What's new

Asad's Air Force Capability analysis.

All Syria have to do is sent chemeical weapons to Israel, and lets see NATO or GCC do something then? Hafez Alasad was once asked : Israel Air Force is capable of destroying Damascus, what do you believe?
Hafez Alasad replied: True, they can, but when their planes return they wont find their airports.
Syria cant do anything to Israeli airfields. In 1982 Israel destroyed massive Syrian air defences (Feda) and shot down 80 Syrian jets without a single loss.

Syria cant do anything to Israeli airfields. In 1982 Israel destrpoyed massive Syrian air defences and shot down 80 Syrian jets without a single loss.

Now let's be honest, Israel would be nothing without USA and Europe. But Syria can do some damage, for sure.
And in 1982? i dont think there was a war then? please provide me some more information regarding that, because i have no idea about it.

Wikipedia ? =_="
You can search in other places. Wikipedia is very good for starters.

Lol Israel pays 0 dollars all im saying. And USA keeps u safe, do you think Israel would still exist without USA and Europe ?
US aid is less than 1/5 of our military budget. Even 80% of our strength is still much more than Syria together with Russian aid.

All Syria have to do is sent chemeical weapons to Israel, and lets see NATO or GCC do something then? Hafez Alasad was once asked : Israel Air Force is capable of destroying Damascus, what do you believe?
Hafez Alasad replied: True, they can, but when their planes return they wont find their airports.

.......and they Nuke you , dream on.

As far as i am concerned , taking out SA family SAM batteries shouldn't be too hard for modern EW air crafts and ARMs. AGM-88HARM.

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Let them nuke, lets see if the Islam world would dare to say a word then. Saudi will not even dare to open its mouth

Its not about Saudis , its about Asad , if he relinquishes power to a public representative govt which doesn't have to be a democratic system will set him free. Otherwise if he keeps killing innocent civilians then no one can stop him from becoming Gaddafi 2.0.

As far as i am concerned , taking out SA family SAM batteries shouldn't be too hard for modern EW air crafts and ARMs. AGM-88HARM.

The Serbians successfully used microwave ovens as decoys for the ARMs. And EW aircrafts will have major trouble defeating the modern Buk-M2E and Pantsir-S1 air defenses that Syria has. Keep in mind that these are the very latest Russian short and medium range systems, and Russia relies on these for protecting its troops.

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Its not about Saudis , its about Asad , if he relinquishes power to a public representative govt which doesn't have to be a democratic system will set him free. Otherwise if he keeps killing innocent civilians then no one can stop him from becoming Gaddafi 2.0.
=_=' look if you want to take Alasad out you have to kill of these people first, and your mistaken for believing there is only one Alasad in Syria, there are more then 22 million Alasad in Syria.

EVEN WORLD WIDE

AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and I forgot to mention that the Pantsir-S1 also uses optical tracking, which is invulnerable to ARM and EW. The Buk also has an option for optical tracking, which the Syrians are likely to have utilized.

The Serbians successfully used microwave ovens as decoys for the ARMs. And EW aircrafts will have major trouble defeating the modern Buk-M2E and Pantsir-S1 air defenses that Syria has. Keep in mind that these are the very latest Russian short and medium range systems, and Russia relies on these for protecting its troops.
Serbians were miserably beaten, NATO lost just two aircrafts. That u call success? :disagree:

Our air force alone is more than enough to send Hafiz Assad's Air Force (HAAF) back to the stone age and then back again.

Our government HAS to do something soon. Because the population is putting great pressure on the government to end the killing of our brothers in Syria.

but fact is ur government will not do anything, they will ask marines to come in like in 1991 or something similar 2 that, all those shiny toys u have (they r really nice and shiny, i like) r only 4 display and 4 use against iran.

Killing our own people? A terrorists is not a Syrian, we have 100% right to kill any terrorists, because in Syria there should be no terrorists, you know whats sad? That the Arab League replaced Syria with Israel. And worse that Jordan forgot where their water comes from, and Jordan has an Israeli flag waving in their sky with the government approval, and and , i can list all day bro.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

This is a video i put together....

Syrian anthem is so beautiful, I hope Syrians don't change it after freedom. LONG LIVE FREE SYRIA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Syrian anthem is so beautiful, I hope Syrians don't change it after freedom. LONG LIVE FREE SYRIA.
What freedom? Alqeada freedom? Or the freedom USA brought to Iraq, and NATO to Libya? if that's freedom then i dont want it all.
Al Qaeda flag flown above Benghazi courthouse
Al-Qaeda-flag_2042442c.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...eda-flag-flown-above-Benghazi-courthouse.html

LONG LIVE SYRIA. AND MAY GOD BLESS SYRIA ALASAD.

Back
Top Bottom