What's new

At least 75 killed in bomb blast at Quetta Hospital

Same ISI arrested Kulbhushan? Of course you would ask to eliminate it.
Yes exactly but who the is khobloution?

Dude you need to look at your own self. Extremism is eating you. And now the sympathy is lost as well.

Pupets like ISIS & TTP will claim responsibility for killing of a rat & dog these days , desperate to stay in headlines --- -hence i would request to take their claims with a pinch of salt -------

Pupets like ISIS & TTP will claim responsibility for killing of a rat & dog these days , desperate to stay in headlines --- -hence i would request to take their claims with a pinch of salt -------
And who are you?

Muhaamaad ?

Why listen and believe an armchair butt clinch warrior?
A propaganda initiator who is jobless so spend his wasted youth on internet.

Dude no country can keep killing civilians like this and survive so long unless it's you yourself.

Your bharoti members as usual brought off topic to this thread it is not new indians have been celebrating deaths of civilians in Pakistan every now and then even on PDF.

Actually linking Mezo with pakistan was more than a shit. Do you even know that the for the first time in the world It was India who airbombed own citizens in Mezo?

See this the problem- you read one article here and there and make assumptions- I would again stop here as this is not the right place- I told you the things as It happened you were even wrong with Kashmir- Those were tribals and irregulars invading Kashmir raping women and looting in Baramula- If you were defending Kashmir you were a state- a legitimate Nation with a standing Army- yet some rag-tag militia was invading- ever wondered why ? As I said I would leave It at that-

PS: Try to go beyond things written in Scroll.in or other social media websites- These things are written with PR flair be It Right leaning or left- Scroll is left there are many right ones to so most of the time Its their opinion and not actual fact-

Regards-

I thought things had improved in Pakistan seeing the reduced terror attacks, this was not a random attack this was a well planned precise attack...

If you have seen frontier of Kashmir and the trouble we take to check infiltration- Just imagine the task Pakistanis have at hand with their Afghan border- Like former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee said you cannot change your Neighbors-

No difference between LeJ and ISIS. LeJ is the Pakistani arm of ISIS.
LeJ predates isis it was formed in the 90,s after an issue between shias and sunnis in Punjab,s city of Jhang when some sunnis vowed to kill every shia in Pakistan after some Shia group celebrating burnt something(i dont remember what was burned)

Fasten the pace of work on CPEC. Give the message across both sides of border in their own language, if found guilty, and keep improving your economy...We'll do fine, in my opinion.

We r running out of time. CPEC is standing just right next to us. Do something quick and meaningful.

I think Rajnath singh and his minions have taken that SAARC event on their heart. Their ego and laughter should be countered immediately.

If its done by ISIS then arrest Mullah burqa and hang him in front of parliament..

You reap what you Sow and also Karma says what goes around comes around. Thats for the current situation

so 29 lost soldier14 dead in south India and 8 BSF killed day before Burhan wani death was Karma also?

Did you ponder over the strategy? how perfectly CPEC was attacked
Once project become operational situation will be totally changed. Because , then China become responsible to protect its life line or investment in that region.

Was Bilal Anwar Kasi involved in any high profile cases?

Why was he targetted?

ISIS is expanding after Afghanistan they want to make their presence felt in Pakistan
that is true
they already opened up in Pakistan big time after doing the work for America by Ambushing Mullah Mansoor and beheading him before lighting up his car and tossing the Pakistani passport a little far off so that it doesn't get burnt but is found out easily.
the ISIS is already killing and beheading Afghan Taliban so the handlers that have used it to destroy Iraq, Libya and Syria successfully .. will use it in Afghanistan and Pakistan as well

Once project become operational situation will be totally changed. Because , then China become responsible to protect its life line or investment in that region.

Actually isn't it Pakistan's responsibility to guarantee safety of Chinese investment in Pakistan ? Last I knew, cpec was on Pakistani soil ....or are you guys planning some Aksai Chin like arrangement ...!!

My condolences to the sad happenings in quetta

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom