What's new

Asia’s largest and most modern Food Street Now Open For Public in Karachi

Most North Indian food and Pakistani food is fatty, oily and unhealthy. At least the stuff that is sold in the USA, it would be great to have chefs and entreprenurs start creating healthy, low calorie flavorful food that meets the new and growing demand of the global market. At least, creat more fusion, this has been th trend for the past decade or more. In the West, ppl are trying to be more health conscious. Anyway, how come you never see pics of the youthful Pakistani women? Why is it always a penis fest? At least in Bombay, after Ramadan you can see beautiful chicks while you eat great street food. I think that is major drawback, I am sure the food street fulfills the domestic appetite but attracting international visitors of non pakistani descent will be hard. Most folks want to visit vibrant, hip cities where there are clubs, entertainment not just men oogling at you and your loved ones. Look at Lebanon, they have pool parties with women and men in bikinis. Women walk around with Western clothes not covered up. Stupid muslims in South Asia are so backward compared to Arabs. Idiots. I am not trying to offend anyone, just see how the SOuth Asian muslims are more strict than their Arab muslims.....it makes no sense.

I wish they had done something useful with my money, like build me a friggin metro track rather than something that will be forgotten with tomorrow morning's toilet flush.

I wish they had done something useful with my money, like build me a friggin metro track rather than something that will be forgotten with tomorrow morning's toilet flush.

It won't be forgetton if Diaherra is causing loose motion. LOL...but I understand what you are saying. At the same time, this could help kickstart the economy of the area,by increasing more ppl to come by and enjoy some food and shop around the area.

Looks awesome! I'll be sure to visit it next I'm in Karachi

I hope they maintain it

Back
Top Bottom