What's new

At least 75 killed in bomb blast at Quetta Hospital

Nothing can be done unless there is a UN declared definition of what a terrorist organisation actually is. Majority of the countries who are victims of terrorism have problems which are supported by external entities..
sadly in some cases UN is the worse place and an example to go to define such issues. its same organisation that has been used to kill Millions of Iraqis on false charges.

this chaos is well planned and spans from Middle east to the south east Asia. these proxies will change nationalities , ethnicity or even their slogan but they are more or less tied to same western spy agencies t that instigate political discourage and armed violence against their target countries. as with this incident, any opportunist and regional player or local entity can take advantage and cause misery to make its mark.

And who are you? Do you work for ISI? Don't make any baseless allegations.
A humble request to you & remaining of the Indian lot, Do not quote me if you don't have anything constructive to say ------ be my guest and quote me if i have addressed you or quoted you ----- above quoted comment was addressed to Horus, it doesn't concern you or your Indian lot ----- better have something constructive to say then attacking personally

such big killing cannot be done without inside support and planning in already sensitive city.

RIP for the fallen victims of terrorism.
you are correct.
it is easy to blame outsiders for this which itself is not wrong essentially but the actual pawns are usually local. this attack might be claimed by LeJ/ TTP or Daesh.. because they have resumed their violence against the shia community .. they killed some shia lawyers back to back ...and anyone else that gets caught in it is just a bonus.

we already flagged it up

started with sectarian targeted killings, then CPEC related and it will move to Ethnic targeted killing as well.. until the plotters are eliminated or they escape to Samachar camps being run across in Afghanistan.
that is the Intermediate cause sir, people coming from across the border ----- to eliminate this dirty of the society, we need to identify the Root cause of these attacks ---- it will be good to know about the attacker & the group he belonged too ------these mofos sitting across the border will keep finding ways to sneak into this side of the border, but what we are doing on the Policing platform is important

13912505_1407554115938882_4767093806169396356_n.jpg
13935039_1407554035938890_1425255193422561851_n.jpg

Very sad news, too many people killed. RIP innocents...

A humble request to you & remaining of the Indian lot, Do not quote me if you don't have anything constructive to say ------ be my guest and quote me if i have addressed you or quoted you ----- above quoted comment was addressed to Horus, it doesn't concern you or your Indian lot ----- better have something constructive to say then attacking personally
For a one on one communication, wouldnt a PM or email be a better medium. If you are posting something on a public forum for everyone to read, its a little naive, if not foolish to expect people to not react. Though agree on personal attacks fully. Just my two cents

For a one on one communication, wouldnt a PM or email be a better medium. If you are posting something on a public forum for everyone to read, its a little naive, if not foolish to expect people to not react. Though agree on personal attacks fully. Just my two cents
as said, others can quote me, IF they are going to be constructive ---- i cannot be bothered with trolls

you are correct.
it is easy to blame outsiders for this which itself is not wrong essentially but the actual pawns are usually local. this attack might be claimed by LeJ/ TTP or Daesh.. because they have resumed their violence against the shia community .. they killed some shia lawyers back to back ...and anyone else that gets caught in it is just a bonus.

Infact shias are targeted as they are the ones who are the real rivals and do not submit to the saudi led wahabi gangs thus natural victims of wahabi brutality. when state do not submit these gangs act against state too. This situation will not go for another decade since wahabi terror gangs are already on the loser side due to resistance of the people.

Last edited:
Rest in peace to all victims. Condolences to our Pakistani brother and sisters... these are such a sad news. :(

I hope those who made this evil thing to burn in Hell but die in awful pain before that... That's what rats like these deserve.

Back
Top Bottom