What's new

Asia Cup FINAL match- Pakistan vs Bangladesh at Dhaka !

Pakistan or Bangladesh win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Impossible to Possible...... Thanks to Allah.....
Heartiest Mubarak baad to All of U........!!!!:)

526484_373610972660072_117621244925714_1187004_1569282202_n.jpg

I really think Bangladesh deserved to win this series. Full credit to them for their performance. Pakistanis batted and fielded very poorly, they needed to loose this game to learn from their mistakes.

If we are supposed to learn then we should learn whether we lose or win. If is the most stupid thing that I hear from people that we should lose so we can learn. Seriously what a fcuked up way this is of "learning".

And guess what.... I have been parsing B'desh right from the start of match in fact since they started performing good but no B'deshi ever thanked me for this..

Not a surprise if tomorrow she will reveal that CIA. Mossad, ISI and Raw played vital role to give match in Pakistan's hands!!!!!!
:D:D:D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

She was present in the stadium. If BD would have won she would have came down to give trophy to BD captain. But since Pakistan won it. She was nowhere in the ceremony.

And guess what.... I have been parsing B'desh right from the start of match in fact since they started performing good but no B'deshi ever thanked me for this..

Only Pakistanis are generous.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

Congrats to all Pakistanis . :pakistan:
Bangladesh played excellent throughout the Asia cup and i hope they will keep performing like that. Victory and defeat is the part of game but the thing that matters is they did their best .

Many Bangladeshis have already congratulated Pakistan on their win. It was a tight finish.

One Bangladeshi dude on my facebook wrote:

Out of all the countries to lose to,why did we have to ( puts in the f-word) Pakistan?! Then wrote something in Bengali...sour grapes much?

Phew! Too close for comfort :D

Probably the most nail biting cricket match I've ever seen :D

Congrats to Pakistan :pakistan:

And of-course, well done to Bangladesh for putting up such a challenge. I'm damn proud that we got this far considering we are a new team :D

bd players played from the heart , evident from their tears.... ours are besharam , smile like fools even after losing worldcup finals

They even played very badly today.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

If we are supposed to learn then we should learn whether we lose or win. If is the most stupid thing that I hear from people that we should lose so we can learn. Seriously what a fcuked up way this is of "learning".

Dude I have heard of sore losers but sore winners .......?

Back
Top Bottom