What's new

Assaduddin Owaissi stunned by female protestor

Lol.. You are cute Nilu.
My forefathers came from Haryana, and our 7th or 8th generation was Hindu, Heera Singh, to be exact. Moguls? :lol:
Muslims of Hindi belt and Deccan are descendants of Moghul and Turrani nobility.
Eg : Syeds, Rizvis, Shah's, Siddiqui's etc.
You are a Hindu rajput convert. But the above clans descendants of Islamic rulers.

Other Muslim groups admire and look up to these royal Muslim descendants.

You have a blasphemy law ffs. I guess thats enough for your credibility. The situation became so bad that western countries had to take her out of Pakistan as she had threat to her life. And thousand of false blasphemy cases are thrown every year.

So, I cant imagine what would happen if someone does pro India sloganeering. I hope they dont for their own sake. Speaking against your own country is a privilege we allow in India.

We live in an Islamic Country hence we have laws that revolve around our religion. We dont live in a facade called secularism and run pogroms like love jehad, ghar wapsi and gau rakshak, lynching raping and killing anyone who eats beef or low caste.

Even with our faults in judical system we are no where near the kind of persecution your minorities face.

We live in an Islamic Country hence we have laws that revolve around our religion. We dont live in a facade called secularism and run pogroms like love jehad, ghar wapsi and gau rakshak.

Even with our faults in judical system we are no where near the kind of persecution your minorities face.
Then 200 million people will seek refuge as IK has said. Be prepared and keep the numbers updated. I would love to see.

Then 200 million people will seek refuge as IK has said. Be prepared and keep the numbers updated. I would love to see.
No bhaiyya. They will carve out another Pakistan out of India.

You are underestimating Indian Muslims. They stayed back after Partition to get more land. And our leaders are impotent. They will gladly gift them another Pakistan after they launch Direct Action Day jihad v 2.0

Who cares what IK said. The fact is indians have been running pogroms killing , raping and lynching minorities and should be the least to lecture others about their minorities.

Muslims of Hindi belt and Deccan are descendants of Moghul and Turrani nobility.
Eg : Syeds, Rizvis, Shah's, Siddiqui's etc.
You are a Hindu rajput convert. But the above clans descendants of Islamic rulers.

Other Muslim groups admire and look up to these royal Muslim descendants.
Majority is of Indian decent. And people look towards from where they get love, isnt it clear?

Dude I know what akbaruddin has himself said before on stage quite openly. Its lot lot worse than this. His brother is largely far more clever and guarded....and has been subject of lot of hate here in this forum for saying certain statements on Pakistan too.

This is now social media age, theres all kind of new things going on for flash in pan to try create larger heat to create new power dynamics and potentials.

Politics, backroom dealings and useful pawns is just surface based game largely...create new wedge issues to replace older ones that are out of fashion, till they become in fashion again. Rinse repeat.

A country destiny depends on far more firm rooted things that dont get discussed/aired as much (but are basically intuitive to its citizens)...and absolute zilch of ppl living in other countries with whatever big chip on shoulder towards India would know. Yes there are ppl of bad faith inside India too (the ppl BJP and co call as "BIF"), like any country....but they are very few and most are often misidentified (again for political purpose) to begin with.
I use to hear word development atleast 20 times from a bjp correspondent when they use to appear on times now back in 2014.Now I only hear Islam, Pakistan, NRC, ram mandir, surgical strikes from their sycophants lunatic ministers. As if they want to erase our memory. Not that we are against CAA or support Congress, but if bjp doesn't deliver, they should be taught a lesson by electorate in elections, this is the same kind of easy politics Congress practiced, they had come to power on the plan to improve economy and infrastructure

I use to hear word development atleast 20 times from a bjp correspondent when they use to appear on times now back in 2014.Now I only hear Islam, Pakistan, NRC, ram mandir, surgical strikes from their sycophants lunatic ministers. As if they want to erase our memory. Not that we are against CAA or support Congress, but if bjp doesn't deliver, they should be taught a lesson by electorate in elections, this is the same kind of easy politics Congress practiced, they had come to power on the plan to improve economy and infrastructure
If Boddhijivis like you had punished Congress during their 65 year misrule then there would be no BJP.

There can be no development till the Muslim issue get resolved permanently.

Well, tolerating such people is a strength. Our outrage would fuel these idiots. No need to blow things out of proportion. We knew such people always existed in India.

It's so cute how you're trying so hard to portray India as some cuddly lovey-dovey place.

@HRK would you remove the negative rating ? Would take that comment back, maybe was too much.

Back
Top Bottom