What's new

Asif Zardari is a US Citizen

Bush ??????????/

The enemies of President Zardari now seem to be desperate and increasingly hopeless. After having failed to unseat him through the court , they have now resorted to cheap dirty campaign of defamatory. However, the actual audience of these sort of propaganda do not surf ( or can not read) the web in Pakistan , fortunately. The Pakistani middle class in Lahore and Rawalpindi never liked Zardari anyway. Therefore, What is the crack here ?

Okay somebody is here to support him. Pleased to meet you.

Gime 5 reasons that how this guy qualifies to be a president, second give me 5 reasons why he should stay on the seat in-spite of long and list of abuse of power, corruption and mismanagement on his part? Be honest and give your best shot.

Okay somebody is here to support him. Pleased to meet you.

Gime 5 reasons that how this guy qualifies to be a president, second give me 5 reasons why he should stay on the seat in-spite of long and list of abuse of power, corruption and mismanagement on his part? Be honest and give your best shot.

We are not here to support Zardari. What is happening to Zardari can happen to any civilian politician in Pakistan. Politicians are all evil and technocrats and military rulers are all angels- this is how the middle class population(who themselves are corrupted to the core) in Pakistan perceive. This is our misfortune that the Supreme court judges and the military ruler who ruled Pakistan most of the time since independence , are the main culprit.
Quaid -e Azam was a civilian and only the civilian politician brought us Pakistan from the British. Military rulers and Supreme court Judges have destroyed every institution in Pakistan since 1947. Let us return Pakistan to civil rule where it belongs.

Last edited:
The enemies of President Zardari now seem to be desperate and increasingly hopeless. After having failed to unseat him through the court , they have now resorted to cheap dirty campaign of defamatory. However, the actual audience of these sort of propaganda do not surf ( or can not read) the web in Pakistan , fortunately. The Pakistani middle class in Lahore and Rawalpindi never liked Zardari anyway. Therefore, What is the crack here ?

What is this? A Zardari supporter. I never thought I'd come across one on the web. Now that's a first.

So, civil servants include bureaucrats?
Many senior bureaucrats have dual nationality.

As I said many have dual nationalities, and due to the lack of linkage between states on even linking the passports of people with dual nationalities internationally, there exists almost no way of states checking such cases outside people declaring it themselves.

You can go through NA Questions sessions and every week there's a question along the same lines e.g Will the MoI tell the house how many BPS-17 and higher grade officers and their spouses possess dual nationalities and so and so. Usually the answer is no officer (obviously) but a couple of spouses.

The topic is not to discuss the reasons that qualify Asif Ali Zardari's support amongst the masses or even you specifically rather deals with a specific issue i.e a misleading sensationalist story from the staff desk of a newspaper that is really fed up of the government and the party concerned.

Open a new thread or seek answers from hundreds of earlier posts if you want your questions to be answered.

As I said many have dual nationalities, and due to the lack of linkage between states on even linking the passports of people with dual nationalities internationally, there exists almost no way of states checking such cases outside people declaring it themselves.

You can go through NA Questions sessions and every week there's a question along the same lines e.g Will the MoI tell the house how many BPS-17 and higher grade officers and their spouses possess dual nationalities and so and so. Usually the answer is no officer (obviously) but a couple of spouses.

Agreed. But there should be some sort of legal action against the people who mislead about dual nationalities.

Agreed. But there should be some sort of legal action against the people who mislead about dual nationalities.

How will you start catching them? Starting an intel operation based solely on identifying civil servants with dual nationalities or at least the ones in the top slots? That is a super big operation even if we limit it to the most common choices (US, UK, Canada, Aus, Sweden, Norway).

Practically impossible.

My views are different on the issue of dual nationality though. I believe that our nationality law should be as stringent as the Indian Nationality Law and no person should be allowed to hold dual citizenship. If you want to get the citizenship of another country, revoke your Pakistani citizenship so that we can earn some money from visa issuance for most such people stay outside and use the green passport only when coming to Pakistan to visit their old parents once an year or so. Dual citizenship is a flawed concept that should not have any legal standing. Many European countries (central european mostly) don't allow dual citizenship as well.

IndianPassport-Dual-Citizenship.jpg

One more reason to strip him of the Presidency. Mr.13% needs to go now.

How will you start catching them? Starting an intel operation based solely on identifying civil servants with dual nationalities or at least the ones in the top slots? That is a super big operation even if we limit it to the most common choices (US, UK, Canada, Aus, Sweden, Norway).

Practically impossible.

My views are different on the issue of dual nationality though. I believe that our nationality law should be as stringent as the Indian Nationality Law and no person should be allowed to hold dual citizenship. If you want to get the citizenship of another country, revoke your Pakistani citizenship so that we can earn some money from visa issuance for most such people stay outside and use the green passport only when coming to Pakistan to visit their old parents once an year or so. Dual citizenship is a flawed concept that should not have any legal standing. Many European countries (central european mostly) don't allow dual citizenship as well.

IndianPassport-Dual-Citizenship.jpg

Well, your idea is more practical than mine but what about the current bureaucrats or people who have dual nationality like myself? Furthermore, Pakistanis who apply for political asylum is the worst thing one can ever do. If a law is passed regarding dual nationality than will it exempt current government officials and citizens who have dual nationality? Sparkling view, you should go back to Pakistan and run for elections.
On a lighter note, I can smell some Z.A Bhutto germs in you. ;)
^^He was a great person in many ways!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom