What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

hinduism is not apne baap ki dukan of some self appointed protectors of hindus who want to impose their nazi inspired views of hinduism on majority of hindus.If it comes to fighting nazi hindus to protect hinduism from their devilish ideology then so be it.

Yahaan koi Nazi shazi nahi hain, time pass bakchodi naa karein.Humne bahuth dekhi hain aise gallan.

No i'm not wrong here .I've seen such people in real life and i know how to deal with their nazi hindu ideology.

You haven't understood it too.

Some people cant make your choice,your intuition should.

Wow outrage on 26/11 deaths of elites.otherwise this outrage can not be seen anywhere for the deaths of poor indians.What an irony and hypocrisy from you.

And what you know about islam???

Did you even know 'h' of Hinduism.

Chale hain hinduism ke thekedaar banane.:rolleyes:

There is outrage for all deaths,the media doesn't define us.

Yes, sadly these pathetic extremists pass for liberals/seculars.

This husband wife pair is particularly vicious. Totally pathetic and excitable.

-----------------------------------------------------
I am a North Indian and I can understand all Indian languages (outside of Hindi and Punjabi which are kind of native) to various degrees (very small to substantial) without having studied a single one of them.

Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi etc. are easier to understand than Tamil for sure but Kannada was easy to understand as well to a good degree, especially when people are not speaking very fast.

Having lived in South for quite some time, I see a lot of commonality in all Indian languages lurking just below the surface.

Sadly, the linguists don't agree! :azn:

Wow outrage on 26/11 deaths of elites.otherwise this outrage can not be seen anywhere for the deaths of poor indians.What an irony and hypocrisy from you.

And what you know about islam???

Did you even know 'h' of Hinduism.

Chale hain hinduism ke thekedaar banane.:rolleyes:
Not seen for poor Indians. Do you read newspaper. Ma'am if a child falls into bore hole in a village, media and people get on throats of govt. and officials. Tobacco is banned by govt. on press
ure of campaign lead by one newspaper in Rajasthan. Most of the tobacco related deaths happen in rural India and poor people.

Polio and cholera affects poor the most. We are getting rid of it.

Free medicines are distributed in govt. hospitals.

I think you didn't saw the steps taken by govt. to help farmers.

List goes on.....All for poor people, and you think nothing is done for them.

Situation is improved by doers not by critics. Critics can only point out fault which is good but no one depends on them to take any action.

I know system is flawed. You can't get 100% efficient result due to corruption and managing over 1.2 billion people.

Hinduism ke thekedaar......hindus are kicked out of their homes and you expect Hindus to be patient and liberal.

I admit corruption was there on our dead soldiers, bring those people to justice.

@topic
I don't see anyone of you donating for families of our dead soldiers, victims of terrorist attacks. If you appear for any public exam, family member of soldiers are given some sort of reservation by the govt.

Do you know the situation of Hindus before Godhara. I am not supporting riots but look at the entire picture. Isn't it your hypocrisy when you keep silence in case of innocent Kashmiri pundits, and hindus in Assam etc.

I have always said about your biased and one sided approach to problems in discussion.

You are one of few people who claps when an Indian soldier dies in Siachen, CRPF personal is killed, BSF officers is killed. Why don't you people stand for the rights for these people who lay down their lives so that you can type freely on your keyboard.

P.S. Tell me one thing you have done for your country, for poor. If you have visited these regions and saw the ground reality then you can come and talk. Have you seen with your own eyes?

In India,every language has a classical form and a colloquial form.

The classical form is spoken only those who teach the language and rest all speak the colloquial one.

Colloquial ones change as they wish.not a big deal.

Even hindi,classical textual ones and colloquial ones are so different.I have a tamil friend and he says,the easiest way to speak hindi is not to learn to read and write it,else you wont understand anyone and nor will anyone else,what you speak.

Learning to speak a language, even to read and write a language, is not equal to the scientific study of languages. Why don't you take a quick look at linguistics and see for yourself?

