What's new

Assad vows to 'get back Hatay' from Turkey in shocking bulletin: reports

In this case it is the French who gave to Turkey.

We did not take anything from the French. The French tried to invade these lands, just like africa. They made an agreement with the British (Sykes-Picot) and supported each other in colonial sharing.

After the Ottoman state and the western allies signed an armistice in 1918, the French continued to occupy Turkish lands in violation of the law of war.

However, the 60,000-strong French legion held in the region for this invasion did not show as much resistance as Greece and had to withdraw from some of the occupied territories.Hatay is part of the Turkish state. As a matter of fact, Hatay joined the homeland with the efforts of the people of Hatay, not with military intervention.

This is free to try again for those who have trouble digesting it...

LOL J&K joined India legally through the instrument of accession. Pakistanis know this and hence keep harping on the Muslim argument. Pakistan simply does not have any legal claim on J&K.
You jumped on Kashmir without me even mentioning it and if Kashmir was given under instrument of accession then Junagadh "legally" joined Pakistan through instrument of accession. When are you going to give it back ?

And on topic: Hatay became province of Turkey following a referendum.

However, the 60,000-strong French legion held in the region for this invasion did not show as much resistance as Greece and had to withdraw from some of the occupied territories.Hatay is part of the Turkish state. As a matter of fact, Hatay joined the homeland with the efforts of the people of Hatay, not with military intervention.
It was like Ataturk predicted:

"Compared to the Greek threat, the French seemed less dangerous to Mustafa Kemal Pasha, who suggested that, if the Greek threat could be overcome, the French would not hold its territories in Turkey, especially as they mainly wanted to settle in Syria."

What does that have to do with what I'm saying about the Syrians? Why do you and MMM-E always boast no matter the topic?

You are the soul mate of him, not me... Here you wrote an absurd things like mentioning some military organizations and some state names in a completely irrelevant way, and say, "hey if we all attack at the same time something can happen".

Last edited:
Sure. Pakistan takes Junagadh and India takes J&K.

I agree with you here that Kashmir was always with India according to the agreement before both states came to be aka Jinnah period and that Pakistan took gilgat and azad kashmir via war but if you listen to Pakistanis long enough you would think it is opposite...

Ground realities are ground realities one shouldn't be biased

You are his soul mate, not me... Here you wrote an absurd things like mentioning some military organizations and some state names in a completely irrelevant way, and say, "hey if we all attack at the same time something can happen".
What I said is,if the Turkish forces are distracted in different fronts,only then do the Syrians have a chance to try and retake the Hatay province. Probably with the help of the SDF and Kurds inside Turkey too.

That's what I'm saying. That only if the Turkish army is fighting elsewhere and is too busy,that's when they could have a chance to try.

Is it so hard to understand?

This guy along with his benefactors Iran and Russia on one hand and the US, SA on the other have destroyed Syria. Asad should shut up and focus on developing Syria instead of the usual bickering and BS that will lead to more chaos and destruction.
Stupid arabs....bark against Turkey and welcome Israeli raids on ports and cities
They can't. Not unless Turkey was fighting against Greece,Cyprus and at the same time the LNA in Libya,Egypt and the Armenians.

Maybe then,they could try to take it back. But their army has doesn't have the manpower and equipment to start a war against Turkey.

They can't. Not unless the Russians help them with big forces.

At the end of the day Syria isn't going to do anything, it's stupid Arab genetics at play time and time again. Their protector and sole ally Russia can't protect there ports from being bombed along with other military sites. Arabs are all talk at this point The Abraham Acords this one Pajeet in the 1st page brings it up like its a sole solution -- when's the last time anyone asked an Indian for advice.

At the end of the day Syria isn't going to do anything, it's stupid Arab genetics at play time and time again. Their protector and sole ally Russia can't protect there ports from being bombed along with other military sites. Arabs are all talk at this point The Abraham Acords this one Pajeet in the 1st page brings it up like its a sole solution -- when's the last time anyone asked an Indian for advice.
They must rebuild their country now

What I said is,if the Turkish forces are distracted in different fronts,only then do the Syrians have a chance to try and retake the Hatay province. Probably with the help of the SDF and Kurds inside Turkey too.

That's what I'm saying. That only if the Turkish army is fighting elsewhere and is too busy,that's when they could have a chance to try.

I understood what you said which was reasonable... If Egypt, Russia, Greece etc etc.. I Know you said what if which i didn't disagree with but couldn't see a scenario in where Greece and Egypt would fight Turkey due to their alliance with the north altantic besides leaving Russia and syria.. Turkey has nukes under the sharing policy if opposed could use it all tho not against a Nato ally but others hence no foreign country wants to start nuclear war for a warlord in an insignficiant country below the treeshold.. Also Turkey has some vicious allies in the area such as Pakistan, Aserbaijan, Qatar other turkics who could jump in.. Pakistan is the most likiest candidate hence all of this could end in miscalculation and unfeasible.. But the likelihood of such occurance is below the zero.. I mean someone attempting to start a major conflict with possible nuclear endgame for a lowly warlord his below the treeshold what states consider important to go thru such an undertaking

Last edited:
They must rebuild their country now

Not possible -- Syria doesn't exist anymore it's a waste land for anyone to come through, even Iraq doesn't exist as a coherent society, it's a total collapse of society. Better of they are divided and absorbed into regional countries or something. The Middle East played there cards wrong since the Ottoman collapse they are suffering due to their sins of the past and there is more pain coming there way.

Busy for what, which part? What size power projection are you talking about? So you really think that military cooperation in Libya or cooperation in other regions is a source of busy? My friend, these are very weak arguments... Turkey had provided, and still providing military and training support to nearly 40 different countries. Not just today, but for years.

No ofc and the answer is written my second post in this thread. Turkey already has a military structure that anticipates these risks. So what are you trying to prove actually?

I understood what you said which was reasonable... If Egypt, Russia, Greece etc etc.. I Know you said what if which i didn't disagree with but couldn't see a scenario in where Greece and Egypt would fight Turkey due to their alliance with the north altantic besides leaving Russia and syria.. Turkey has nukes under the sharing policy if opposed could use it all tho not against a Nato ally but others hence no foreign country wants to start nuclear war for a warlord in an insignficiant country below the treeshold.. Also Turkey has some vicious allies in the area such as Pakistan, Aserbaijan, Qatar other turkics who could jump in.. Pakistan is the most likiest candidate hence all of this could end in massive miscalculation and unfeasible.. But the likelihood of such occurs is below the zero percentage
It's not the other wars that is the point I'm making. It's the fact that the Syrians can only try and take Hatay back if they gather big forces and Turkey is fighting against many different countries in other fronts. That's when they could possibly attempt to attack. Right now they can only defend the territories they have.
No ofc and the answer is written my second post in this thread. Turkey already has a military structure that anticipates these risks. So what are you trying to prove actually?
That the only chance the Syrians have to try and retake the Hatay province is if the Turks are fighting like a dozen other enemies and they can sneak in :P That's what I'm saying.

Turkey has a 4-way geopolitics. If one of these directions is blocked, it has the opportunity to move towards the other. The Atlantic bloc is just one of these aspects, not all, and most of the confusion is about it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom