What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Before Indians become content, let us see if you can reach the finals or not. No doubt India is missing Zaheer Khan and Sehwag, but thats no excuse because Pakistan too is missing Mohammed Aamer and Mohammed Asif, arguably the world's best bowlers. One is like Wasim Akram, and the other is like Glenn McGrath...

India's batting has always been strong, but the bowling really hasn't really impressed me. lol, yeah they can't find a single good bowler out 1.2 billion people, while Pakistan can find it's in 170 million...:lol:
We all know Pakistan's batting is poor now, but there is a clear idea here that Pakistan's batting had the capability to reach 329 diue to India's bad bowling attack. I thought IPL would be helping Indians finding new talent, but looks like its not doing much...

Whats funny is that a person like Nasir Jamshaid made his debut against India and scored 112. lol, clearly we will be looking to add more new players that will make our team un-stoppable....
Our talent is without any leagues. Imagine what the type of talent we will find in an organized hunt...:lol:

No its not. I will always admire Tendulkar, not really for his achievements, but rather for the way he behaved after these achievements. His behaviour shows he is a confident man, fully aware of his capabilities.

As I said - according to me - your opinion might be different.

apart from that attitude, He scored fastest 10 century in just 80 innings..thats a world record..and no pakistani is there even in top 5....
He has already scored most number of runs in this year, and this is middle of march..and runs r more than 700..in 11 matchs only

Kohli is one of India’s 2 batmen whose average in one day is 50+, one MS Dhoni with around 51.5 and then Kohli with around 50.5. and the third number in India is of Tendulkar with the average of around 45. But if you again shortlist, we find only two batsmen of the world who ever scored more than 5000 runs and had average of 50+, one Michael Bevan and second MS Dhoni, Kohli have scored around 3500 runs only till now. and after scoring around just 200 runs more, MS Dhoni will become the only batsman of the world who could ever score more than 7,000 runs with average of 50+. and right now, Tendulkar is the man who has the highest average among those who ever scored more than 7,000 in International cricket with an average of 44.9 right now. While Tendulkar is the highest scorer in world with around 18,500 runs, the record which won’t be broken by anyone else if cricket will keep the similar rule in future also, I sincerely believe :smokin:

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/records/83548.html

Before Indians become content, let us see if you can reach the finals or not. No doubt India is missing Zaheer Khan and Sehwag, but thats no excuse because Pakistan too is missing Mohammed Aamer and Mohammed Asif, arguably the world's best bowlers. One is like Wasim Akram, and the other is like Glenn McGrath...

India's batting has always been strong, but the bowling really hasn't really impressed me. lol, yeah they can't find a single good bowler out 1.2 billion people, while Pakistan can find it's in 170 million...:lol:
We all know Pakistan's batting is poor now, but there is a clear idea here that Pakistan's batting had the capability to reach 329 diue to India's bad bowling attack. I thought IPL would be helping Indians finding new talent, but looks like its not doing much...

Whats funny is that a person like Nasir Jamshaid made his debut against India and scored 112. lol, clearly we will be looking to add more new players that will make our team un-stoppable....
And most corrupt too..;);)
Wasim to thik hai, but Glenn mcgrath !!!
Then our Pravin kumar will be uncomparable, because there is no bowler in history of crckter in world who can swing the ball in both the direction in the same match...

Bhaiyooooooonnnnnn i have a breaking news for you...
Pak will win this match thanks to Indo Pak friendship and CBMS.
It is a fixed match just like world cup semi finals,
yar ye match fixed hai, india loose to BD was also fixed.
Indian BCCI give a good gesture to BD board by giving them a victory which help BD board and players to earn some money from sponsors. I got it from a high rank board officials..
TC.

Seriously LOL :cheesy:

Our talent is without any leagues. Imagine what the type of talent we will find in an organized hunt...:lol:
Yeah good thing is Pakistan batting is improved. Nasir Jamshed a new bright future.
What next??
India will face Pakistan Quality Batting and Quality bowling, while on the other side only dependent on batting.
And the result will same as 1990ss. Only one winner. Pakistan:pakistan::D

And most corrupt too..;);)
Wasim to thik hai, but Glenn mcgrath !!!
Then our Pravin kumar will be uncomparable, because there is no bowler in history of crckter in world who can swing the ball in both the direction in the same match...