Jaundiced views of hinduism or the reality about hinduism or isit ur own jaundiced views of such scholars that you want to impose you rown jaundiced ideology driven religion/history on masses just like red book for communist comrades.:rolleyes:

I am afraid I have to agree with ajtr on this.

If you are so violently opposed to Romila Thapar and Irfan Habib, whom would you recommend instead?

Jaundiced views of hinduism or the reality about hinduism or isit ur own jaundiced views of such scholars that you want to impose you rown jaundiced ideology driven religion/history on masses just like red book for communist comrades.:rolleyes:
Apparently its ur peace loving Muslim Bangladeshis who have started riots in Assam, but people like you would again come up with ure victim mentality and try to put the entire blame on the victim itself.

I am afraid I have to agree with ajtr on this.

If you are so violently opposed to Romila Thapar and Irfan Habib, whom would you recommend instead?

I don't know. There must be several better writers than these two driven by Marxist agenda.

If the objective history doesn't exist today, the historians need to be found and commissioned for this rather than letting the Marxists run the show.

What a pathetic excuse for supporting terror on your own countrymen!
biggest terrorism is just seeing and walking away at the deaths of millions of country's future without even bringing any sort of pity and shame in guys like you.:rolleyes:

Lol. I am not here to discuss religion on this thread. Certainly not with terror supporters anyways.
you cat do anything except taking potshots thats your art.otherwise you are like a one of those shameless elites

biggest terrorism is just seeing and walking away at the deaths of millions of country's future without even bringing any sort of pity and shame in guys like you.:rolleyes:

you cat do anything except taking potshots thats your art.otherwise you are like a one of those shameless elites

So what do you expect us to do ?
Start bombing each and everyone for the ills in our society, like ure brethren do ?
We all love our country and we do whatever we can within our limits. Spreading awareness and busting the lies of people like you isone of the way.
There is a difference between us and people like you.
Whatever we do/write, we do it out of our love for our country. And whatever you do/write ,there is inherent hate filled in every act of urs.
Like I said earlier I understand the likes of you very well. You are a walking hate-generator. Every topic, every discussion people like you would dig their brain cells to produce more hate.

Start bombing each and everyone for the ills in our society, like ure brethren do ?
We all love our country and we do whatever we can within our limits. Spreading awareness and busting the lies of people like you isone of the way.
Whatever we do/write, we do it out of our love for our country. And whatever you do/write ,there is inherent hate filled in every act of urs.
Like I said earlier I understand the likes of you very well. You are a walking hate-generator. Every topic, every discussion people like you would dig their brain cells to produce more hate.

Clearly the intention is to troll and not to argue.

What I find amazing is people like her crying saffron saffron all the time, and trying to project herself as a victim, when its her own brethren that is responsible for all the evils.

What I find amazing is people like her crying saffron saffron all the time, and trying to project herself as a victim, when its her own brethren that is responsible for all the evils.

You will get used to the trolling and tantrums with time. ;)

Not seen for poor Indians. Do you read newspaper. Ma'am if a child falls into bore hole in a village, media and people get on throats of govt. and officials. Tobacco is banned by govt. on pressure of campaign lead by one newspaper in Rajasthan. Most of the tobacco related deaths happen in rural India and poor people.
Polio and cholera affects poor the most. We are getting rid of it.

Free medicines are distributed in govt. hospitals.
Now dont give me something based on newspaper's report in india where news is published for money.Alloting funds for the scheme like medicene etc iss one thing can you truly say that these reach the intended people or are not sold away midway like like under National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) scam.Seriously have been to an govt hospital even in a city ?most of which are in dilapidated conditions and in villages non-existent.

I think you didn't saw the steps taken by govt. to help farmers.

