What's new

Assad gassed to death 40 civilians in Douma (clear evidence)

how do you shoot and kill journalists while they have press jackets on? Are your snipers retarded or war criminals or both?

"fact"?

You have a video of SAA launching this attack? Post it please.

Well who the fak can fly above Russian airspace with out permission of the russian? The story of americans are funny, good for pisstv and persian propaganda machine of pdf.

They have used cylinders and not bombs, leaking gas enough to kill people.

Well who the fak can fly above Russian airspace with out permission of the russian? The story of americans are funny, good for pisstv and persian propaganda machine of pdf.
do you have a video? yes or no?

stop blabbering about facts before posting proof.

Proof? Why would SAA use chlorine when they got thermobarics which are way more terrifying. Plus, SAA never used chlorine when they took half of Syria from ISIS.

Why wouldn't assad use these weapons when he knows that he's immune from any kind of punishment? Is it not a fact that the US used nukes during WW-II when Japan was already a defeated power? The US used it because it knew it was immune from any kind of reprisal. The same goes for the assad regime.

do you have a video? yes or no?

stop blabbering about facts before posting proof.
Typical Putin troll.

1) Assad is only one who used chlorine attacks in Syria.Confirmed by UN and OPCW.
2) Assad used chlorine attacks over dozen times (only confirmed ones).
3) Munition used for chemical attack in Douma is similar to munition used by Assad in Aleppo.

Screenshot_Twitter_20180408-142208.png

Well... If you knew how Madness behave/work... you wouldn't have answered the way you do...
Anyway.

Well, with all due respect, unless you have a degree in psycho analysis behavior and the evaluation of madness in madmen and have had people like Stalin and Pol Pot lay down on your office couch, you don't know either, lol.

I just find it hard to believe since he doesn't need to use them and at the same time would be setting not only himself up for retaliation, but he also puts Russia -- which has essentially saved him in this war -- in a very bad position. Why would he risk all that for such a minuscule advantage that has much more consequence?

Well, with all due respect, unless you have a degree in psycho analysis behavior and the evaluation of madness in madmen and have had people like Stalin and Pol Pot lay down on your office couch, you don't know either, lol.

I just find it hard to believe since he doesn't need to use them and at the same time would be setting not only himself up for retaliation, but he also puts Russia -- which has essentially saved him in this war -- in a very bad position. Why would he risk all that for such a minuscule advantage that has much more consequence?

Well... I don't know if your first comment was an Ironic statement or it's a real one...
I didn't want to bring it... but... I'm a PsychoPathologist...

As for your Second part... Why will he not use it? Why will he fear retaliation when he is Immune? ASSad has Russia behind him... He managed to make 500+K dead in this conflict... and no one blinks an eye... Even you.
A chlorine barrel ... is EQUAL to any other barrels...

So...Why use crystal hands?

Typical Putin troll.

1) Assad is only one who used chlorine attacks in Syria.Confirmed by UN and OPCW.
2) Assad used chlorine attacks over dozen times (only confirmed ones).
3) Munition used for chemical attack in Douma is similar to munition used by Assad in Aleppo.
how do you shoot and kill journalists while they have press jackets on? Are your snipers retarded or war criminals or both?

5ac97dbc52e49.jpg

I repeat 10th time: Assad used chemical weapons dozens times with zero consequences. So why should he afraid and care? This time chlorine bomb directly hit the shelter and killed nearly over 40 at once mostly kids. So it sparked some reaction. But still Assad has nothing to worry about.

How about u will stop diverting a topic little Putin troll? Tag me in related topic and i''ll answer.

This idiotic cartoon for imbeciles.

1) The war is far far from the end.
2) Assad does not need any special orders to slaughter civilians. His army is doing it every single day in past 7 years. Including illegal thermobaric, termite, cluster and chemical munitions.

I am not even talking that its F-16 pilot on the pic (made by imbecile for imbeciles).

Well... I don't know if your first comment was an Ironic statement or it's a real one...
I didn't want to bring it... but... I'm a PsychoPathologist...

Ok, so that means you're 100% positive he's capable of doing something like this, no one is denying that. Whether he would do it or not needs to be shown as indisputable fact.

As for your Second part... Why will he not use it? Why will he fear retaliation when he is Immune? ASSad has Russia behind him... He managed to make 500+K dead in this conflict... and no one blinks an eye... Even you.

No need to make this personal. Not sure why you're going there.

A chlorine barrel ... is EQUAL to any other barrels...

So...Why use crystal hands?

Apparently these German-made canisters were found by the SAA. The problem with a scenario like this under the clustermuck that is Syria, all sides can play this game.

DaRYVmwX0AE5-Xq.jpg

DaRYVmwWsAAzJGe.jpg

DaRYVmwX4AAhIS0.jpg

I repeat 10th time: Assad used chemical weapons dozens times with zero consequences. So why should he afraid and care? This time chlorine bomb directly hit the shelter and killed nearly over 40 at once mostly kids. So it sparked some reaction. But still Assad has nothing to worry about.

Why does he have nothing to worry about? Eventually that reaction will catch up.

Assad, if for arguments sake uses chemical weapons is bad. But West doing this propaganda and supporting terrorists to kill Syrians is good. West is a paragon of virtue.

All this propaganda is because Assad is winning on ground. Who reported this attack from the ground? White Helmets! Now do I need to say more.

Back
Top Bottom