What's new

Asad's Air Force Capability analysis.

Is it confirmed that SAAF has got S-300 systems? doubtful though.

No R-77s in the inventory? another bad thing..R-27 isn't enough though.

Our air force alone is more than enough to send Hafiz Assad's Air Force (HAAF) back to the stone age and then back again.
Our government HAS to do something soon. Because the population is putting great pressure on the government to end the killing of our brothers in Syria.

Your Air Force might be enough for weaker nations, where was RSAF when Palestine and Lebanon were bomb to Hell is past 3-4 Years. Where was Saudi Govt to raise its voice against atrocities.

Big time! You government has religious and moral obligation to help Palestine before anything else being in Gulf of Arabia did you Govt not remember the killing of you Palestinian and Lebanese brothers-sisters. Same goes for U.A.E it was swift in action against Libya but was not there when israelis were pounding Palestine.

Had RSAF covered Palestinian Air Space, israelis would not have killed people for a continuous 22 Days. A simple warning was enough but guts are no where to be found, bomb to stone age i'll see when RSA tells that to israelis.

This thread will look into "known" operational capabilities of Asad's Air force , its Air defense network and how long it can defend this Tyrant from International nations's Air forces. Ie NATO and GCC Nations.

I feel time will come when asad will be bombed to rubble. Please share if you have some more data. Thanks.

Looking at the above list , my opinion would be that in case of a joint NATO and GCC strike scenario Asad's Air force would be wiped out of the sky with in a week's time (Could be sooner).
Once the Air superiority has been established , Asad's soldiers wont have the air support , hence vulnerable to air strikes.

The only edge i see , is the S-300 systems which are "suspected" to be operational with Asad's forces. But they are not in great numbers and can be neutralized once there is no air force to protect it.

Please share your opinions.

IF it is that easy for NATO-GCC they would have done it, The Russian stance is stronger as well as they have a naval base established in Syria. Then there is the threat of biological agents-chemicals warfare that could be used on israel and so those arabian nations that could potentially take part in.

The situation on ground is much different then it seems that "NATO-GCC nations would just come and clean up the mess". Russian involvement - support is indeed stronger.

I find the only option is that Russian take Asad down and establish a pro Russian government. The likelihood of Air Strike on Syria is limited.

Your Air Force might be enough for weaker nations, where was RSAF when Palestine and Lebanon were bomb to Hell is past 3-4 Years. Where was Saudi Govt to raise its voice against atrocities.

Big time! You government has religious and moral obligation to help Palestine before anything else being in Gulf of Arabia did you Govt not remember the killing of you Palestinian and Lebanese brothers-sisters. Same goes for U.A.E it was swift in action against Libya but was not there when israelis were pounding Palestine.

Had RSAF covered Palestinian Air Space, israelis would not have killed people for a continuous 22 Days. A simple warning was enough but guts are no where to be found, bomb to stone age i'll see when RSA tells that to israelis.

I guess this did not go through to you. I don't blame you propaganda keeps it away from reaching you:

Last edited by a moderator:
Our air force alone is more than enough to send Hafiz Assad's Air Force (HAAF) back to the stone age and then back again.

Funny every time you hear about stone ages in west the first country they mention is Saudi funny isn't it.oh i get it your air force did that as a demonstration:rofl:

Our government HAS to do something soon. Because the population is putting great pressure on the government to end the killing of our brothers in Syria.

Stop sending your brothers there to terrorize Syria problem solved.:toast_sign:

this line is getting old- very old- and its not a way discuss any thing- what if he says- that Pakistan is in bed with USA too- then?- you gona deny? you expect him to deny?- India has killed our kashmiri brothers- amrika has killed our "once" afghani brothers- what the jack we did about them?-

Every country has the right to protect its national interest-

So who is in charge of the countries national interests in Syria? The Few that are being pounded by the military, like in Qatif or Hofuf?

It's not a new phenomena that rebellion started from Humus. It was started in Assad Father time in 1980's and suppressed then. If we go back into history, Humus and its adjoining areas are known rebellious flash point in history. No one can do a jack Sh**t about Syria unless there is a strong resolve in all Muslim countries to act upon Syria and Iran stop supporting Syrian Shia regime which is worsening the whole situation.

Like Mosa said more civilians are killed in thousands of number. Many sunnis deserted from syrian army, this whole rebelllious is turning rapidly into sectarian conflict and we know what happened in Iraq during sectarian attack.

Unless Qaddafi who didnt get support of any country, Syria is well supported for now, if someone attacks her it will be a great mistake, maker her isolate before striking syria first.

