What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How humiliating would it be for India to not make it to Finals and both Pakistans make it to finals

Both pakistans!!!!!!
Look like someone is still struggling to sink in the truth that east pakistan is Bangladesh for 4 decades now. :lol:

Can I say both hindustans will be in the final????

The big question is ... will there be mass changes in Indian cricket team ? after the disappointment

No they will be awarded in millions that will add to your playes agony. :P

As soon as SRT got out, I knew the chances of us winning went down with it. :hitwall:

Nopes, our chance of winning with bonus points went down :hitwall:

Gambhir's wicket in the first over almost gave me a heart attack

well played.
outstanding batting.
Bowling lacked any thought.
Fast bowlers did not use change of pace and change of angle.
Too many short balls at same pace.
Misbah did not try Hammad medium pace.
Also Rehman would have been a better inclusion instead of Wahab.

But still hats off to indian team well done

Both pakistans!!!!!!
Look like someone is still struggling to sink in the truth that east pakistan is Bangladesh for 4 decades now. :lol:

Can I say both hindustans will be in the final????

Interesting.. Given the situation on points, the Asia cup will stay within Hindustan :D... Even if Pakistan, or Bangladesh win it :rofl:

Very disappointed bowling performances by Pakistan especially Pakistani fast bowlers and they were in pressure although it should be the other way round after scoring huge totals and knowing that they are already in final...Pakistani cricketers need to control their nerve in pressure if they want to win big matches.

Credit goes to Indians batsman who handle the pressure very well and played free shots..all credit for this win goes to Virat kholi ..it was one man show as he scored more than half runs alone ..any way congrats to India..deserved victory

looking forwards to final match

India played tremendous batting, we witnessed unbelievably, we made a difficult target 329 for India chase. I believe, Pakistan will likely FAIL in the final Asia Cup match. We will lost again for sure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE CORRECTION HERE:

Not Younis century, he scored 52.

Mohammad Hafeez scored century along with Nasir Jamshed.

143679.jpg

anyone else remember DINDA...he bowled exceedingly well on this batting pitch...good future prospect....ganguly knows which players to back...India will be well served by naming him as the selector

A Group of Lions led by a Sheep will loose to a Group of Sheep's led by a Lion .

Indians, just pray Srilankans beat Bangladesh, or this was your last match.

:rofl:

Bangladesh needs to win with a bonus point to make it to the Finals.. Right?

Yup. Which brings me to the fact, as i know, all of my Srilankan and Bangladeshi friends support Pakistan and hate India. What if Srilanka deliberately loses to knock India out? Something like 150 all out, and Bangladesh chases that down in under 40 overs.

Lets see. Too bad India couldn't get the bonus point.

Bangladesh needs to win with a bonus point to make it to the Finals.. Right?
No..If BD beats Lanka,BD goes through to the finals cuz in league stage of India vs BD match,BD won -_-

Yup. Which brings me to the fact, as i know, all of my Srilankan and Bangladeshi friends support Pakistan and hate India. What if Srilanka deliberately loses to knock India out? Something like 150 all out, and Bangladesh chases that down in under 40 overs.

Lets see. Too bad India couldn't get the bonus point.
Its a shame you are a senior member-.-

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom