What's new

Assam Violence : Thousands flee fearing more attacks

Because they are bangladeshi and not Indians. I will show you how if you are not aware.

This is how Assamese look
images

This is how Bangladeshi immigrants look
images

They live in illegal colonies. carry identity proofs given to them by congress . Locals do not like them. and people of land have rights to kick out immigrants.
then now indians look like apart from boros? lol

Are Asamese people in general mongoloids??

Because they are bangladeshi and not Indians. I will show you how if you are not aware.

This is how Assamese look
images

This is how Bangladeshi immigrants look
images

They live in illegal colonies. carry identity proofs given to them by congress . Locals do not like them. and people of land have rights to kick out immigrants.

Well doesn't that make them legit, if an authority has acknowledged them then they do have a right.

I am happy you got your answer. I am again making it clear to you that We do not like or want these parasites. If you love them please share some of pakistani land for your Ummah brothers.

Thanks Bye

I won't like bangladeshi immigrants in my neighborhood as well. I think most of the Indians won't.
I have lived with bangladeshis, and they are nice to me. So I have no issues living near them. Never lived with assamese/Bodo so dont know how they are.

biharis have been targetted earlier in NE. Bangladeshis can only be recognized from their trademark lungi wearing style.

Afaik,the Bodo(a mongoloid tribal group of Assam) militants are fighting against the illegal Bangladeshi immigrants to kick them out of their Bodoland Autonomous Council area....:coffee:
what about other demands of Bodo's ??? why they attacked on Indian Forces ???

Last edited:
lol...okay..now authorities will kick them out...acknowledgement over....:lol:.. so, will u acknowledge them....
their time in india is over....they need to go back.....
You as always talking out of context, either they should have been refused but since they were given ID cards surely it;s congress which is responsible.

The Bodo's have many demand which are against Indian wishes what is your

what about other demands of Bodo's ??? why they attacked on Indian Forces ???
there are many groups, few of them want separate homeland (like kashmir/khalistan) and few want separate statehood. Not sure what this specific one want, but one thing is clear, none of them accept outsiders in their soil in large numbers. That outsider could be an Indian too.

Indians from other part of India are not soo much interested in living in insurgency hit state. Those who live face the similar issues.

and Yes, I am from north India and people here look way different from Bangladeshi's. I agree Indian bangalis and people from Odisha look similar.

I have lived with bangladeshis, and they are nice to me. So I have no issues living near them. Never lived with assamese/Bodo so dont know how they are.
time for u to shift to BD.....:D

You as always talking out of context, either they should have been refused but since they were given ID cards surely it;s congress which is responsible.
its not out of context ..... this one of the point BJP has raised and I think they are sincere about it......
they may have been given Id cards (not all...many card are forged one..) but mistakes need to be rectified ......
and they need to leave ...as simple as that....congress did the mistake...BJP will rectify it.....
you do not even know your country properly
he is from that part only......
don't make fun of him...:D:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom