What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am sure there is going to be a huge crowd of Bangladeshis supporting us, if they want Bangladesh to make it into the finals!

Sir NRR does not change to extremes. Its near to impossible to take Pakistan out of the finals.

If both the India and BD win their respective matches (bonus point scenario aside) then also its very likely to see India in finals because of the fairly large difference between the NRR of India and BD. For BD to make it to finals certainly they will have to win with or without a bonus point and India will have to lose to Pakistan.

Acha wese I heard NRR rules have been changed by the ICC recently.

Now group results are first considered.

For example if there is a tie between Pakistan and Bangladesh, Pakistan would go through because we won the group match.

If there is a tie between India and Bangladesh, Bangladesh would go through because they won the group match.

Acha wese I heard NRR rules have been changed by the ICC recently.

Now group results are first considered.

For example if there is a tie between Pakistan and Bangladesh, Pakistan would go through because we won the group match.

If there is a tie between India and Bangladesh, Bangladesh would go through because they won the group match.

That is correct

In the event of teams finishing on equal points, the right to play in the final match or series will be determined as follows:

• The team with the most number of wins
  • If still equal, the team with the most number of wins over the other team(s) who are equal on points and have the same number of wins
  • If still equal, the team with the highest number of bonus points
  • If still equal, the team with the highest net run rate
  • In a match declared as no result, run rate is not applicable.

Source: Points Table | Asia Cup | ESPN Cricinfo

these lyrics was writen in 1971 after the DHAKA FALL by naseer turabi(according 2 him).. so keep that in mind and then listen....

These lyrics touches heart bro. I wonder what was in his mind. :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's hope the match is played and watched in a sportsman like manner.

May the better team win and may that team be Pakistan :P

I may not be able to watch due to my chemistry exam . I feel like jealous at the moment.
May the match be abondoned due to rain . hehe
i think you are talking about your +2 exams right?
if yes,just go and study.
i fu*ked upmy exams due to defence.pk!:lol:
i became a member during my chem study leave,thats the reason behind my username!

Darn ... we could have won with Pakistan also, we would be in final.

Pakistani bowling is almost 20 times more strong than indian, it was lucky of you that you reach that close. On the same ground Pakistan had destroyed batting of much stronger teams than Bangladesh, like last year against W Indies in world cup & in previous match against Srilanka.

BTW great performance by Bangladesh, it was a surprising news for me.

Bangladesh-Flag.jpg

Well done Bangladesh for awesome victory. Chasing 290 really tells us how bad indian bowled in this match. Just want the Bangladeshi members here on PDF know that there were sweets distributed and lots of people celebrated here on Karachi for Bangladesh.

Pakistan gona win. No doubt..
Let sachin score his 50th one day century.. And we will win..

India.............But when will we see a international level football match between these two nations

Pakistan gona win. No doubt..
Let sachin score his 50th one day century.. And we will win..

Let him not score any more centuries ......most of the match we loose in which he score a century

India.............But when will we see a international level football match between these two nations

yes even hockey match's should be hosted , the last hockey match between india and pakistan got a very good trp rating , i think it would be the best move to revive sports like hockey in india .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom