What's new

As households save less, India's growth story may not have happy ending

Most people have forgotten covid. Economy is back on track.

You can stay in delusion watching godi media but reality is different as the data shows. India's per capita consumption of essential household items is now around half that of Bangladesh.

(Sources embedded)
Per capita revenues from laptop sales
Bangladesh - US$8.36
India - US$4.20

Per capita revenues from television sales
Bangladesh - US$2.69
India - US$1.86

Per capita revenues from smartphone sales
Bangladesh - US$34.58
India - US$29.39

Per capita revenues from refrigerator sales
Bangladesh - US$57.32
India - US$48.86

That's because your economy is not creating any jobs but only showing artificial growth generated by the billionaires reselling Russian oil.

Hilsakhor? Are you trolling yourself poojeet? As if you subhuman coolies can even afford 50gram of Hilsa... lol

West Bengal pujarees still begging us for Hilsa everytime a Puja rolls around.

I mean we don't mind - but don't call us Hilsakhor when Indians themselves are begging for Hilsa. It's hypocritical.

This is the scene in a Kolkata Fishmonger when Bangladesh allowed some 4000 ton of Hilsa as a Puja reward to "Didi".

1696554289753.png

Last edited:
You can stay in delusion watching godi media but reality is different as the data shows. India's per capita consumption of essential household items is now around half that of Bangladesh.

(Sources embedded)
Per capita revenues from laptop sales
Bangladesh - US$8.36
India - US$4.20

Per capita revenues from television sales
Bangladesh - US$2.69
India - US$1.86

Per capita revenues from smartphone sales
Bangladesh - US$34.58
India - US$29.39

Per capita revenues from refrigerator sales
Bangladesh - US$57.32
India - US$48.86

That's because your economy is not creating any jobs but only showing artificial growth generated by the billionaires reselling Russian oil.

If I were to believe this bullshit, why is a Bangladeshi paying more for electronic devices?
Maybe the reason is that India manufactures almost everything in house and Chungidesh relies on imports?

(Don't bother, it's bakwaas anyway)

And per capita revenue has nothing to do with consumption.

4 people buy laptop in Chungidesh at 100 rupees

500 people buy laptop in India at 95 rupees

Per capita revenue of laptop is still higher in Chungidesh

Does that mean consumption of Chungidesh(4 units) is greater than consumption of India (500 units)???

Did you flush your brain down the toilet too after scrubbing latrine clean?

If I were to believe this bullshit, why is a Bangladeshi paying more for electronic devices?
Maybe the reason is that India manufactures almost everything in house and Chungidesh relies on imports?

Does that mean consumption of Chungidesh(4 units) is greater than consumption of India (500 units)???

You subhumans tend to have stunted childhood in your filthy shithole country which I understand but the immaturity that you lot show by repeatedly proving your low IQ with your dumb posts really baffles me.

4 people, 100 rupees, 500 people 95 rupees, what? Nobody is asking what you learned from your methorpotti primary school coolie. The volumes of the sales are also given in the links, if you have the IQ to understand.

India manufactures? Ha, you subhumans have the lowest productivity rate in the world. Your filthy shithole country doesn't manufacture anything rather the foreign companies build there everything with imported Chinese components. It's rather the other way round in Bangladesh, most of the demands for household appliances are met by local manufacturing by local brands.

I don't have to scrub my toilet. Your kind have already been keeping our toilets and streets clean and will keep doing it for generations, now deal with it sweeper.

Importing from china is almost always cheaper than "make in india" and such nonsense. How does india get these chinese companies to invest in india ? by slapping tariffs on direct imports. That means indian local manufacturing is almost always more expensive than imports.
It is more likely that bangaldeshis enjoy even more of those goods than the dolar figure indicates.

Importing from china is almost always cheaper than "make in india" and such nonsense. How does india get these chinese companies to invest in india ? by slapping tariffs on direct imports. That means indian local manufacturing is almost always more expensive than imports.
It is more likely that bangaldeshis enjoy even more of those goods than the dolar figure indicates.

The PLI "Make in India" scheme is another propaganda effort where Modi Sarkar is "promoting mfg. and exports". Which is the biggest garbage propaganda in the whole world. Just designed to get votes from deluded bhakts.

Bhakts buy the cheapest of everything. This is their character in BIMARU states, the biggest collection of Kanjoos people.

Bangladesh does not need PLI scheme to manufacture or promote exports.

Whatever they make locally (cellphones, electronics, aircons, appliances, white goods) they buy in Bangladesh - and the situation is the same like Pakistan.

I am sure avg. household ownership of appliances (and the price paid for them) is higher in Bangladesh compared to India.

We buy iPhone 15s for 1.5 lacs, bhakts buy Rs.700 Karbonn smartphones. Even though iPhones are 15% cheaper in India.

