What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
now why is this this member not being banned ?

He keeps diverting from the topic and keeps bringing Pakistani famous suicide bombers in the thread ?

The Indian member who mentioned kashmir was banned ? Why not this troll ?

This troll is used by the admins to lure Indians into being banned.. He is an official Troll :D

296129.jpg

r

your best bowler is not equal to ajmal's feet dust

Yeah , but our Four Best Bowlers are injured
Zaheer , Munnaf ,Bhaji and Ishan are not playing in this series

By the way your best batsmen are not even equal to Viraat's feet dust , infact they are less talented than Sachin's Sneeze

a6adf5c25870dce2e24b42cab6fd_grande.jpg

But I thought we would reach finals if we Beat pakistan no one told me we are still bottom last lol

Need to get special appointment wiith BABA and do some magic on Bangladesh only way india can reach finals

Ha ha ...no Pakistani is talking about today's match.....I can smell some thing burning inside them....but I am enjoying...

Now they are praying to play final with BD....because if India comes in final....They know the result...:flame:

Hey stop posting this world cup pic, some pdf will again think of commiting suicide..
It costs us many crores rupee as we have bought the cup by buying some pakistani cricketer for some thousand dollars....Ofcourse i m talking about Zimbabwian dollars...;)

Hey stop posting this world cup pic, some pdf will again think of commiting suicide..
It costs us many crores rupee as we have bought the cup by buying some pakistani cricketer for some thousand dollars....Ofcourse i m talking about Zimbabwian dollars...;)

We hate Misbah, he doesn't know how to bat and role model of captain. :taz:

But I thought we would reach finals if we Beat pakistan no one told me we are still bottom last lol

Need to get special appointment wiith BABA and do some magic on Bangladesh only way india can reach finals

Dude, please update yourself.

After beating the S H I T out of Pakistan, India is now at the second place. Here is how the table goes now:

Pakistan 9 points
India 8 points
Bangla 4 points
Sri Lanka 0 points

So, where is the question of being BOTTOM LAST (and what exactly does bottom last mean??)

Back
Top Bottom