List goes on.....All for poor people, and you think nothing is done for them.
I dont need the list in papers but on the ground.
Situation is improved by doers not by critics. Critics can only point out fault which is good but no one depends on them to take any action.
Only who work in field knows the real situations and their knowledge is not based on some paper report.
I know system is flawed. You can't get 100% efficient result due to corruption and managing over 1.2 billion people.
even if you implement it by 5% its a huge effort but even thats not happening.Though will give credit to those for polio success to those people working on the ground day n night all those students health workers and ngos.

Hinduism ke thekedaar......hindus are kicked out of their homes and you expect Hindus to be patient and liberal.I admit corruption was there on our dead soldiers, bring those people to justice.
I think you dont read my comments properly.i shaft hindus for there nazi ideology and i did same here for muslims on this very thread on previous pages or on the arundhati thread.

@topic
I don't see anyone of you donating for families of our dead soldiers, victims of terrorist attacks. If you appear for any public exam, family member of soldiers are given some sort of reservation by the govt.

Do you know the situation of Hindus before Godhara. I am not supporting riots but look at the entire picture. Isn't it your hypocrisy when you keep silence in case of innocent Kashmiri pundits, and hindus in Assam etc.

I have always said about your biased and one sided approach to problems in discussion.
Answered above.its ur selective reading...not that my selective posting that makes u look biased.

You are one of few people who claps when an Indian soldier dies in Siachen, CRPF personal is killed, BSF officers is killed. Why don't you people stand for the rights for these people who lay down their lives so that you can type freely on your keyboard.
And i'm proud bout it.There can be no sympathies for the genocidal army of politicians which kills its own population.

P.S. Tell me one thing you have done for your country, for poor. If you have visited these regions and saw the ground reality then you can come and talk. Have you seen with your own eyes?
i dont like to brag wat i did on the social sector.but i know well where all i ve volunteered in india for various programs since school days onwards.so you are not in position to question my credentials.:rolleyes:

Apparently its ur peace loving Muslim Bangladeshis who have started riots in Assam, but people like you would again come up with ure victim mentality and try to put the entire blame on the victim itself.
its not my problem if you read selectively and then blame me for the wearing sense of victimhood up my sleeves.

I don't know. There must be several better writers than these two driven by Marxist agenda.

If the objective history doesn't exist today, the historians need to be found and commissioned for this rather than letting the Marxists run the show.
You dont even have an idea about with whom u want to replace romila thapar et.al and u are ready to create vaccum on very first call of har har mahadev:rolleyes:

No you are doing far better killing as compared to my muslim brethren.keep it up.rather u are doing state sponsored genocides of millions.

Biggest lie is to deny the truth.And you are not bursting any lies you are lying to urself instead.

Whatever you are writing you are not doing .except on paper not on ground.Hate is in you people than me.thats why i find you guys come down to abusing.

Will you plz keep out when you dont even have an idea what you want to do instead of taking potshots.you are one confused lot.

one who wears the blinkers of saffron always try to see saffron in my post.its your ignorance nothing else.

You will get used to the trolling and tantrums with time. ;)
like the trolling you doing now.and ulta chor kotwal ko daante.

Now dont give me something based on newspaper's report in india where news is published for money.Alloting funds for the scheme like medicene etc iss one thing can you truly say that these reach the intended people or are not sold away midway like like under National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) scam.Seriously have been to an govt hospital even in a city ?most of which are in dilapidated conditions and in villages non-existent.

I dont need the list in papers but on the ground.
Only who work in field knows the real situations and their knowledge is not based on some paper report.
even if you implement it by 5% its a huge effort but even thats not happening.Though will give credit to those for polio success to those people working on the ground day n night all those students health workers and ngos.

I think you dont read my comments properly.i shaft hindus for there nazi ideology and i did same here for muslims on this very thread on previous pages or on the arundhati thread.

Answered above.its ur selective reading...not that my selective posting that makes u look biased.

And i'm proud bout it.There can be no sympathies for the genocidal army of politicians which kills its own population.

i dont like to brag wat i did on the social sector.but i know well where all i ve volunteered in india for various programs since school days onwards.so you are not in position to question my credentials.:rolleyes:

its not my problem if you read selectively and then blame me for the wearing sense of victimhood up my sleeves.
Come to my village and see how many farmers uses Kisaan Credit Cards and other subsidies provided by govt. They depend on it and they fully use it.

A soldier do his duty. If you want to hate, hate politicians not the soldiers. How can you feel happy of a soldier who gives his life for the union of India? One of the most pathetic sentence coming from an Indian, sorry to say. He died doing his duty while people like you are not doing yours, being a responsible citizen.

As far as hospitals are concerned, I think you should visit them. Coz I have and I see with my own eyes when you can consult a doctor with 5 rps fees in govt. hospitals. My cousin is posted in remote village as a doctor working in govt. clinic. Don
t tell me you didn't noticed it.

As far as for your social work, I am not asking you to brag, just asking how much India you have seen, what analysis you have done in the rural sector of India.

Hindu having Nazi ideology. Aren't population of minorities increasing in India unlike neighboring nations? If Hindus had Nazi ideology, all will have been exterminated considering it as The Final Solution. Aren't Hindus killed and has to live as refugees in their own country? These Hindus are becoming Jews not Nazis.

You see the plight of few thousand minorities killed in India but not of these majorities.

What should we do, should we create separate nations for Kashmiris, Assamese, Keraleans, Maoists? Can you guarantee innocent lives won't we lost after that?

Give me solutions, policies, something constructive....not same old Anti-India Ideology.

<sigh>

If you only knew what you are saying!

History is one of the most difficult disciplines, and not, as unwary people seem to think, one of the easiest. People read it like a story, not knowing, perhaps not caring what an elaborate process of acquiring, sifting and weighing evidence is involved before a theory is accepted by the academic community.

Apart from the process, the biggest difficulty is that the discipline is very subjective. Everything depends on the historian's judgement and evaluation of a situation, because the evidence, not being immediate, is subject to many different interpretations. Subjects like the history of the French Revolution, for instance, have huge amounts written about it. Opinions and interpretations have been put forward, had their day, and been joined by other, sometimes radically different interpretations.

This has led to the development and growth of a highly specialized subject called historiography. This subject deals with the development and evolution of 'views' of history. It is important because to understand an historian's biases, one needs to be familiar with the beliefs and values that he sought to express. Marxist history is one such history,but much modern work in a similar vein is being done by members of the Subaltern School. There are numerous others, many - most - being conservative or liberal in approach, and including some schools of thought that have been legally banned in some countries.

The situation in India is that the Marxists had a dominant position in writing history and teaching it, and this continued for decades after independence. Before independence, there was the inevitable struggle between the original British imperialist schools, reform minded British historians and Indian historians of both a pro-independence and a neutral point of view.

Now for some two decades, there has been a severe reaction against the monopoly of the Marxists, and their stranglehold has been broken. Unfortunately, there is no replacement, none as yet, as no non-Marxist historian of any quality has emerged. I suppose we have to wait for some more time, for some of those teaching abroad to return.

There is no question of commissioning somebody to write histories, as only those already in the subject can take up such work at all. People like Ramachandra Guha, Abraham Eraly and Dalrymple are popularizers, not academic historians, although Eraly taught history very well in Madras for years. This is not journalism or public relations, for people to write over a few weekends and produce a meaningful work which adds value. An exception to this is Jaswant Singh, who has written an admirable book, the best I have read by an amateur.

Last point: it is a sad sight to see you joining in the chorus calling Romila Thapar a Marxist. Why she is accused of this is beyond me. It is a canard spread by those who hate her analysis of Muslim raids into India, but why that hatred translates into that particular accusation is beyond me. Perhaps because only a Marxist could be evil enough to be a Hindu and defend Muslims, or refrain from criticizing Muslims.

Rajiv Malhotra is a good example of Indians presenting Indian history from an Indian POV.

Though I would not call him a historian, more of an interpreter of past events and analysing future through that prism.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom