What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

You may not, but your intelligence agencies sure do, and that is why they interfere and spend their time and resources to create a fake friendly nation, the result is you get the opposite, because of your meddling. The world is too small now, you cannot hide your dirty little secrets from the world any more.

We have a India friendly Govt in place in Dhaka now. If Khaleda aunty comes tomorrow, we will also buy her off.

As for the bolded part its their job.

The only thing that prevents a Rohingaya type killings of Bangladeshis in NE in India is IA, otherwise the NE tribals armed to the teeth will have a field day eliminating this problem. Even now its flag march by IA that eventually put an end to the killings. So before the Bangladeshis take over NE, they have to face the wrath of the tribals. Personally I would have turned a blind eye to activities of Bodos and other tribals.

Be careful my friend, such a thing would tarnish the reputation of the World's Biggest Democracy.:rolleyes:

Dont sooth Bd's...we know how u treated them in 71 or before :lol:

None of my ancestors were involved in that war... Besides Pakistan has apoligized like 1000 times for that, while Indians killing Bangladeshis still Indian govt hasn't apologized

What ever- just remember that expect same treatment from Bangladeshi whenever any Indian dies.

There is no Indian illegal immigration to BD..so your hypothetical situation is a fail.

If we are to look at this from a strategic perspective (indo-Pak and Sino-india rivalry), i think its safe to conclude that this situation (B'deshis taking over North Eastern india) is a good thing for Pakistan, China, and B'desh, while its a not so good thing for india.

No hard feelings to our indian friends, its just business, nothing personal.:D

Yaar these BDs are nothing but self-hyped and self-over-rated idiots. No one in India cares about them. Its all about our belief in tolerance and secularism ... otherwise we would have finished their story long ago from Assam.

Ok now coming to you ... so hows the freedom movement in Balochistan gng on ? Have n't heard about the SIndhudesh freedom fighters for long .... how they are doing?. Americans must be doing their usual job ... kicking your *** thru drones in the tribal belts ... how many killed in the secretarial violence in Karachi today ... how many died yesterday ... wasnt able to keep in touch with whats happening in pakistan for long ... thus asking ?

Also, just remember, that in every misery there is always that someone or something that is actually benefiting, in the case of india its certain political factions as well as B'deshis and india's traditional rivals.

None of my ancestors were involved in that war... Besides Pakistan has apoligized like 1000 times for that, while Indians killing Bangladeshis still Indian govt hasn't apologized

International border is not some one's ancestoral property. You will be shot for violating it and seeing the mess that these pole vaulters create its better BSF kill them at border itself.

Ok now coming to you ... so hows the freedom movement in Balochistan gng on ? Have n't heard about the SIndhudesh freedom fighters for long .... how they are doing?. Americans must be doing their usual job ... kicking your *** thru drones in the tribal belts ... how many killed in the secretarial violence in Karachi today ... how many died yesterday ... wasnt able to keep in touch with whats happening in pakistan for long ... thus asking ?

Ya, mate haven't heard of India's north east maoist movement in a while... But Ive seen the Khalistani independence movement.. Havent heard Pakistani flag hoisting in sri nagar for a while... how many kids died in mumbai in slums everyday? 5000-6000? how many women get raped in new delhi everyday?? 2500??

Yaar these BDs are nothing but self-hyped and self-over-rated idiots. No one in India cares about them. Its all about our belief in tolerance and secularism ... otherwise we would have finished their story long ago from Assam.

Lol, what has this got to do with the thread??? BTW, i'm also not keeping in touch with Pakistan's internal situation, though i'm sure with a sensible and patriotic leadership the situation in Pakistan might improve.

But lets reserve that topic for another thread shall we??

apologize for wat? They have destroyed peace n demography of north east by flooding their own citizens.They used to shelter millitants and u say we shud apologize to them? :no:

hang those illegal so that lesson can be taught,well mistake si of our politicians too...they invite dem for votes :hitwall:

The only thing that prevents a Rohingaya type killings of Bangladeshis in NE in India is IA, otherwise the NE tribals armed to the teeth will have a field day eliminating this problem. Even now its flag march by IA that eventually put an end to the killings. So before the Bangladeshis take over NE, they have to face the wrath of the tribals. Personally I would have turned a blind eye to activities of Bodos and other tribals.

Bengalis will skin the Bodo/Assames alive if they want to and I believe there is still a lot of sane Bengalis there who are trying to contain the situation. You are under estimating Bengalis my friend.

You may not, but your intelligence agencies sure do, and that is why they interfere and spend their time and resources to create a fake friendly nation, the result is you get the opposite, because of your meddling. The world is too small now, you cannot hide your dirty little secrets from the world any more.

Ha ha ha ... our intelligence agencies have other productive works to do ... than to think about BD. trust me. these all BS theories are brain child of your own insecurities.

There is no Indian illegal immigration to BD..so your hypothetical situation is a fail.

Are you stupid or are you acting stupid? I'm not talking about Indians migrating to BD, I'm talking of Indians dying anywhere.Expect same treatment

We have a India friendly Govt in place in Dhaka now. If Khaleda aunty comes tomorrow, we will also buy her off.

As for the bolded part its their job.

Your RAW killed her husband, so it will be kind of hard to buy her. Or do you think she does not know who did what? Only sure way would be to remove her, but someone else will take her place.

And also we will arrange people with more money to buy politicians to anti-India side. Or do you doubt that there are no one other than India who will spend more resource in Bangladesh to buy politicians and influence?

Your intelligence agents have the wrong Chanakya strategy, if their objective is to create a friendly nation, then they are failing miserably. If their job is to create a hostile enemy nation right inside your soft under belly, sitting between you and your North East states, then they have already won their medals for a job well done.

Bengalis will skin the Bodo/Assames alive if they want to and I believe there is still a lot of sane Bengalis there who are trying to contain the situation. You are under estimating Bengalis my friend.

Use the proper word Bangladeshi illegal immigrants.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom