What's new

Asif Zardari is a US Citizen

what does the laws of pakistan say about dual nationality of its ministers?

couldn't be true.
No country's constitution permits a foreign national to take highest charge.
he must have duel citizenship or any other way.

even dual nationalities are not accepted for PM or President job.

I didn't post it because as any sane person could have seen The News got so much carried away by their anti-govermentism that they printed a frontpage news story without any level of credibility.

Does anybody seriously want to believe that NNDB went through US databases and recovered this vital information?

What irks me is that they print it with an extract of The United States Oath of Allegiance in order to make people believe that he's a US stooge. They've printed astrology reports predicting a doom and now this as well. Seriously all credibility has been lost in their hate of the present regime.

Had they printed this news about Kiyani (oh, my!), imagine the reaction of the readers then.

you know what! this is the first time on this forum i totally agree with you.
Our majority of people are totally blind when it come to Zardari or GoP. They start believing BS without any verification.

What is wrong in dual nationality , Pakistan law allow dual nationality.

Aik Zardari Sab Pay Bhari :lol:

Leaders are reflection of their nation

it seriously the time for us to look in our own Girayban , before we go on zardari , every thing zardari is not bad news

what does the laws of pakistan say about dual nationality of its ministers?

Members under the Service of Pakistan cannot hold dual nationality and have to report dual nationality of spouses and children.

Hence all civil servants, members of the armed forces and the President cannot hold dual nationality. Members of Parliament and therefore Ministers and the Prime Minister are not defined as members of the "Service of Pakistan" (as defined by the Constitution) rather defined as "Public Servants". Service of Pakistan basically means an employee and the Legislature is not an employee rather a representative of the people and hence excluded from the Service of Pakistan.

Hence, legally (not morally) the Parliamentarians can be dual-nationals while the President cannot.

Nonetheless, members of the FO have been known to have acquired dual nationalities in violation of laws numerous times.

A bill had been tabled in the NA regarding the dual nationality of Parliamentarians last year. It is under deliberation.

Members under the Service of Pakistan cannot hold dual nationality and have to report dual nationality of spouses and children.

Hence all civil servants, members of the armed forces and the President cannot hold dual nationality. Members of Parliament and therefore Ministers and the Prime Minister are not defined as members of the "Service of Pakistan" (as defined by the Constitution) rather defined as "Public Servants". Service of Pakistan basically means an employee and the Legislature is not an employee rather a representative of the people and hence excluded from the Service of Pakistan.

Hence, legally (not morally) the Parliamentarians can be dual-nationals while the President cannot.

Nonetheless, members of the FO have been known to have acquired dual nationalities in violation of laws numerous times.

A bill had been tabled in the NA regarding the dual nationality of Parliamentarians last year. It is under deliberation.

So, civil servants include bureaucrats?
Many senior bureaucrats have dual nationality.

Hay our president is straight...

"Sexual orientation: Straight" :angel::cheers::partay:

I'm so proud of you Mr. Zardari.. you rule you rock.. Aik chuumi lay leta agar may larki hota to.

Thatz a fake news...
guys whatever he is looter,,chooter,,gutterr...
He is our president...
Not a supporter of PPP

Thatz a fake news...
guys whatever he is looter,,chooter,,gutterr...
He is our president...
Not a supporter of PPP

Even if he is president, that doesn't stop any of us to point at his weaknesses and make an attempt to improve him if possible. He has international allegations of corruption on him, he has proven himself unreliable person after breaking the promises, he has also shown lack of country's strategic policies, he has been seen supporting corrupt people with hook or crook and he has tried to undermine National Integrity more than once. Even if you don't abuse him, which I believe one shouldn't, you cannot just pretend to honor him just for he bring president.

Why the hell is wrong with people. You may not like him neither i but lowering to a stupid level in opposition of a man is uncalled for.

Lets be honest we have been having as worst politicians as him.

Nothing wrong if he has US citizenship too.

We already dont trust him even if he is not

The enemies of President Zardari now seem to be desperate and increasingly hopeless. After having failed to unseat him through the court , they have now resorted to cheap dirty campaign of defamatory. However, the actual audience of these sort of propaganda do not surf ( or can not read) the web in Pakistan , fortunately. The Pakistani middle class in Lahore and Rawalpindi never liked Zardari anyway. Therefore, What is the crack here ?

Back
Top Bottom