What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Pakistan lost intentionally to elevate India in to final. It will be bummer if Pakistan become victim and some how drop out from final.

Yes thats exactly what happened. I mean these is no other reason why a team like Pakistan can loose a match. They have won 5 out of 13 matches they have played against India in the last 5 years.

So yeah intentionally loosing the game is the only explanation.

facepalm.jpg
I think Pakistan lost intentionally to elevate India in to final. It will be bummer if Pakistan become victim and some how drop out from final.

Pakistan's can't be dropped out of final

and they did not lose intentionally... it was a great day of cricket... they just played well

Oh, it makes more sense now. Since Pakistan already in final then they had to help Indians in order to make it Pakistan vs India final because this will be more exciting than playing against Bd or Sri-lanka. I am disappointed bro.

Oh, it makes more sense now. Since Pakistan already in final then they had to help Indians in order to make it Pakistan vs India final because this will be more exciting than playing against Bd or Sri-lanka. I am disappointed bro.

Pakistan on any given day will like to face S.L or B.D in finals instead of india coz ind-pak is always a pressure game & pakistan have to give more ans if they lose to india in final & will have to face embarrassment which they don't want to. so give ur theories some rest.

I sense and feel your dissappointment dude. Like i said to you the other day - It was your day - in the same way today is Indias day. Mate both teams tried Pakistan batted well and bowled and fielded crap. India bowled crap but batted incredibly. Lets give them credit where its due and forget the conspiracies. Nobody lost intentionally. India won fair and square.

Pakistan lost fair and square. Bowling was fairly weak at best and fielding absolutely crap, the only challenge to India being our batting this time.
India bowled rather shitly, but came back with awesome batting, no denial about that. They always had the best batters.

So kudos to them, a fair win and hopefully we'll realise our own weaknesses finally (fingers crossed). Thanks for your support though, much appreciated :)

Edit: Someone mentioned we'd hate to play India in the finals; you're wrong. I'd love a rematch tomorrow even if possible :P

I am late, I got today morning and saw,

India Won India Won and awesome batting by Kohli. Kohli is on different level. But this should not go in head, these youngsters get spoiled easily.

I am in office waiting to go home, to watch highlights, Please can somebody add links to watch Highlights of match.

MORAL VICTORY FOR PAKISTAN---stopping sachin from century and Virat from double century

Very disappointed bowling performances by Pakistan especially Pakistani fast bowlers and they were in pressure although it should be the other way round after scoring huge totals and knowing that they are already in final...Pakistani cricketers need to control their nerve in pressure if they want to win big matches.

Credit goes to Indians batsman who handle the pressure very well and played free shots..all credit for this win goes to Virat kholi ..it was one man show as he scored more than half runs alone ..any way congrats to India..deserved victory

looking forwards to final match

As soon as SRT got out, I knew the chances of us winning went down with it. :hitwall:

We won
Good batting by Pakistan too

Bleed blue....Kohli is King

195834_211026252248037_138985566118773_935844_5402940_n.jpg

143702.jpg

Younis and Nasir after their centuries.

143686.jpg

143681.jpg

(Yeah I know..I got a problem with my net connection, just fixed )

Back
Top Bottom