What's new

Asma Rahman's grand wedding pictures

Let me tell you a secret how he earned millions of rupees. If you got an idea how VOIP system and business works. PTCL charges foreign operators who terminate their calls in Pakistan. Illegal VOIP operators charges less then PTCL to terminate foreign calls in Pakistan, this way hundreds of call are terminated in pakistan everyday and illegal VOIP operator earns on per mint basis on these hundreds of calls. This way Foriegn operators as well as illegal VOIP operator remain profitable, PTCL looses money and this VOIP operators earn "Crores of ruppess". that's why VOIP is banned in Pakistan and elsewhere in Middle east and europe.

A person whose a leading man in Pakistan networking industry. He sets up network infrastructure and provide his services to big organizations and corporations in Pakistan. In one of his lectures which I attended, he said, "I wont name him, but an owner of biggest media of Pakistan made a VOIP setup in one of his bungalows and within a year it was so profitable and grown so large that he used to earn 10 million ruppess per month and it was in 2001/2002 when illegal VOIP business began to flourish in Pakistan

So to earn quick bucks and become rich in no time , many politicians bureaucrats generals and shrewd businessmen used to setup VOIP business in Pak.

Then he gave an interesting example, he said since 2008 FIA is very active in eradicating illegal VOIP setups, it's not that FIA had a change of heart and they sincerly acted on PTCL complaints but a person which we for the sake of argument call him X Y Malik made his own VOIP setup and wanted no rival in his VOIP setup.

Congrats to the bride and groom I guess.....

his name is mir khalil ur rehman ....and we all know that this media is a traitor and black malers....and jew tv is at first position...

geo has only 28% viewership out of 100% in Pakistan.

it was told in program LAKIN on geo while they were showing table of news channel viewership in Pakistan and share of adds they got from government

on second place i think it was dunya news with 22% viewership

geo is not as big of a deal as they portray

they portray them selves as running Pakistan.don't worry geos time will come they are just mice.

media is exposed day after day .taking corrupt politician sides and wasting public time on crappy news diverting attention from real issues.

if one remember

the media anchors had effect on election once like when hamid mir conducted program 1 day before by election of sheikh rashid vs shakeel awan pml n.it had huge impact on election next day and sheih rashid lost the k*ttay geo news also played songs sarcastically when sheikh rashid was sitting all down by election results before his press conference.in the same program guest Humayun Gauhar asked hamid mir not to do his program it is unfair on the night of election but hamid mir simply refused his request and said "he is just telling the facts" while actually he was sucking up to pml n and tried to prevent anti india anti ppp and pml n voice to go in the parliament

but in last 5 years favoring ppp in every moment projecting nawaz sharif as next pm and the liberal rant has reduced medias impact significantly that why people are attending pti jalsa in huge gatherings and supporting other parties as opposed to gang of 7 families who control the parliament for last 5 years

@mafiya

I am familiar to VOIP, and a business called Braintel. Braintel is, as I know, the largest VOIP provider in Pakistan. Is it owned by the same person we're talking about here?

Last edited by a moderator:
@mafiya

I am familiar to VOIP, and a business called Braintel. Braintel is, as I know, the largest VOIP provider in Pakistan. Is it owned by the same person we're talking about here?

No. A person with such obvious setup would be an easy prey of establishment and government. If Mir has survived such long then he knows how to conduct business.

And last I heard, Braintel VOIP business is also banned by PTCL

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahaah i like how so many Pakistanis are blaming Indians and Jews for this...

No. A person with such obvious setup would be an easy prey of establishment and government. If Mir has survived such long then he knows how to conduct business.

And last I heard, Braintel VOIP business is also banned by PTCL

Braintel is banned, yet operational. The prices were increased with a considerably large margin and guess where the extra money goes ;)

It was the wedding of Asma Rahman, daughter of Mir Shakeel-Ur-Rahman – Founder and Chairman of GEO TV

I don't see what the big issue is here. A private event (daughter's wedding), held by a media baron, who understandably is very rich (like most media barons).

He paid for it from his own pocket, invited who he wanted to, amongst them are Bollywood stars (whose films a large number of Pakistani's watch).

Why your outcry? It makes no sense.

Braintel is banned, yet operational. The prices were increased with a considerably large margin and guess where the extra money goes ;)

5 years ago before the skype and broadband era, In middle east, braintel was popular, they used to give devices to people which when connected with telephone, you can call anywhere in Pakistan from your respective middle east country and cost was 2-4 ruppess per mint. Great times :yay:

5 years ago before the skype and broadband era, In middle east, braintel was popular, they used to give devices to people which when connected with telephone, you can call anywhere in Pakistan from your respective middle east country and cost was 2-4 ruppess per mint. Great times :yay:
There was a Braintel connection here in my home in Riyadh, about 4 years ago with the same rate you're talking about. The connection is still available but now Skype is the option preferred.

Whats the deal they have the money and they can afford it ... its a private media company wtf people stop being a paranoid jealous f**k

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom