What's new

Aryans vs Dravidians?

loan words which are mostly nouns dont alter the basic syntax and structure of a language.only verbs,how genders are used classify a language.if loan words are criteria then we are all speaking a different language than what our grandfathers spoke 50 yrs ago as we use many english loan words now.
Urdu is hindi.

Majority of Pakistanis mainly believe that Urdu was brought from Central Asia to India. They have never heard the names of various dialects of Uttar Pradesh nor they have any idea that Khariboli led to the origin of Urdu. Some guys will even claim that Urdu originated out of Punjabi language to claim Urdu's nativity with Pakistan. :woot:

He is only half punjabi and can't even speak punjabi properly .

Arjun Rampal , Farhan Akhtar , John Abraham , Saif Ali Khan etc

Any proof of that ? anyways thats a very convenient thing to say when you run out of arguments :blah:.

I don't think they do . Maybe a bit different from tamil industry but that's it .

So these 4 names you can come up? Saif Ali Khan, the name is a give away he is pathan. Arjun Rampal is punjabi unless he is liar?

Sanju : arjun are you a punjabi?

Arjun Rampal : yes im punjabi... thvade ki halchaal

Arjun Rampal chats with his fans... - Oneindia Entertainment

Farhan Akhtar mother is Parsi, maybe Javed Akhtar from UP. Again these are not even leading actors. John mother is also parsi or his father i think.

See you wont find any one from outside these communities which make just 2.5% of population. I mean pathans & parsis are not even 0.01% of Indian population. So even your 4 names have ancestry in those communities which make 2.5%, but keep ignoring everything.

You can distinguishes between pathan and punjabi on "average". On average they look different and both are neighbours. While you are telling me there is no difference between punjabi and other indians?

Case in point, Asin first movie in south india

Asin.jpg

Now in bollywood

asin1.jpg

292sdhs.jpg

Damn she improved alot...

So these 4 names you can come up? Saif Ali Khan, the name is a give away he is pathan. Arjun Rampal is punjabi unless he is liar?

Sanju : arjun are you a punjabi?

Arjun Rampal : yes im punjabi... thvade ki halchaal

Arjun Rampal chats with his fans... - Oneindia Entertainment

Farhan Akhtar mother is Parsi, maybe Javed Akhtar from UP. Again these are not even leading actors. John mother is also parsi or his father i think.

See you wont find any one from outside these communities which make just 2.5% of population. I mean pathans & parsis are not even 0.01% of Indian population. So even your 4 names have ancestry in those communities which make 2.5%, but keep ignoring everything.

Saif Ali Khan is half bengali and his father also was not pure pathan and hails from pataudi , haryana .

Even shahrukh khan is south Indian . Hrithik roshan is bengali . Salman khan is marathi . They all are Indians .

And what about actresses . Almost none of them punjabi .
You can distinguishes between pathan and punjabi on "average". On average they look different and both are neighbours. While you are telling me there is no difference between punjabi and other indians?

Well I see no difference between a punjabi and other northies . A pashtun can easily pass for a rajasthani or upite

Terriii sariii attention Bhabi pei honeiii chahiyee warnaa litaaa kar tujheee hum sareiii mareiiin geiii agar kisssi aur larkiii ki tarafff deekhaaa bhi tunneiii ! :P

yaar kyun billawaja tension deta hai lala!

Saif Ali Khan is half bengali and his father also was not pure pathan and hails from pataudi , haryana .

Even shahrukh khan is south Indian . Hrithik roshan is bengali . Salman khan is marathi . They all are Indians .

And what about actresses . Almost none of them punjabi .

what a load of bullsyt..

\m/

Khan doesn't mean pathan. Lots of khans in INDIA have nothing to do with pathans.

Why do Indians vehemently protest the Aryan Invasion theory and why does any such thread always get closed?

That is so because invasion implies great and terrible battles are fought, lots of people dying... in reality the so called aryan invasion is nothing but advent of aryans into india through northern India... there coming might not have been peaceful, what with dravidians occupying the upper regions of Indian sub-continent but neither were there massacres of dravidians and aryans.... dravidians just moved/ got displaced towards southern part of India...

Case in point, Asin first movie in south india

Asin.jpg

Now in bollywood

asin1.jpg

asin's first movie was ullam ketkume and she was beautiful even then.she was thin then and gained weight now which makes her look even more beautiful.she is a syrian christian and has always been as white as milk(i am not equating white with beauty though).everyone can type ullam ketkume and see her images then.most of us become more handsome with age;when we look at our teenage photos many of us laugh at our looks back then.the above photo presents asin uglily but she never looked like that

Leave Asin alone ok she had a little plastic surgery but that does not mean anything its natural in film industry just look at Priyanka , her lips have certainly gone thru plastic surgery

Those lips are not natural

Sorry a small correction.asin is not as white as milk but light skinned.i made a stupid comment.but she has always been beautiful

Bold part: Your assumption is not true and is not supported by history. Aryavarta was another name of the entire Hindustan in old times many thousands of years before British started to wear clothes.

Going along with your explanations .....it may be understood that one of very first civilizations nurtured in indian subcontinent . So the theory that Aryans come from west Asia is false .

1. There isn't even possibility of that.

2. Every modern human moved out of eastern africa to all over the world.

3. Arabs are not central asians. Punjabi is ancient language but have huge amount of influence from arabic/persian just like hindi7urdu which are newer languages.

1st . you said that there is not a possibility of that . Why not sir ?.....were you standing all these years and watching things unfold ?

2nd . Thats what western historians assume . Now i can also assume that humans arrived from alien planets . Do we have any proof that humanity was born only in Africa and not anywhere else ?

3rd . Punjabi is not ancient language . Its not like roman or Sanskrit . It is a combination of Devanagari lang with arabic . It kept on changing and very much influenced by incoming Alexander and Arabs .

Indo-Iranian tribes migrated from Andronovo to Afghanistan, Iran, & the Indus Valley. Many people try to falsify history either out of ignorance or for their own agenda, & we are against anyone that attempts to do either of that. The discussion being carried out by us is for the purpose of providing truthful information regarding our history & land based on the genetic, historic, cultural, linguistic, & archaeological evidence available to us. Many Indo-Iranian people that migrated in to modern day India were eventually wiped out because of intermarriage. That however does not hold true for the north western regions of the Sub-Continent, neither does it hold true for modern day Iran & Afghanistan.

Give me solid proof sir ......all these years i have heard/read only assumptions .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom