What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah , but our Four Best Bowlers are injured
Zaheer , Munnaf ,Bhaji and Ishan are not playing in this series

By the way your best batsmen are not even equal to Viraat's feet dust , infact they are less talented than Sachin's Sneeze

nobody needs to proof,our openers scored more than sachin did, sachin always try to make centuries out of teams like bangladesh

Sachin+Tendulkar1.jpg

Oh 100 bun gai 100 ... ...

And the second finalist is ... BANGLADESH

2012_3$largeimg217_Mar_2012_112516437.jpg

Don't worry India untill I am here you will always get

FAST blowers to make quick boundries and all fielding placed on boundries for first 20 overs so you can make those easy singles and doubles

IN17_MISBAH_12790f.jpg

your best bowler is not equal to ajmal's feet dust
Second time u used this word "dust of feet"..
Tell me r u even dust of feet of a any simple common man,..next time come with some other phrase as this one doesn't suits u..
And kindly remove your flag, as mexican never post such phrases...mind it..

Misbah is very Old man. He need to leave the cricket. He is so old even he can't take single.
His captaincy is very pathetic.
When we needed slip he disappeared it.
There was huge difference b/w Pak fielders and Indian fielders.
Indian Fielders saved around 25+ runs and took catches.
Pakistan fielders gave around 25 runs and dropped a catch

Dude, most of the Bangladeshi flags on this forum are false flags.. Basically Pakistanis who misrepresent their nationality

Don't think they are false flags, but the guys from the Zakir gang are razakars who are unhappy being Bangladeshi in the first place. The definitely don't represent the common Bangladeshi people. I have met a lot of Bangladeshis in the US, while they naturally aren't happy with everything India they aren't from the same mould as you see here.

I haven't checked the score but did SRT score a 100? If he did, I have a good idea what the result was.

When india had 100 runs on board all the fielders were standing on boundries ? why ? should you not be stopping easy singles and doubles forget about boundries , this Misbah guy has no Captains skills -

Very below average captain this misbah character is .. no passion no skills - could not defned 326 total ... how pathetic was the fielding oh wait because all the fielders were standing on boundries

20/20 Pakistan lost due to Misbah
World cup Semi Pakistan lost due to Misbah slow batting and catches dropped by Him and Younis Khan
Asia Cup , again - Misbah's pathetic captaincy almost was like a practice game no passion

Hey see the poll results, we r again ruling there...
It's pdf or idf..???
Common pakistani buddies the pdf is your home ground and u getting defeated is simply not allowed,atleast on the poll..
Atleast u can take help from chinese, buddies to win the poll...:lol:

Hey see the poll results, we r again ruling there...
It's pdf or idf..???
Common pakistani buddies the pdf is your home ground and u getting defeated is simply not allowed,atleast on the poll..
Atleast u can take help from chinese, buddies to win the poll...:lol:

I know Indians will argue Zaheer Khan and Sehwag being out of the squad. Well guess what? Pakistan too are arguably missing world's best bowlers, Mohammed Aamer and Mohammed Asif... So i assume both are equally on the same boat...

If you all go and trace back to all Pak vs Ind ODIs in history, Pakistan has won more... India still has to catch up.... One game won't really make a huge difference...

While this was a good contest for both teams without their best players, Pakistan is in the finals anyways. I am looking forward to see India again this time now. First we must see if Sheray Bangla upsets India again to take the final spot...:lol:

soo india beats Pakistan another world cup for indian:cool:

BTW both teams played i hope indian bokies didn't played any role here just like WC semis & Finals

i dint get misbah's strategy to bring wahab when the likes of ajmal, gul, hafeez needed even we can bet on cheema but wahab wrong choice:no:

soo Pakistan again gives chance to india to play finals:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom