What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A sub·par bowling effort by India today...one could literally count the sparse number of deliveries on wicket.Our bowlers need some blinders to keep on target.Keep this up and we are losing the finals for sure(don't kid yourself,BD ain't getting there and you know it).

I am enjoying more after reading all heart burning trolls of Pakistani...than the today's match...keep posting...you guys are much better than Pakistan team...

Look who is chest thumping now after loosing to Bangladesh...:rofl:

This is his behaviour...
904622-virhat-kohli.jpg

and this too ...

AVN_KOHLII_937408f.jpg

A sub·par bowling effort by India today...one could literally count the sparse number of deliveries on wicket.Our bowlers need some blinders to keep on target.Keep this up and we are losing the finals for sure(don't kid yourself,BD ain't getting there and you know it).

why cant Bangladesh defeat Sri lanka since they did defeat India ?

I saw that, but why does he have attitudes? stupid behavior and immature ? Anyone know?

Dunno but ... Maybe because he is 23 and at the age of 23, you ought to have some attitude if you are ruling the world with your gameplay.

No kidding. Everybody cannot be Sachin Tendulkar (in humility).

Asia Cup 2012 Final: India vs Pakistan

Bangladesh Vs Pakistan, only when Bangladesh beat Srilanka with bonus points which is almost unlikely still I am not ruling it out but very tough.

Suppose Bangladesh wins against Srilanka without bonus points then also they are out, because in that case net run rate will deside the two finalists.

Dude, please update yourself.

After beating the S H I T out of Pakistan, India is now at the second place. Here is how the table goes now:

Pakistan 9 points
India 8 points
Bangla 4 points
Sri Lanka 0 points

So, where is the question of being BOTTOM LAST (and what exactly does bottom last mean??)
and BD beating the **** out of world champions still has a chance to make it to the finals.Even if India makes it to the finals does not mean you win the Asia cup, lets wait every day is not Sunday.Hold your self have some yoga.

I would not have been suspicious had Pakistan made an effort.

The very fact that the Pakistanis didn't even make an effort to win is enough to make anyone suspicious.
So, scoring 329 runs wasn't any effort????

If you say the pakistani bowlers didn't try to win.....then you are undermining Viraat Kholi's effort........

Kholi didn't give them any chance..........

BUT I'm with you in this case......see my post #1620.......

I also think the match was fixed, the bookies probably paid Kohli to score......probably Pakistani bookies....

Back
Top Bottom