What's new

Asia Cup 2022 thread

Your aunty probably is your uncle. :lol:

Anyways congrats team India. You’ve shown the world how to chase 150 runs with 3 balls left against handicapped B team.

thumb_thank-you-come-again-memegenerator-net-thank-you-come-again-49395816.png

Lol, they play IPL whole year, get the best infra, best salaries, then they play like this? Horrible. Even a few more runs from Pakistani batsmen would’ve meant RIP for our team.
that's a really dumb critique, you in a bad mood otherwise ? :P

this was a good game, went this way and the other all through, good hard cricket right upto the last over.

But seriously we can't face against England and Australia with this team in WC. Some big changes need to be made.

Man, I’ve stopped watching cricket ages ago. Even the Pakistan vs India matches no longer excite me.
Wrong time to stop watching. Your team is better than in last decade or so. I am very surprised at their attitude. Older teams had great bowlers and batsmen but they were not good runners or fielders.

They get paid millions for playing cricket dude. That's a dream for most people in the subcontinent.
They still have to be legit good to be picked for those very rich IPL teams etc

Wrong time to stop watching. Your team is better than in last decade or so. I am very surprised at their attitude. Older teams had great bowlers and batsmen but they were not good runners or fielders.

I watched the end of this match because I saw this thread otherwise cricket is boring for me.

Shaheen....... Look at the career performance rather than just one match...

Base on the careers, bumrah is ahead.... But yes, unlike you.... I will accept that shaheen is also a good bowler.

Still jndia is not playing with their front line fast bowlers in this tournament. .... Only bhuvi was alone fornt line bowler

Shaheen has played lesser number of games and has required skills to go big. Obviously Bumrah has better numbers with more number of matches

However last time when both played Shaheen proved to be the difference

Pakistan depends more on Shaheen than India depends on Bumrah

Is Hong Kong not part of China? Why do they have a separate team?
It's not a sovereign nation but an autonomous region of China.

Also, you don't have to be a sovereign nation to have an international cricket team. I.e. West Indies

And if Chinese are okay with calling it a Chinese team with 0 ethnically Chinese in the team then it's their decision I guess.

ye original "chacha" hai jo tab se dekhnay aata Pak team ko ? ..

Shaheen has played lesser number of games and has required skills to go big. Obviously Bumrah has better numbers with more number of matches

However last time when both played Shaheen proved to be the difference

You are wrong actually..... If you play less matches than your batting or bowling strike rate could be better...

But if you are playing more matches than you have to maintain the strike rate.... It is more difficult...

agreed because India is doing recently too many experiment in T20.... Not playing with regular team members........

Example - Avesh khan, he would not going to play the world Cup.... Arshadeep singh under trail for the world Cup...

D karthik vs Rishabh pant.... Under trails...

But these are not excuses which I will give even we lose... As people are giving for Pakistani team.

Back
Top Bottom