What's new

Assam Violence : Thousands flee fearing more attacks

who's fighting who and why?
The Bodos want the Bangladeshis out as they are changing the demography of Assam. But the Congress wants them there as they are their vote banks. They have been provided with ration cards, Aadhar cards iden cards and so on. The BJP too wants the Bangladeshis out.

Let's see how it pans out once the BJP comes to power.

Yet again, India failed to protect its minorities from violence and genocide.

RIP to poor souls.

Yet again, India failed to protect its minorities from violence and genocide.

RIP to poor souls.
But Pakistan can all of its minorities.including your ahmedis,hindus,shias,christians etc.Get a life man .these is not about minorities.In sense both are minorities
if we take all India.They are insurgents of a dying organisation

Last edited:
But Pakistan can all of its minorities.including your ahmedis,hindus,shias,christians etc.Get a life man .these is not about minorities.In sense both are minorities
if we take all India.They are insurgents of adying organisation
Why are you comparing shiny India with a country like Pakistan?

They are not our minorities.
Are they your citizens? Isn't it the responsibility of your government to protect them?

Why are you comparing shiny India with a country like Pakistan?

Are they your citizens? Isn't it the responsibility of your government to protect them?

If you think that your country is not so shiny then make it shiny .As a citizen that is your prime responsiblity and duty .Then talk about other nations.Illegal immigrants is also a problem.

No they are not. And no it is not the responsibility of the government/army to protect illegal immigrants. If they want to live, they should leave.

No they are not. And no it is not the responsibility of the government/army to protect illegal immigrants. If they want to live, they should leave.
How do you come up with the conclusion that they are illegal immigrants?

How do you come up with the conclusion that they are illegal immigrants?
Because they are bangladeshi and not Indians. I will show you how if you are not aware.

This is how Assamese look
images

This is how Bangladeshi immigrants look
images

They live in illegal colonies. carry identity proofs given to them by congress . Locals do not like them. and people of land have rights to kick out immigrants.

Because they are bangladeshi and not Indians. I will show you how if you are not aware.

This is how Assamese look
images

This is how Bangladeshi immigrants look
images

They live in illegal colonies. carry identity proofs given to them by congress . Locals do not like them. and people of land have rights to kick out immigrants.

This is the part i was looking for. Proof many things about Indian ideology and what they really are.
Thanks for uttering the truth
Bye

Fresh reports say toll maybe touching 50.

This, added to the fact that India's to-be-PM Narendra Modi's comments few weeks ago warning
illegal immigrants to "pack their bags", seems to have inflicted fear & insecurity to the Bangladesh-origin
Muslim immigrants in the area.

I think the majority of these immigrants will be out of India soon. Either through fear or through force.

But let's face it, these illegal immigrants have really drawn the ire of the native population. Not respecting
local traditions & rules, trying to spread their faith, encroaching on the native land & resources....

They are gonna be made to pay.

This is the part i was looking for. Proof many things about Indian ideology and what they really are.
Bye
assamese and other NE tribals do not like outsider (that included people from mainland India). They have killed biharis earlier and most ULFA cadre killing Indian army (and other Indians) are hindus.
Its bit too complicated for ordinary pakistanis. How do they know who is bihari and who is assamese while killing? You have guessed it already

Bye
I am happy you got your answer. I am again making it clear to you that We do not like or want these parasites. If you love them please share some of pakistani land for your Ummah brothers.

Thanks Bye

assamese and other NE tribals do not like outsider (that included people from mainland India). They have killed biharis earlier and most ULFA cadre killing Indian army (and other Indians) are hindus.
Its bit too complicated for ordinary pakistanis. How do they know who is bihari and who is assamese while killing? You have guessed it already
I won't like bangladeshi immigrants in my neighborhood as well. I think most of the Indians won't.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom