What's new

Asia’s largest and most modern Food Street Now Open For Public in Karachi

Wow well done Pakistan on the same day.

Pakistan makes asia biggest food market (cant see no food) and India plans to make fastest computer in the world.

Good day for South Asia.

Pakistan makes asia biggest food market (cant see no food) and India plans to make fastest computer in the world.

Good day for South Asia.

then why are wasting money to bring ferraris and BMW franchises in your country??

for your information, and IT tower sky scraper is also under construction in karachi

Karachi%20-%20IT%20Tower%20-%20Render%20-%2006.jpg

then why are wasting money to bring ferraris and BMW franchises in your country??

for your information, and IT tower sky scraper is also under construction in karachi

Wow nice picture, that building would put whole of IT city, Bangalore to shame mate.

btw How is buying Ferrari is a waste of money? thousands of people have it in the world.

Wow nice picture, that building would put whole of IT city, Bangalore to shame mate.

btw How is buying Ferrari is a waste of money? thousands of people have it in the world.

so banglore is equal to this tower ?

new food street in Karachi but i think no one can match lahore's food street i have heard & also seen on net there is endless variety of food there esp punjabi food.

Good day for South Asia.

hahahaha by talking of computer first see your cyber security

THIS IS COOOL..

I am going to visit Karachi soon...

BTW, I see some a$$ess are burning from jealousy. :P

Sir the project has been cancelled !!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom