What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

@ Bd's

Show ur talent in london olympics :rofl:

Why BD never won medal in olympics??

all pole vaulters are present at the indo bangla border :rofl:

Note the sarcasm n take care of my frustration :hitwall:

Dude seriously its you who has to clean the mist on your mind first ... by which sentence of mine did u get that i was referring to indian Assamese muslims as Bangladeshis ? Its only the birth of your suspecting mind that you pointed this **** of your own on me.

How about this sentence of yours...

"innocent lachar bangladeshis (somewhat 33% of total assam population now)"

And you and me very well know that present muslim population in Assam is somewhere around 30%.

Probably during partition in 1947 initially the plan was to cut Bangla following 1905 partition when Assam was in East Bangla. Later decision was changed and NE was adjoined to india. shunsi je suhrawardi re bottle khawawe kaaj ta shomadha korano hoise...tini abar bottle premi silen to :tongue: .

Assam was already separated from Bengal in 1874. They had plans about these years and decades
ahead of muslims. At the time of partition 52% of tripura were muslims but they took it as well.
Not to forget about orisaa and bihar. They even tried to take shylet by rigging the votes of the
referendum , it only by Allah(swt) grace that we got the territory but even then they took
Karimganj. Imagine what would status of us shyletis had been if they managed to take shylet.:rolleyes:Bikhari hoie thaka lagto hoikane. We don't have our historic lands that we had in 1757 under nawab shirajudhoulla.

Read this post and thread, Bangladeshi people want to give them temporary shelter, but Indian agent RAWami Hasina is working against people's wish, because like her Indian master, this idiot thinks they are Jamati and will increase Jamat/BNP votebank:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...slims-killed-burma-police-10.html#post3227608

wow ... i am just coming to learn about the BDs thinking mentality ... how they label everything bad of theirs as Indian hand. Really thru this logic ... the freedom of BD and birth of their nation was the biggest blunder in the history as there also was an Indian hand involved.

Dude seriously its you who has to clean the mist on your mind first ... by which sentence of mine did u get that i was referring to indian Assamese muslims as Bangladeshis ? Its only the birth of your suspecting mind that you pointed this **** of yours own on me.

And after all the lies of yours in previous posts ...still you want me to believe you. Go to hell or whatever you call your country.
Tomorrow if she keeps her name as Leilah Zeenat Bond ... doesnt land her offer to be cast as the next James Bond. he he he

What lies? It is your Indian website that posted that picture, not me. You still do not believe she is from North East states of India and she is some Jamati?

wow ... i am just coming to learn about the BDs thinking mentality ... how they label everything bad of theirs as Indian hand. Really thru this logic ... the freedom of BD and birth of their nation was the biggest blunder in the history as there also was an Indian hand involved.

You got that right, India should not have meddled since 1947, it was, is and will continue to be your biggest mistake. So tell your govt. intelligent agencies to take their hands off. As long as Indian hands exist in Bangladesh, your country, people and govt. will remain our biggest enemy.

Assam was already separated from Bengal in 1874. They had plans about these years and decades
ahead of muslims. At the time of partition 52% of tripura were muslims but they took it as well.
Not to forget about orisaa and bihar. They even tried to take shylet by rigging the votes of the
referendum , it only by Allah(swt) grace that we got the territory but even then they took
Karimganj. Imagine what would status of us shyletis had been if they managed to take shylet.:rolleyes:Bikhari hoie thaka lagto hoikane. We don't have our historic lands that we had in 1757 under nawab shirajudhoulla.

Woo slow down Kid , My state and My mothers State in Bangladesh , what are you smoking today , must be pretty good stuff , that's why you came up with these nasty assumptions.

How about this sentence of yours...

"innocent lachar bangladeshis (somewhat 33% of total assam population now)"

And you and me very well know that present muslim population in Assam is somewhere around 30%.

I dont know and i agree that i might be wrong with that data ... but you clearly missed the bolded part above. bangladeshis. Indian muslims are INDIANs whether they are ahoms or not. And you really thought that i would even remotely insult Indians by calling them bangladeshis.

Just accept now that it was the brain child of your own suspecting mind. now don't let me elaborate that.

What lies? It is your Indian website that posted that picture, not me. You still do not believe she is from North East states of India and she is some Jamati?

You got that right, India should not have meddled since 1947, it was, is and will continue to be your biggest mistake. So tell your govt. intelligent agencies to take their hands off. As long as Indian hands exist in Bangladesh, your country, people and govt. will remain our biggest enemy.

Who cares :rofl:

If we are to look at this from a strategic perspective (indo-Pak and Sino-india rivalry), i think its safe to conclude that this situation (B'deshis taking over North Eastern india) is a good thing for Pakistan, China, and B'desh, while its a not so good thing for india.

No hard feelings to our indian friends, its just business, nothing personal.:D

Who cares :rofl:

You may not, but your intelligence agencies sure do, and that is why they interfere and spend their time and resources to create a fake friendly nation, the result is you get the opposite, because of your meddling. The world is too small now, you cannot hide your dirty little secrets from the world any more.

If we are to look at this from a strategic perspective (indo-Pak and Sino-india rivalry), i think its safe to conclude that this situation (B'deshis taking over North Eastern india) is a good thing for Pakistan, China, and B'desh, while its a not so good thing for india.

No hard feelings to our indian friends, its just business, nothing personal.:D

The only thing that prevents a Rohingaya type killings of Bangladeshis in NE in India is IA, otherwise the NE tribals armed to the teeth will have a field day eliminating this problem. Even now its flag march by IA that eventually put an end to the killings. So before the Bangladeshis take over NE, they have to face the wrath of the tribals. Personally I would have turned a blind eye to activities of Bodos and other tribals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom