What's new

AsianLivesMatter | Updates, News & Discussion

I don't know why and when but blacks have been made the overlords of white Western Europeans. They have been given a free reign to commit crimes and atrocities against non-blacks. The worst part is that many non-blacks make excuses and justifications for black violence and crimes against non-blacks. They keep saying it's due to racism........... :disagree:
Because ZOG has to divide and conquer to rule.

Because ZOG has to divide and conquer to rule.

And.

B/c of the long standing jewish-black alliance. If the blacks break from slavery to the jew (ie: blacks support communism or something like that), the cia would run stories non-stop about black crimes against other groups.

I seriously thought I would have to source E Michael Jones and other conspiracy theorists to expose the jewish-black alliance. No, abc news says there is a historic jewish-black alliance.

Here is the media that decides what news is published to shape the thoughts of Amerikkans.

4562.jpg

And these jews still have a running alliance with black America, so everybody ignores racist violent black crimes against other groups.

And here is the state of the Republicans:

Ev1QNOrWYAMTVlo.jpg

This is the same USA that goes around the world bombing other countries for not having governments that favour the USA.

Racist Republicans who are racist against racist Democrats and racist Democrats who are racist against racist Republicans, however put differences aside to be racist against others around the globe - For 2 decades it was racism against Middle Easterners and Muslims.

Now, the racism is against Asians. So Republican racists and Democratic racists agree to beat up Asians domestically and are drooling to be racists in the Far East.

Last edited:
And.

B/c of the long standing jewish-black alliance. If the blacks break from slavery to the jew (ie: blacks support communism or something like that), the cia would run stories non-stop about black crimes against other groups.

I seriously thought I would have to source E Michael Jones and other conspiracy theorists to expose the jewish-black alliance. No, abc news says there is a historic jewish-black alliance.

Here is the media that decides what news is published to shape the thoughts of Amerikkans.

View attachment 732821

And these jews still have a running alliance with black America, so everybody ignores racist violent black crimes against other groups.
Ultimately this only helps ZOG and not black people. Creating hatred and pushing superficial woke politics does nothing to solve the longstanding issues many in the black underclass face.

And.

View attachment 732821

And here is the state of the Republicans:

View attachment 732829

This is the same USA that goes around the world bombing other countries for not having governments that favour the USA.

Racist Republicans who are racist against racist Democrats and racist Democrats who are racist against racist Republicans, however put differences aside to be racist against others around the globe - For 2 decades it was racism against Middle Easterners and Muslims.

Now, the racism is against Asians. So Republican racists and Democratic racists agree to beat up Asians domestically and are drooling to be racists in the Far East.

Excluding indians, I believe that non-whites/non-blacks should band together and form our own alliance.

Irvine police: Man kidnapped, tried to sexually assault woman in retaliation for anti-Asian hate crimes

Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 8.50.29 AM.jpg

The victim looked up from her open driver’s side door to see Rhee standing there, holding what she believed was a handgun, investigators said.

Rhee then allegedly told her that she needed to get in the back of her car if she wanted to live.

The woman he assaulted was of Asian descent herself, but detectives say they believe he targeted her because he thought she was white “based on the totality of the investigation and statements made by Rhee.”

Last edited:
New Yorker who berated Manhattan nail salon staff for 'bringing coronavirus to this country' then yelled anti-Asian racial slurs at an undercover NYPD cop is arrested for hate crimes

• Police arrested 50-year-old Sharon Williams on Tuesday after she harassed and yelled anti-Asian slurs at employees in a Chinatown salon
  • Williams continued her hateful tirade on the sidewalk where she allegedly harassed an Asian plainclothes officer
  • Police say she called the officer a 'monkey' and a 'Chinese mother f***** who brought COVID to this country!' as she was taken into custody
  • NYPD reports that New York City alone has at least 35 anti-Asian hate crime reports already this year, as opposed to 28 in all of 2020
  • Raised awareness of anti-Asian hate crimes in the US has led to the popular 'Stop Asian Hate' movement online and in rallies across the nation

Screen Shot 2021-04-24 at 3.47.35 PM.jpg

Another "white supremacist" in the eyes of Chinese PDF members

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 1.03.05 PM.jpg

Jarrod Powell

View attachment 738254
Jarrod Powell
All these surge in attack against Asian in US is encourage by the white neocon. They incited the black to attack the asian. There will be less and less talented Chinese student go to US to stay or study. Chinese is a big source of talent to help US advance their science. US white supremacy are falling into CPC trap. All those attack on asian are already make into headline in China to scare its citizen about going overseas to study.

