What's new

At least 75 killed in bomb blast at Quetta Hospital

I agreed too

they have repeatedly shown their lack of respect for innocent human lives during their reign of terror and until now. All I am saying is that those that are willing to lay down their arms & have had no active role in violence should be allowed to join mainstream. not all taliban are fighters.

Fair point, and my position as well.

pakistan+bloody+flag.gif
innalillahi.png

For HIS personal gain and his daughter who will replace him as our LORD, have done a deal to bleed us dry from inside and prostrate to the indians. the SAARC conference was a such exercise that failed and it hurt noora more than the indians!! noora is himself appointed foreign minister so he can discover dished of other nation in a bid to extend his never filling abdomen.

And we will find so many other reason to dislike him. But and he will remain our LORD. Even this attack will be forgotten after some news tickers of their condemnation.

image.jpeg

@Khan_21 : So much for controlling every inch of Pakistan! Stop believing in fairy tales.

Give us a hand and lets destroy all these monkeys on boths sides, Haqqanis, Afghan Talis, TTP and all these scum.
Continue making distinction and both of us will suffer at the hands of these scum.

Afghanistan success is dragging Pakistan to its level . Its Pak-India tit for that . If we fuel the insurgency in Kashmir they do it here in Balochistan . It has nothing to do with Taliban . And I have to laugh at your statement . Do you know how many people Pakistan has lost in 2016 ? About 300 :) . That's the lowest figure in a decade and better than countries like Turkey or even France . We have controlled this menace better than any country in the world . RAW has been fuelling baloch insurgency for a while now but we have been successful in keeping a tight lid on it .

Again its Pak-India dynamics and we both have been trading blows since 70 years nothing new .

Well, I dont know who is behind this but lets hazard a guess it was RAW or some Indian agency. If I remember correctly, some days back around 4 militants were captured in Kashmir all trained in Pakistan and ready to support 'Freedom Fighters' in Kashmir. Now, hypothetically speaking, when India supports militancy it does not goes well with Pakistanis. Upshot is perhaps what Rajnath said in SARC meeting - We all should stop supporting these freedom fighters. Both India and Pakistan have dissent in their respective nations. We will do better by stop fanning them.

This is the work of TTP who are giving a message to the ISI and Pakistan Army

Stop HYPHENATING India and Pakistan and do not blame RAW

In South Asia ; the use of Terrorism as an instrument of state policy ;
was NOT started by India

Afghanistan success is dragging Pakistan to its level . Its Pak-India tit for that . If we fuel the insurgency in Kashmir they do it here in Balochistan . It has nothing to do with Taliban . And I have to laugh at your statement . Do you know how many people Pakistan has lost in 2016 ? About 300 :) . That's the lowest figure in a decade and better than countries like Turkey or even France . We have controlled this menace better than any country in the world . RAW has been fuelling baloch insurgency for a while now but we have been successful in keeping a tight lid on it .

Again its Pak-India dynamics and we both have been trading blows since 70 years nothing new .
Total deaths in terrrorist violence till date in Pak is closer to 1200 (including sec men, civilians and rebels/militants). But yeah, its the lowest in recent years (2015 being 3700).

If your intel knew about it, it is a massive failure of your intelligence agencies..

Intelligence inputs are based on information like

1. suicide bomber/s/ terrorists enter city

2. with explosive
3. so and so color vehicle

etc etc

such are only hints for tightening security but it does not guarantee that every attack would be foiled 100%

This is the work of TTP who are giving a message to the ISI and Pakistan Army

Stop HYPHENATING India and Pakistan and do not blame RAW

In South Asia ; the use of Terrorism as an instrument of state policy ;
was NOT started by India

It was STARTED BY INDIA in 71 and also India has the honor to train and start first suicide bombing terrorism in the world for the first time in shape of LTTE against Sri Lanka.

that's why the Pakistani establishment support the sectarian wahhabi deobandi Taliban name one Shiite group which was formed by Pakistani establishment none why was sipah e Muhammad designated as banned outfit by Pakistani establishment when all they were doing was hunting sipah e Sahaba and lashkar a jhangvi .
you are here to flame sectarian BS keep your hezbi rubbish some where else stop inciting sectarian haters
we had enough of your kind of sectarian proxies working on a foriegn agenda , the man your DP dont give a flying fck about you or any pakistanis ...

It was STARTED BY INDIA in 71 and also India has the honor to train and start first suicide bombing terrorism in the world for the first time in shape of LTTE against Sri Lanka.

The use of Non state actors was started in 1947

The Tribal invaders of Kashmir ie Razakars were the First non state actors seen in South Asia

Evidence you have kept it to your self and not one country seem to believe that nonsense...

Like i said does it even matter since its always going to be nonsense to you guys.

You have a problem with Activists ? or do you have any evidence that he is directly responsible for deaths ?

Activist my ***. Hes a fucking terrorist and you are sheltering him.

Total deaths in terrrorist violence till date in Pak is closer to 1200 (including sec men, civilians and rebels/militants). But yeah, its the lowest in recent years (2015 being 3700).

Why would one count the militants ?Are you dumb . My concern should be security forces and civilians .

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/pakistan/database/casualties.htm

332 civilians in 2016
155 security men

2015 had 984 civilian deaths . My concern is only the deaths of my own people and hoping it goes down .

Back
Top Bottom