We buy IoT enabled 800 liter double door refrigerators (locally made) - bhakts buy 250 liter ugly Godrej iceboxes.

I have seen these things happen in India myself.

You need Seena and guts to purchase high-ticket things, bhakts don't have it.

Last edited:

Entire lungideshi shithole buys less cars in a decade than what Indians do in half a week :lol:

Last edited:
You subhumans tend to have stunted childhood in your filthy shithole country which I understand but the immaturity that you lot show by repeatedly proving your low IQ with your dumb posts really baffles me.

4 people, 100 rupees, 500 people 95 rupees, what? Nobody is asking what you learned from your methorpotti primary school coolie. The volumes of the sales are also given in the links, if you have the IQ to understand.

India manufactures? Ha, you subhumans have the lowest productivity rate in the world. Your filthy shithole country doesn't manufacture anything rather the foreign companies build there everything with imported Chinese components. It's rather the other way round in Bangladesh, most of the demands for household appliances are met by local manufacturing by local brands.

I don't have to scrub my toilet. Your kind have already been keeping our toilets and streets clean and will keep doing it for generations, now deal with it sweeper.

Chauthi fail latrine cleaner does not even know the meaning of revenue.

Dumbed it down to his level, yet swampn1gger won't understand, not my fault your parents sent you to a madrassa!

But fret not Chungideshi, I am here to make you realise how semi-literate you bikhmangas are and why Chungideshis can't do anything but to clean latrines.
(~3% Bangladeshi population consists of sweepers)

I will focus on laptops.

First, consumption of laptops:

Annual sales of laptops in Lungidesh(2022): 450,000 units

Quarterly sales of laptops in India(2022, 1Q2022):
3,100,000 units

450k annual sales(Bangladesh)vs 3.1M quarterly sales(India)
450k annual sales(Bangladesh) vs 11M annual sales(India)

India consumed ~25 times the laptops consumed by Bhangardesh despite having only ~8 times the population of BhangarDesh.

That India with a thriving IT industry consumes way more laptops than a swamp called Chungidesh shouldn't even be news, but then here we are.

Second, pricing of laptops:

Laptops in Chungidesh are indeed expensive than those in India, that is why Chungideshis pay more for the same equipment.

Case in point, Bangladesh's best selling laptop HP 15s

HP 15s Core i3 1215U 8GB/512GB in India on Amazon: 41000 INR

Screenshot_20231006-085914.jpg

HP 15s Core i3 1215U 8GB/512GB in Bangladesh on Daraz BD: 65000 BDT

Screenshot_20231006-090106.jpg

Same laptop is 20% more expensive in BD than in India.

I hope it's enough for semi literate swampn1ggers.

Haan bsdk, who is paying import duty in Bangladesh? The Chinese?

@Species

Their per capita consumption level is now around half that of Bangladesh despite the latter facing an economic crisis itself.

We sell 6 times more cars in a year than you sell bikes.

Regards

Chauthi fail latrine cleaner does not even know the meaning of revenue.

Dumbed it down to his level, yet swampn1gger won't understand, not my fault your parents sent you to a madrassa!

But fret not Chungideshi, I am here to make you realise how semi-literate you bikhmangas are and why Chungideshis can't do anything but to clean latrines.
(~3% Bangladeshi population consists of sweepers)

I will focus on laptops.

First, consumption of laptops:

Annual sales of laptops in Lungidesh(2022): 450,000 units

Quarterly sales of laptops in India(2022, 1Q2022):
3,100,000 units

450k annual sales(Bangladesh)vs 3.1M quarterly sales(India)
450k annual sales(Bangladesh) vs 11M annual sales(India)

India consumed ~25 times the laptops consumed by Bhangardesh despite having only ~8 times the population of BhangarDesh.

That India with a thriving IT industry consumes way more laptops than a swamp called Chungidesh shouldn't even be news, but then here we are.

Second, pricing of laptops:

Laptops in Chungidesh are indeed expensive than those in India, that is why Chungideshis pay more for the same equipment.

Case in point, Bangladesh's best selling laptop HP 15s

HP 15s Core i3 1215U 8GB/512GB in India on Amazon: 41000 INR

View attachment 958543

HP 15s Core i3 1215U 8GB/512GB in Bangladesh on Daraz BD: 65000 BDT

View attachment 958545

Same laptop is 20% more expensive in BD than in India.

I hope it's enough for semi literate swampn1ggers.

Haan bsdk, who is paying import duty in Bangladesh? The Chinese?

lol Your posts just get from to dumb to dumber. Pretty sure your methorpotti ashram didn't teach you the difference between shipment and sales and which part of it are exports. Neither you subhumans have the IQ to understand the difference, no wonder the British used you subhumans as the global coolies in their colonies.

