What's new

Asia Cup 2022 thread

Good fight by Pak bowlers. Lanat on Pak batsman especially Rizwan. Had Rizwan played with a proper strike rate Pak could have scored easily 15-20 runes more... Which would have sealed the match for Pakistan.

Piss poor strike rates of Pak batsmen……and pathetic bowling by rauf as usual….even afridi can’t do jack with such low target

India couldn’t beat Pakistan till last over, this shows Pakistan is always better than India because Allah is with Pakistan.

You guys always bring th GOD in everything..

It only caused false hopes..........

I never support even if anyone bring indian GODs by saying that we are better because hindus GOD with us.

Pakistani bowlers ball well.... But India team made many mistakes but still cross the line

Not really. I thought this Pakistani team would get steamrolled. But the fact that they gave Indian team such a hard time is what’s funny. If Babar made 20 more runs, what would your team have done?
if-my-aunt-had-balls-shed-be-my-uncle.jpg

still a highish chance of a 'fir milengai' in this very tournament, right ?

Tough high pressure game, bro..

can you even imagine your @ss being there ?
Lol, they play IPL whole year, get the best infra, best salaries, then they play like this? Horrible. Even a few more runs from Pakistani batsmen would’ve meant RIP for our team.

The same goes without bhumrah from indian side.... Indian bowling was weaker as well. And rohit not played the well

Bumrah was their last time in T20 wc on the same ground and failed to take even 1 wicket

While Shaheen was the key bowler for Pakistan in that match taking 3 wickets of all 3 top Indian batsmen

Pakistani bowlers gave some tough time to India's batting in the middle but result was predictable.
I enjoyed it on a big screen.

Bumrah was their last time in T20 wc on the same ground

While Shaheen was the key bowler for Pakistan in that match

Shaheen....... Look at the career performance rather than just one match...

Base on the careers, bumrah is ahead.... But yes, unlike you.... I will accept that shaheen is also a good bowler.

Still jndia is not playing with their front line fast bowlers in this tournament. .... Only bhuvi was alone fornt line bowler

Back
Top Bottom