What's new

Aryans vs Dravidians?

Bold part: I was talking about the first few thousands of years when the supremacist Aryans made the local their virtual slaves, but mated with their women. The off springs were not allowed the status of their fathers, but were given that of their mothers, who were slaves.

This polygamy, mating and fathering continued for a few millenniums, when this phenomenon alarmed the Aryan masters. They were eager to maintain their purity. So, they imposed full restrictions on unequal marriages.

Only at this juncture, the caste system was introduced.

The Vedic people established cultural & political dominance over the locals of the Indus, there was no slavery. I haven't heard of any source that indicates that women were enslaved for labor or any other purpose. They may have been taken as wives or concubines, but that's not slavery. It's quite common for elites to marry women from among those they rule over, & the data I have read indicates that any child born to an upper caste father would belong to his or her father's caste.

There is no doubt the Aryans were eager to preserve their race. Preserving race isn't an issue, but the method they used to preserve it (the caste system) wasn't just. The caste system focuses on occupations, but there is no denying it had a slight racial reason for its existence. As I stated earlier, the Vedic people assigned themselves the positions of higher castes to consolidate their power.

Badmouthing who? Its a fact Punjabis have ASI between 25-35%, average will be around 30%. Pashtuns/Baloch between 20-30% and average around 25% or even less, check harappadna.org. Do you know some Baloch people believe they come from Syria? After DNA tests it turned out they had 0% admixture with them. So science always triumph legends and folklore. Just like many Pakistanis still believe in being syeds, so spare us your bs.

I dont know what Pakistani ASI component have to do with anything.

Genetic studies prove these folklore that inter-caste marriages were very common in ancient India.

After punjab the percentage of ASI goes up to 50-60%+ in India.

35% ASI ancestry, but Pakistanis still obsessive not to correlate themselves with South Indians. :woot:

Today there are neither aryans nor dravidians,only indians.
Of course i hope our pak friends know the IVC was a dravidian civilization.

so??? where did the indo aryan language and culture came from you think? ganga valley?

like I said before, the flow was from NW part of south to towards India, not the other way around

I don't dispute this, I only said Gandhara was the part of Ancient Indian civilization with a common language and culture with whole of North India.

The average on harrapa from the spreadsheet comes to 22.91% for pathans, however these samples dont represent all pashtuns, only the Bangash tribe from kurram valley, which are thought to be the most (south asian) looking pathans, because they mixed with punjabis over the centuries. I think Afghan pashtun average is more accurate coming at 17%. There are around 100 pashtun tribe overall, these need to do mass sampling for them

Also pashtun (caucasian) component is much higher then most other south asians, I think there was a mass migration of some Caucasian group to the pashtun areas, pashtun do resemble (chechens) and others from the area to some degree

They are not from one tribe, only 3 samples are from Harappadna, rest from this study.

Human Genome Diversity Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They didnt pick from 1 tribe, that's not how Genome project works. Out of 3 samples which pashtuns submited to Harappadna. They had to pick from small population of Kalash because they are only 6000 in total if im not wrong.

1 Pakistani pashtun 21%
2 Afghan Pashtuns with 20% & 14%.

20-25% seem about right average for Pakistani pashtun and 15-20 Afghan pashtun, hopefully in coming years we will get more and more samples. Pashtuns with Turkish ancestry who are believed to have 10-15% ASI.

Ravan the so called King of Dravidians was infact from a village in Ghaziabad, infact there is also temple of Ravan in Ghaziabad.
Aryans vs Dravidians is myth perpetuated by m'chod Periyar and Brits.
There is hardly any difference b\w genetic material of people living in North and South. And this has been proved scientifically.

Pakistanis and their brothers whom they have left behind in India can be termed as folks resembling traits of caucasian ancestors of Aryans.

The closes group to ASI that exists today are the Andaman Islanders (bay of bengal) I beleive:

jarawa-extinction(1).jpg

^ I think Andaman Islanders are cousin population to ASI. Not really sure what would a 100% ASI look like though, probably similar to them. There is no pure ASI left now

Andaman Islanders are not related to mainlander Indian population, they are isolated group of Africans.

Andaman Islanders:

@Tikolo
i doubt andamanis negroids are ASIs.i dont have anything against them but believe me i am yet to come across a southie who has negroid hair or lips.i am not saying SIs dont have negroid dna but i presume its not in a great degree.i saw some australoid pics on net.they look a bit close to south indians(only a small bit).but the thing is even their hair is rough ,wiry and coarse(south indians have straight hair).it is all complicated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andaman Islanders are not related to mainlander Indian population, they are isolated group of Africans.

The have 0% relation to africans, even though they look like them, on harrapa ancestry project, they show 48% relation to the south indian component, they are related to ASI, however still by a distance

@Tikolo
i doubt andamanis negroids are ASIs.i dont have anything against them but believe me i am yet to come across a southie who has negroid hair or lips.i am not saying SIs dont have negroid dna but i presume its not in a great degree.i saw some australoid pics on net.they look a bit close to south indians(only a small bit).but the thing is even their hair is rough ,wiry and coarse(south indians have straight hair).it is all complicated.

That's because even most south indians are 30-40% west asian, also you have to understand that pure ASI existed long ago, possibly over 12,000 years ago. all we know is that ASI and Andaman Islanders were related, this is the reason, to this day Andaman Islanders are showing the same south indian component at 48%, they are distant cousin population

the highest ASI on main land india is found in Paniya tribe (tamil nadu) at around 74%, look how they look: http://www.flickriver.com/photos/tags/paniyas/interesting/

Last edited by a moderator:
Correction, onge andaman islanders have actually 51% of the south indian component on harrapa ancestry spreadsheet

Back
Top Bottom