You have put a lot of effort gathering all these links and screenshots without using a single brain cell to understand what they men, pretty much proving your DNA as the subhuman sweepers you lot have been for centuries. All this time and effort could have been saved if you had the IQ to understand my earlier post that the volumes of the sales are already given in the links I provided. There is a reason why you subhumans have been slaves for 800 years.

Forget about laptops, you subhuman sweepers have such a low level consumption that your farmers have to commit suicide due to low prices when you can't export your surplus. Imagine, having the largest population in the world and yet having huge surpluses - lol that's a below-bhikari level consumption! Have some shame sweeper!

@Species

Their per capita consumption level is now around half that of Bangladesh despite the latter facing an economic crisis itself.

We sell 6 times more cars in a year than you sell bikes.

Regards

What passes for a car in India are hardly considered "Cars" in Bangladesh Rajesh.

We wipe our a$$ with these tiny disposable things and throw them away.

Cheap little garbage tinpots with no side-swipe protection and made with tinfoil.

Run-in at 25 KPH with a motorcycle is fatal for the driver. :lol:

1696568393963.png

You guys try paying 300% tax on cars larger than Corollas and Civics which is the standard car in Bangladesh.

Avg. price 25 lacs or more for even used cars.

Comparing your avg. price for a car (Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 sells for ₹3.39 lakh ex-showroom) we buy motorcycles with that price.

No Bangladeshi self-respecting person will be caught dead alighting from these Indian toy abominations.

So stop comparing already. Sheer idiocy.

lol Your posts just get from to dumb to dumber. Pretty sure your methorpotti ashram didn't teach you the difference between shipment and sales and which part of it are exports. Neither you subhumans have the IQ to understand the difference, no wonder the British used you subhumans as the global coolies in their colonies.

You have put a lot of effort gathering all these links and screenshots without using a single brain cell to understand what they men, pretty much proving your DNA as the subhuman sweepers you lot have been for centuries. All this time and effort could have been saved if you had the IQ to understand my earlier post that the volumes of the sales are already given in the links I provided. There is a reason why you subhumans have been slaves for 800 years.

Forget about laptops, you subhuman sweepers have such a low level consumption that your farmers have to commit suicide due to low prices when you can't export your surplus. Imagine, having the largest population in the world and yet having huge surpluses - lol that's a below-bhikari level consumption! Have some shame sweeper!

3 paragraphs of nothing but balderdash, caught with pants down when faced with data. Clutching at straws of shipments vs sales like a typical product of Daulatdiya.

It will take 2 minutes to refute even that, but that will be 2 minutes spent on a toilet scrubbing swampn1gger; so not worth it.

3 paragraphs of nothing but balderdash, caught with pants down when faced with data. Clutching at straws of shipments vs sales like a typical product of Daulatdiya.

It will take 2 minutes to refute even that, but that will be 2 minutes spent on a toilet scrubbing swampn1gger; so not worth it.

Daulatdia was established by your Hindu grandmothers and mothers brought here to entertain our ancestors and their descendants are typically the sweeper types like you slaving for generations. I appreciate the centuries of services of your kind but that doesn't mean you can associate me with you subhumans.

I doubt a subhuman sweeper like you even knows what it takes to refute something proven with sources from a global database, so I'll concede here. Now shoo sweeper.

Daulatdia was established by your Hindu grandmothers and mothers brought here to entertain our ancestors and their descendants are typically the sweeper types like you slaving for generations. I appreciate the centuries of services of your kind but that doesn't mean you can associate me with you subhumans.

I doubt a subhuman sweeper like you even knows what it takes to refute something proven with sources from a global database, so I'll concede here. Now shoo sweeper.
Those who were brought to entertain converted to Islam and gave birth to swampn1gger Jihadis like you, if you have any doubt on "your ancestors", just go look at that ugly deformed face of yours in the mirror. 😸

What passes for a car in India are hardly considered "Cars" in Bangladesh Rajesh.

We wipe our a$$ with these tiny disposable things and throw them away.

Cheap little garbage tinpots with no side-swipe protection and made with tinfoil.

Run-in at 25 KPH with a motorcycle is fatal for the driver. :lol:

View attachment 958562

You guys try paying 300% tax on cars larger than Corollas and Civics which is the standard car in Bangladesh.

Avg. price 25 lacs or more for even used cars.

Comparing your avg. price for a car (Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 sells for ₹3.39 lakh ex-showroom) we buy motorcycles with that price.

No Bangladeshi self-respecting person will be caught dead alighting from these Indian toy abominations.

So stop comparing already. Sheer idiocy.
Bhangardeshis combined have bought less cars ever since their creation in 1971 than what Indians alone have bought last month :rofl:.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom