State is by using the Central funds allocated to the State for one's personal gain.It also reported that 90% of the funds went to ministers & only 10% were actually utilized for the public.

In a State where there are no proper industries & where agriculture is the predominant occupation,there's no way it can have so many Crorepatis.

I've wanted to search the perfect term for our non-hardworking,stupid ministers.Only one term comes to mind - ******* ***-holes!!

In our State,anyone can win an election.He just has to distribute more alcohol,more pocket money,more gifts (read:motorbikes,TVs,DVD players,...etc etc) and arrange bigger feasts than his rival candidates and the victory is his/hers.No wonder our villages are still in the 19th century even though we have a meagre population (only about 11 lakhs) and have been blessed with surplus natural resourses & thousands of crores of funds every year.

Nothing will change as long as all the funds keep going into the scrotums of all those *******,IMPOTENT ***-HOLES!!!

www gumlat blogspot com

<i> BOOZE ELECTIONS.
The Panchayat elections in Arunachal last month gave me my 1st experience of voting.

Elections in my native village Wakhet Na is a funny business.With a population of roughly 150-160 people,everyone knows everyone.It's easy to know who's on whose side.

In Manipur,Nagaland & Assam,candidates have to please the underground militants with loads of cash if they want to taste victory & the militants will do the rest.In Arunachal,all it takes to influence & tempt the common public is alcohol.

Pre-election days in Wakhet Na were one big picnic.Free alcohol & opium for all.The more bottles a leader can offer,more his chances of winning.
Arunachal is a drinker's paradise.Drinking is a part of the culture here.In my hometown Bordumsa,there are not many shops but wine stores...?There are 5 authorised wine stores.That's a lot for a small town.

As I stood in the men's queue to cast my vote,the smell of alcohol filled the air.During elections,people forget that a liquid called WATER exists.Alcohol becomes God for them.

One old man with poor eye-sight complained when he saw the ballot paper.He couldn't make out the party symbols of the candidates in it.Everything was a blur.

"How do you all expect me to vote?I can't see anything",he complained.

All the candidates for ASM,GPM & ZPM seats stood outside the voting room anxiously.One of them had a very ugly bruise all over his forehead & right cheek.It so happened that he had a nasty fight replete with punches & kicks with his election counterpart in a 'house'.Now,all houses in my village are stilt houses erected over wooden poles with split bamboo floors several feet above the ground.

The fight was so violent that the bamboo floor tore down & the bruised-to-be candidate fell through the torn bamboo floor down to the ground.And the bruise was born.

Needless to say,both were drunk.</i>

we dont welcome ranting posts from members without backing... so its for ur first lessons on this forum.... dont give opinions which cannot be corroborated.....

So what if the Congress has just won the Arunachal elections yet again?Will the elected govt. make a positive difference to the people?Hell NO.**** NO.Big elephant **** NO.Still bigger dinosaur **** NO.

The other day,I read in The Statesman that of the 150-odd candidates contesting in the recent Arunachal elections,63 were Crorepatis.The only way most become Crorepatis in our State is by using the Central funds allocated to the State for one's personal gain.It also reported that 90% of the funds went to ministers & only 10% were actually utilized for the public.

In a State where there are no proper industries & where agriculture is the predominant occupation,there's no way it can have so many Crorepatis.

I've wanted to search the perfect term for our non-hardworking,stupid ministers.Only one term comes to mind - ******* ***-holes!!

In our State,anyone can win an election.He just has to distribute more alcohol,more pocket money,more gifts (read:motorbikes,TVs,DVD players,...etc etc) and arrange bigger feasts than his rival candidates and the victory is his/hers.No wonder our villages are still in the 19th century even though we have a meagre population (only about 11 lakhs) and have been blessed with surplus natural resourses & thousands of crores of funds every year.

Nothing will change as long as all the funds keep going into the scrotums of all those *******,IMPOTENT ***-HOLES!!!

you have been reported for pretending to be an Indian... whereas u r someother country person...:angry::angry:

if u have the guts show ur true national identity....faking identity is absolute no on this forum
...:angry::angry:

^^^ He coping & pasting from some blog

he is really pathetic... one he is posting from some other blog doing copy paste...
secondly he is a imposter..
thirdly he is using extremely uncivil language on a decent forum..
fourthly he is doing copy paste and claiming them to be his own opinion...

pathetic imposter....i have reported him...
i request others also report him...such imposters who cant even openly post their views and pretend to be from some other country should have no place here.....

Back
Top Bottom