Praveen Kumar is a weird bowler. Is he a fast bowler, spin bowler, or a leg break bowler? He bowls at a speed of 120 k's... This guy needs to decide what he is... He still has a long way to go. He has played 62 matches and has taken just 69 wickets, which is not a great. its not necessarily about swinging, its about taking wickets and going for less runs per over...

143703.jpg

FATAFAT:chilli::chilli::victory::chilli::chilli:

we lost the match and must admit that our bowling was below par today.
india do have a good batting line up but our bowlers are also world class and can beat any one any time...

best wishes for the finals and lets hope n pray we are able to take the revenge pretty soon!

Praveen Kumar is a weird bowler. Is he a fast bowler, spin bowler, or a leg break bowler? He bowls at a speed of 120 k's... This guy needs to decide what he is... He still has a long way to go. He has played 62 matches and has taken just 69 wickets, which is not a great. its not necessarily about swinging, its about taking wickets and going for less runs per over...
See the result of the matches sir, doesn't matter if he doesn't wickets..if he even maintains good eco rate and disturbs batsman..Then he is making easy for other bowlers to get wickets..
But as u compared, the amir and asif with wasim and mcgrath is still out of my domain knowledge..
They both r now nothing compared to wasim and mcgrath, right now...

I find Virat Kohli to be the right replacement of Rahul Dravid, in both one day and test cricket. But if Laxman may retire after 2-3 years and also if Tendulkar may also retire after 4-5 years, we don’t have anyone to replace them :what:

but I think Yuvraj Singh can be the best alternative when the Laxman retire so he would now start playing all the test matches from now onwards. And we hope, India will have got someone till next 4-5 years who may replace Tendulkar hopefully, if not then Tendulkar will have to keep playing …:undecided:

Virat Kholi has been treated unfairly. If anyone wants to go back to 8 to 10 months ago and see what i posted - i have asked constantly why he hasnt been playing test AND one day cricket regularly. Against Australia he only got a chance in the latter half of the tour and the likes of Hussey and Michael Clarke said he was Indias best player by far.
Now with Dravid retiring and the likes of Laxmann, Tendulkar and Serwag pushed he must surely not be allowed to sit on the sidelines and thrown in immediately with the obvious view to groom him for captaincy in the future. Rohit Sharma should now be a regular name in the 11 as he is one for the future.

A new song for the pakistani cricketer fans:-

" Why this kohligiri kohligiri kohligiri di,
He scored runnn more more..
Our bowler give away runnnn...
He f.*** our a$$ a$$...
Ohh Ohh voice come...
Why this kohligiri kohligiri kohligiri di.."

Howz dat...???;):lol::rofl:

A new song for the pakistani cricketer fans:-

" Why this kohligiri kohligiri kohligiri di,
He scored runnn more more..
Our bowler give away runnnn...
He f.*** our a$$ a$$...
Ohh Ohh voice come...
Why this kohligiri kohligiri kohligiri di.."

Howz dat...???;):lol::rofl:

One thing I was telling to everybody here in Pakistan that Misbah shouldn't elect to bat first at Dhaka. Because this ground is like nightmare for any time while batting first whether it is played at Bangla Bhadu National Stadium or in Sher Bangla National Stadium. to justify this Pakistan lost against India in 1997 while batting first even scoring 316, WI lost the QF in 2011 while batting first, WI lost against Bangladesh at Dhaka while batting first in T20, now you should notice in this tournament, Pakistan just escaped against Bangladesh, but Sri Lanka lost against Pakistan while bating first, India Lost to Bangladesh while batting first and now today, Pakistan lost to India even after scoring 329. :) now just imagine how paradise is this wicket for the team batting second. :)

In the end, PAKISTAN PLAYED WELL EXCEPT MISBA UL HAQ captaincy but KHOLI PLAYED exceptional, we should learn from our mistakes and should prepared for FINAL

Back
Top Bottom