What's new

AsianLivesMatter | Updates, News & Discussion

I believe the perpetrators of the attacks in San Francisco Chinatown were mostly Black (per CCTV footage), but they could have been (mostly were) robbery attempts.

Same in the rest of the US.

A lot of people in US (esp. lower class blacks) are out of work and need money.

It happens.

Yes, Asian immigrants usually were being pick on for robbery attempts even before the pandemic due to language barrier and tendency to carry more cash.

But Recent trend is elderly Asian and women being attacked for no reason. No money or property were taken from victims. Just push from behind or punch from behind or verbally abusive and throw stuff at them.

Just like after 9/11 happen. All Muslim looking people are being scapegoat as terrorist supporters even today. Ignorant people like to use these kind of excuses to justify their low life actions.

Nah that’s silly it’s got nothing to white ‘racists’. The attacks are being carried out by hood rats.

The only racists here are the Chinese who would probably want to figure out how to blame white people for killing off the dinosaurs too.

The only racists here are the Chinese who would probably want to figure out how to blame white people for killing off the dinosaurs too.

AWWWWWWWWWWW is poor whitey discriminated against :((((((

The fact is both blacks and whites are targeting Asians for violence.

They should be encouraged to kill each other.

The fact is both blacks and whites are targeting Asians for violence.

They should be encouraged to kill each other.

Ah the true crude violent core of the Chinese psyche bubbles to the surface.

I guess you and Japan are true barbaric soul brothers deep down. Next up you'll want us bayoneting babies

Last edited:
I doubt it has any connection with Trump supporters or White Supremacists. Might be a robbery attempt or some verbal exchange, NYC has a reputation as a crime-infested city, especially the Subway.

You see, white supremacists neo con can't even differential Chinese and Japanese. The neo-con claim they will help Japanese win back diaoyutai island but when moment came. They will wipe out all forces , be it Chinese or Japanese.

Cos in white supremacists eyes, all yellow asian are enemies. I urge Japanese not to be used as tools by neo con to exterminate your own east asian races.

Supporting China is the only way to ensure the prosperity and survival of east asian heritage and balance of world power.

Sickening attacks. Hopefully the American justice system retains some basic functionality and deals with this individual.

That attacker he handed himself in and even admitted to why he did it. I think his a no nonsense guy by immediately searching for a cop and help and admitting to his crime but he has some sort of mental issues imho. You just don't stab someone because you didn't like the way they look at you and he didn't even flee the crime scene or from the responsibility.. People like him should get help immediately instead of walking around free. People should have noticed him earlier.

This was also his second attack. His attacks come out of nowhere and for no reasons. His definitely a mental case

Last edited:
He was arrested 3 times already and the attack on the South Asian man was only last month. Did that South Asian man look at him in a way he didn't like as well? Maybe it is time to wear sunglasses walking in the streets.

Some weeks before he also attacked a South Asian Male, some Muslim dude now even hates Asians?
If he has a history of unexplained violence, he could be mentally ill.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom