What's new

Aryans vs Dravidians?

Saif Ali Khan is half bengali and his father also was not pure pathan and hails from pataudi , haryana .

Even shahrukh khan is south Indian . Hrithik roshan is bengali . Salman khan is marathi . They all are Indians .

And what about actresses . Almost none of them punjabi .

Well I see no difference between a punjabi and other northies . A pashtun can easily pass for a rajasthani or upite

WTF did i just lol. Hritish father from Gujrawala, Salman khan marathi :omghaha: Saif Ali not pure pathan. But good enough to look different then 98% of Indians i guess.

Khan doesn't mean pathan. Lots of khans in INDIA have nothing to do with pathans.

Saif have Pashtun ancestry.

I think South Indians are Drividians

Most of the Northern Indians are some what different in appearance so one can say they are not Drividians

group_2.jpg

There are visible difference in appearance

Lunch_from_Karnataka_on_a_plantain_leaf.jpg

These appear close to the Aboriginals of Australia

However , I don't know what was the history of the migration of people from EuroAsia to India and how the Drividians got reduced to their state as its now , but certainly they did not adapt to technology or change

But one thing is clear that the original inhabitants of India were pushed aside by incoming invaders.

The food presentation and eating traditions are also very different
File:Lunch_from_Karnataka_on_a_plantain_leaf.jpg

azaadpakistan ...yaar ...dont assume things.....read history to the deep .

1. ) yes . south Indians do call themselves dravidians .....but that doesnot make them any lesser .

2. ) Southern India is very hot and humid and if somebody is living there for generations then he has got to be dark skinned . The body itself produces 'melanine" in skin to protect itself from sunlight and hence people living in hot climate tend to be dark . even if you start living in hot climate , you may also become dark-skinned ( a little bit ) .

3.) south indians were technologically advanced . Read about Vijaynagar empire of South India . Even in current day India , south indians are known to be very studious and intelligent.

4. Eating traditions are different because of climatic conditions .

1st . you said that there is not a possibility of that . Why not sir ?.....were you standing all these years and watching things unfold ?

2nd . Thats what western historians assume . Now i can also assume that humans arrived from alien planets . Do we have any proof that humanity was born only in Africa and not anywhere else ?

3rd . Punjabi is not ancient language . Its not like roman or Sanskrit . It is a combination of Devanagari lang with arabic . It kept on changing and very much influenced by incoming Alexander and Arabs .

Give me solid proof sir ......all these years i have heard/read only assumptions .

1: The only possible origin of Aryans in South Asia is Pakistan, probably Hindu Kush mountains. So that leaves out India, and i say possible because at the moment there are many theory and non of them put them in India.

2: There is pretty good evidence of that and not what western historian thinks.

3: Punjabi is older, no one knows how much. The first poet was Baba Farid in 11th century but punjabi as a language is much older.

First of all genetic studies have proven that India isn't possible origin of Aryans. There are only two possible theory going around. Maybe they originated in Pakistan, possibly around hindu kush mountains or near east.

Dear ....the Pakistan you are talking about didnot exist even 70 years ago.That region was totally called as Aryavart ( in ancient times )and later on Bharatvarsh ( on the name of king Bharat) . The word hindustan was given by arabs .

Exactly. We should not steal ancient Pakistani heritage. From Sanskrit to Gurmukhi - Indians have stolen everything that is rightfully of Pakistan. Shame on us yindoo banyas.

1: The only possible origin of Aryans in South Asia is Pakistan, probably Hindu Kush mountains. So that leaves out India, and i say possible because at the moment there are many theory and non of them put them in India.

2: There is pretty good evidence of that and not what western historian thinks.

3: Punjabi is older, no one knows how much. The first poet was Baba Farid in 11th century but punjabi as a language is much older.

You are debating with someone who came first in the class of 'Pakistan Studies'. It states Pakistan came into being in 712AD. :rofl:
Dear ....the Pakistan you are talking about didnot exist even 70 years ago.That region was totally called as Aryavart ( in ancient times )and later on Bharatvarsh ( on the name of king Bharat) . The word hindustan was given by arabs .

No such thing as the 'Aryan' race it is a linguistic term and the word comes from the root Sanskrit word noble (arya)

WTF did i just lol. Hritish father from Gujrawala, Salman khan marathi :omghaha: Saif Ali not pure pathan. But good enough to look different then 98% of Indians i guess.

Saif looks like his Bengali mother, Soha looks like her father.

Hrithik's mother is from bengali and salman's mother is marathi hindu . Shahrukh's mom is from hyderabad .

Do you think their fathers are bisexuals and gave birth to them out of their wombs ? And these guys don't look even half as good as many guys roaming the streets of up and bihar .

Exactly. We should not steal ancient Pakistani heritage. From Sanskrit to Gurmukhi - Indians have stolen everything that is rightfully of Pakistan. Shame on us yindoo banyas.

You are debating with someone who came first in the class of 'Pakistan Studies'. It states Pakistan came into being in 712AD. :rofl:

i see you have an indirect approach to say things .

As expected now everything becomes Akhand Bharat from Kazakhstan to Indonesia when presented with facts. @Nassr have explained the origin of word Bharat and to what it applied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not believe in 'white mans history too much' I studied a bit of anthropology whilst at Uni and we were taught about how Darwin said 'white people' evolved out of Africa quicker to Asian counterparts this out of Africa theory was later debunked by Bronisław Kasper Malinowski the Polish-born British anthropologist. Point I am trying to make is that during the days of the Empire and Victorian era the mindset was always to put down 'coloured folk' and their version of history just like the so called bullshit Aryan invasion/migration theory.

Yes - all acclaimed historians, eh? Only problem is that when Pakistanis(with notable exception I guess) write history books, they only appear in the fiction section of bookstores. :rofl:
As expected now everything becomes Akhand Bharat from Kazakhstan to Indonesia when presented with facts. @Nassr have explained the origin of word Bharat and to what it applied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bold part: Your assumption is not true and is not supported by history. Aryavarta was another name of the entire Hindustan in old times many thousands of years before British started to wear clothes.

The places named directly or indirectly in the Rig Veda can be classified into five basic geographical regions, from west to east, on the basis of present-day terminology: Afghanistan, Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar. Amongst these, Uttar Pradesh of the present-day is more or less equivalent to the land known in ancient literature as Aryavarta or Madhyadesa. Neither the word Aryavarta, nor the word Madhyadesa, is found in the Rig Veda. Nor is there any direct reference in the hymns to any place in Uttar Pradesh. But, the hymns IX.96 and X.179.2 composed by a Bharata Rishi who attributed his compositions to his remote ancestor, Pratardana present an important mention. Pratardana was a king of KASI, which is in eastern Uttar Pradesh. This can only mean that the Bharata Kings of the early period of the Rig Veda were Kings of KASI and, in the light of the other information in the Rig Veda, the land of the Bharatas extended from KASI in the east to Kurukshetra in the west. (This description has been given by Shrikant G. Talageri in his historical analysis of Rig Veda.)

This means that, essentially Uttar Pradesh is what Bharat is referred to in the primary Vedic and Hindu scripture Rig Veda and not the whole of India from north to South.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom