What's new

Assaduddin Owaissi stunned by female protestor

Even Hindu girls are shouting Pakistan zindabad

I think she's Muslim.

She's Christian.

And she wasn't just saying "Pakistan Zindabad". I don't have headphones at the moment so I am going by text news :
In a Facebook post on 16 February in Kannada, Amulya Noronha wrote, “Hindustan Zindabad, Pakistan Zindabad, Bangladesh Zindabad, Sri Lanka Zindabad, Nepal Zindabad, Afghanistan Zindabad, China Zindabad, Bhutan Zindabad… Whichever country it is, Zindabad to all countries…

Pakistan should give her and her family asylum...heck, give em citizenship! She's got more guts than this joker owaisi joker!

Asaduddin Owaisi basically did not do anything to make clear or understand what this young woman wanted to say. This why I don't trust Owaisi.

You have a blasphemy law ffs. I guess thats enough for your credibility. The situation became so bad that western countries had to take her out of Pakistan as she had threat to her life. And thousand of false blasphemy cases are thrown every year.

So, I cant imagine what would happen if someone does pro India sloganeering. I hope they dont for their own sake. Speaking against your own country is a privilege we allow in India.

If it was allowed, It’s a privilege no longer allowed. Home attacked and her father won’t even seek a lawyer to defend you. He knows the writing on the wall, the mob has spoken.

Don't want to comment.
Just want to say to the awasi fan boys that how angry he was and how much bad words he said about Pakistan even went as far as to say the opposite of zindabad to Pakistan.
And you still love these twisted fellows.

Then 200 million people will seek refuge as IK has said. Be prepared and keep the numbers updated. I would love to see.

Not interested, and you guys are making a big deal for no reason.

70 fooking years later, we still get a sizeable indian muslims population holding grudges against us Pakistanis and as usual there coward leadership is always in the background encouraging it against us, And now how bizarre is this they can not stop doing this thing. coconuts like indian muslims need educating Pakistanis make up is so different to theirs can they not see this is why we parted from India Asians.

Why don't they say what they write...Pakistan Jindabad?

BTW Jinnah was right...'Indian Muslims will have to prove their loyalty to India for the rest of their lives'.

Why this question?

Are all Pakistani citizens irrespective of their religious beliefs not expected to be loyal to Pak state?

i think this girl is planted by rss so they label all indian Muslims who are protesting against nationality law as anti sate and charge them with treason.This women not seem to be chanting this slogan from depth of her heart and more likely pretending

Don't want to comment.
Just want to say to the awasi fan boys that how angry he was and how much bad words he said about Pakistan even went as far as to say the opposite of zindabad to Pakistan.
And you still love these twisted fellows.
I m not his fan but my friend they have no choice. They have to show this attitude to prove that they are loyal to India.

I m not his fan but my friend they have no choice. They have to show this attitude to prove that they are loyal to India.
They have to show their loyalty to India. But they don't have to hate Pakistan...
This is the simple point you Pakistanis don't understand. Many Hindus keep neutral About Pakistan after all why hate a different country for the ills. But these awasi types all bring out how bad Pakistan is and how well we are in India. Lick every Hindus feet, do whatever you want just don't try to bring us into your squabbles and gali muhalla politics.

Back
Top Bottom