So if GCC countries really care if Muslims are being killed in Syria,i have a question:Why did they support Iraq and gave it $100 billions of aid when it was killing Iranians?When it was using chemical weapons against Iran?When it was butchering Kurds in Iraqi Kurdistan?About 100,000 Iranians has been killed only because of chemical weapons not to mention other casualties.So suddenly all of these countries care about loss of 'innocent' lives?It's pathetic.

Mosamania.., it is irrelevant to post videos-lectures.

You see for the past 42 Years Palestine is being haunted bombed to hell and atrocities committed by israel, your Air Force, U.A.E and even Turkey did nothing at all. Comment of sending to stone is uncalled for. I am not interested in any propaganda war, it is pretty much clear the weak foreign policy of RSA towards israel, numerously and a thousand times Palestinians suffered but RSA and Gulf nations kept quiet is it unfair to punish Syrian people when it is their govt that is unjust calling for bomb to stone age please keep that low comments even if the govt is unjust no nation should be bombed to stone age even if it is israel the deal should be govt to govt and no civilian should be targeted.

PS. Noted your post someone opened a thread on U.A.E made military vehicle and you popped in with **** measuring contest. For anything made in RSA open a separate thread instead of mine is better than yours posts in those threads. Again no offense and don't mind.

Mosamania.., it is irrelevant to post videos-lectures.

You see for the past 42 Years Palestine is being haunted bombed to hell and atrocities committed by israel, your Air Force, U.A.E and even Turkey did nothing at all. Comment of sending to stone is uncalled for. I am not interested in any propaganda war, it is pretty much clear the weak foreign policy of RSA towards israel, numerously and a thousand times Palestinians suffered but RSA and Gulf nations kept quiet is it unfair to punish Syrian people when it is their govt that is unjust calling for bomb to stone age please keep that low comments even if the govt is unjust no nation should be bombed to stone age even if it is israel the deal should be govt to govt and no civilian should be targeted.

PS. Noted your post someone opened a thread on U.A.E made military vehicle and you popped in with **** measuring contest. For anything made in RSA open a separate thread instead of mine is better than yours posts in those threads. Again no offense and don't mind.

The thread is called "Muslim military industry" I am sure you can read.
And I am sure if you bothered to research you will find that KSA sent AirForce to egyptian air force and land forces to Syrian front in the 1973 war it also sent thousands of soldiers on each war.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Also note what do you have against me that you quickly begin accusing me of derailing another thread and falsely claiming I was ruining it?? Really what do you have against me that prompted you to make suck accusations??

SYRIAN AIR FORCE

mig23_01_1_.jpg

mig21.jpg

ph2d.jpg

nb56q.jpg

The thread is called "Muslim military industry" I am sure you can read.

Wrong! the thread is "UAE Nimr 6x6 Armoured Patrol Vehicle". Clarified ok?

No I am not accusing you , I am referring to your Saudi Govt and I am pointing out to post 2000 isreali atrocities in Palestine-Lebanon and RSA stand and reply although RSA has a bad history regarding Palestinian-Kashmir issues.

Wrong! the thread is "UAE Nimr 6x6 Armoured Patrol Vehicle". Clarified ok?

No I am not accusing you , I am referring to your Saudi Govt and I am pointing out to post 2000 isreali atrocities in Palestine-Lebanon and RSA stand and reply although RSA has a bad history regarding Palestinian-Kashmir issues.

I did not post a single pic of Saudi made products there infact I only showed support and replied to questions there that is all go check again. And what the hell do you mean by "RSA"??

They did speak out before.

If you are implying that the Saudis should militarily threaten Israel over Palestinian grievances, then you really need to get your head checked!

We must understand that Israel is the only country in the Middle East at the moment that has a large stockpile of weapons of mass destruction - both chemical and nuclear. In fact, they can annihilate the entire ME region if they desired to. And they have no problems with inflicting large numbers of civilian casualties.

The Saudis simply don't have that ticket.

See, the nature of the Israel-US relationship always guarantees that Israel would always have the upper hand over the Arabs by hook or by crook. It does not matter if RSAF is a world class air force (which it is). It is a given that Israel would always have the upper hand.

Oil and politics also play a role ever since the Cold War days.

And another thing: war between two national armies or God forbid more, can be extremely deadly these days. That is one of the reasons why large scale wars between states have gone down over the centuries and the past couple of decades. Hell in the past, entire empires were completely obliterated. We don't see that today. The key is E = MC^2 and advanced weapons technology.

Back
Top Bottom