Talent ex student like Harry Shum has already left Microsoft and return all his knowledge back to PRC China.

Soon Li Fei Fei from Stanford and Patrick Soon will also left US to return back to China as she is scared for her live here... :enjoy: Thank you Neocon.

LOL! I suppose next week we'll tell them to contact the ANC and have every Chinese person in Africa wearing a flaming tire around their necks.

The ridiculous stuff that comes out of your minds is amazing.
Ridiculous? I guess you didnt even bother to read the post earlier of white neocon media fanning the Chinese hate. Then the slack police enforcement by US white police earlier when the attack are surging. Only when more Asian celebrity take the issue into twitter then pick up by mainstream but never mind. Its playing into CPC hands.

US will soon derived of asian talent from AI, engineering and science. :enjoy:

Ridiculous? I guess you didnt even bother to read the post earlier of white neocon media fanning the Chinese hate. T

LOL! A farmer in rural China is more likely to listen to "Neocons" than Black Americans. You really are out of touch with reality.

Plus the two you mentioned weren't even born here. I'm sure Fei-Fei Li like hundreds of thousands of Chinese considered China a backwards @#$%hole and up and left and threw away their Chinese citizenships. It's repeated over and over and over.

Until they go back just keep calm. It takes alot for people to actually go back to China

Last edited:
LOL! A farmer in rural China is more likely to listen to "Neocons" than Black Americans. You really are out of touch with reality.

Plus the two you mentioned weren't even born here. I'm sure Fei-Fei Li like tens of thousands of Chinese considered China a backwards @#$%hole and left.
They why Harry Shum left US back to the shxthole you claim? Do you know who he is?

Even your favourite American boy Patrick Soon also fed up with US white and I bet prepare to move to China.

Your denial level is high. There are so many white expatriate dont even bother much want to return to Europe or US if they are given permanent resident or citizenship here in China.

They why Harry Shum left US back to the shxthole you claim? Do you know who he is?

Even your favourite American boy Patrick Soon also fed up with US white and I bet prepare to move to China.

Your denial level is high. There are so many white expatriate dont even bother much want to return to Europe or US if they are given permanent resident or citizenship here in China.

Neither Harry Shum nor his parents were born here. He is from Costa Rica. You should be asking why they even moved to the US instead of going straight to China. Patrick Soon left South Africa and moved to the US...not China. You should ask him the same question. Both picked the US over China..why is that?

The number of Americans who want to stay in China is MINUSCULE compared to the 1Million+ Chinese who have ripped up their Chinese citizenship and moved permanently to the US over the last few decades. It's a laughable comparison.

"The population of Chinese immigrants in the United States has grown nearly seven-fold since 1980, reaching almost 2.5 million in 2018, or 5.5 percent of the overall foreign-born population. Whereas in 1980 Chinese immigrants did not appear among the ten largest foreign-born groups in the United States, China in 2018 replaced Mexico as the top sending country"

Even if 1000 Chinese-Americans left it's still a minuscule number.

Last edited:
Neither Harry Shum nor his parents were born here. He is from Costa Rica.

The number of Americans who want to stay in China is MINISCULE compared to the 1Million+ Chinese who have ripped up their Chinese citizenship and moved permanently to the US over the last few decades.
That is why they are to reconsider their position in US. Asian live matter and covid-19 change their perceptive of America. US is no more safe. They rather obey CPC than killed by white or black racist in foreign land.

I know a few top Chinese students who has plan to go abroad to US to study, cancel their plan. They say US is now a horrible place. :enjoy:

That is why they are to reconsider their position in US. Asian live matter and covid-19 change their perceptive of America. US is no more safe. They rather obey CPC than killed by white or black racist in foreign land.

I know a few top Chinese students who has plan to go abroad to US to study, cancel their plan. They say US is now a horrible place. :enjoy:

LOL! Well your government has a big perception problem hole to dig itself out of with its own citizens. She was born in Beijing born too.:enjoy:
"The controversy that had engulfed Ms. Zhao last month centered on remarks she made in 2013 to an American film magazine in which she criticized China as a place “where there are lies everywhere.”

The above is repeated over and over with Chinese who move to the US.

Apparently that far far far outweighs any supposed safety concerns. :whistle:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom