What's new

At least 75 killed in bomb blast at Quetta Hospital

Just thinking out loud w.r.t this incident and others in the past. Is it possible to provide "parameterized security" to all "high-valued" soft and hard targets

As we all know that we are "at war" so don't we need a constant setup such as this along with "credible intelligence network". Just my two cents.

Problem is, if a person is willing to die for an attack, the chances of his succeeding are dramatically increased. Irrespective of howsoever many tiers you may include, at some point (the initial point of contact/detection) there will invariably be some casualties.

Last edited:
These motherfuker ehrar pigs. I don't know when we gonna wipe them out. These pigs have dealt a great deal of pain and suffering to Pakistan. All of the last big terror attacks in Pakistan were these pigs handy work and they struck again today. I'm looking forward to the day when they get gutted like the pigs they are with their intestines hanging out

Just thinking out loud w.r.t this incident and others in the past. Is it possible to provide "parameterized security" to all "high-valued" soft and hard targets (see below):
View attachment 324269
As we all know that we are "at war" so don't we need a constant setup such as this along with "credible intelligence network". Just my two cents.

Won't work every time. There are just too many possible soft targets. Someone somewhere at sometime will always be vulnerable. No nation can possibly have the resources to provide such resources.

IMO, answer lies in taking the fight to the enemy. Hitting him where it hurts most while at the same time working on our vulnerabilities which they exploit for such attacks (honestly there are many). We need to come to terms with the fact that there is absolutely no way that some entities can be pleased no matter what we do. So let's take a firm stand and execute our war ruthlessly. It's either them or us. (From them, I don't mean TTP alone).

Actually likelihood of greater trouble is there. The problem in Kashmir is a double edged sword for both India and Pakistan. If you do not act overtly in supporting the Kashmiris, you make enemies of people based in Pakistan who are running an armed movement for the same in form of HeM, LeT et al, if you do, India ups the ante in Sindh-Baluchistan-NWFP.

That is really a dicey situation to be in.

These motherfuker ehrar pigs. I don't know when we gonna wipe them out. These pigs have dealt a great deal of pain and suffering to Pakistan. All of the last big terror attacks in Pakistan were these pigs handy work and they struck again today. I'm looking forward to the day when they get gutted like the pigs they are with their intestines hanging out

Exactly. Instead of blaming each other it is time to take the war to them and everyone knows where these guys are.

If Uncle sam cannot hit them with drones then we should do something to hit and hurt them. WE have done it before and we can do it again too. We have hit ehrar b@stards before too in Afghanistan. Need to do it again till all are killed.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/852549/ttp-jas-qari-shakeel-dr-tariq-killed-in-afghanistan/

Take the war to these ehrar gandoos.

That is really a dicey situation to be in.

That's what. Today there was a crossfire between an armed group of what later turned out to be gangsters and local police forces in Hyderabad. Initially, information came of suspected ISIS sympathisers and local army units were put on informal standby.

The threat is common now, for India and for Pakistan. And that is why Kashmir needs to be settled at the earliest. To meet this threat which is non-state and arises in rooms and dormitories.

Terrorism sponsored by RAW and hosted by some inner allies of them made Quetta to Bleed again. But this won't deviate attention neither from Cashmer nor from Panama leaks. #Pakistan_Zindabaad

Won't work every time. There are just too many possible soft targets. Someone somewhere at sometime will always be vulnerable. No nation can possibly have the resources to provide such resources.

IMO, answer lies in taking the fight to the enemy. Hitting him where it hurts most while at the same time working on our vulnerabilities which they exploit for such attacks (honestly there are many). We need to come to terms with the fact that there is absolutely no way that some entities can be pleased no matter what we do. So let's take a firm stand and execute our war ruthlessly. It's either them or us. (From them, I don't mean TTP alone).

I have no doubt about India + NDS involvement in this act. All the circumstantial evidence leads to India. It's failure in IoJ&K, failure in Baluchistan and recent recent disgraceful departure of its home minister...necessitated this action

1.There is no way on earth that you can stop a terrorist attack , especially a suicide one.

2.Improving border facilities will have a limited effect only, since you only need a handful of would-be suicide bombers to cross the border and even if you put 10 divisions on the Durand line, there wont be any guarantee that a few might not slip in.

3. What we need is a massive counter intelligence operation against their local handlers. For that we need the Lea to go into each and every madrasa and rout out the sympathizers. Madrassa reform is key here.

4. We need to target their money flow ,which according to a recent interview of General Tariq Khan comes through Karachi.

5. We need to coerce the US into targeting Jamat-ul-Ahrar in Afghanistan. They have been behind every major attack since 2015. Omar Khalid Khorasani is turning out to be a bigger threat than Mullah Fazlullah.

Rip to the deceased, raw sponsored terrorists strike again, it's time to strike them with iron fist.

First and foremost our heartfelt condolences go out to the family and friends of all killed in the vicious terrorist attack in Quetta. We pray for complete and quick recovery for all who are injured in the blast.

Ambassador David Hale condemning today’s horrendous and despicable attacks said, “This brutal and senseless attack on civilians, so many of them lawyers working to bring justice to their country, will not undermine one of the most important pillars of Pakistan’s democracy and civil society. We know this attack will not weaken the determination of the Pakistani people to create a secure, stable, and prosperous country. The United States stands with the government and people of Pakistan, and is committed to supporting them in the fight against terrorism. We support Pakistan's efforts to bring to justice those behind the attack.”

Abdul Quddus
DET - U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu

SAMMA Journalist to a student of University of Balochistan : Kya message daina chahain ga is hamla k bad
Student: "Balochistan itna kamzoor nai k dhamakoun Sa dar jai , ider pehla har jaga aslaha bikta the har dukan weapon baichta the per Ab log taleem mang raha hain , saaf pani mang raha hain rozgar mang raha hain ab dushman ko pata ha k.balochistan ma Wo har chuka ha tabdeel ho chuka ha Balochistan islia buzdilana hamla kar raha ha mayoos nai hona Pakistanio ham Itna kamzoor nai hain" ❤❤❤

@django @Zibago @Arsalan @The Sandman
Than there are some delusional people who thinks that Baluchistan is another BD i feel sorry for them :pakistan:

Condolences to Pakistani citizen's loss of life , and also Pakistan will always Remain Strong - Against Terror and RAW

Once more what I say is true !!!! Afghanistan has to be occupied by Pakistan 100% once and for all do a operation to emasculate the terrorist Chop their balls

It is expected RAW is operating in Pakistan (Gawadar/Karachi area) and time is here to act on these fellas

Raw agent caught in the same areas just few months back who admitted to Mission to target citizens and residents in region

Kalbogen Yadev fella
indian-raw-agent-KUL-BHUSHAN-YADAV.jpg

Was pretty understood who is involved
yadav-confesses-to-raw-terror-role-in-balochistan-1459292856-2684.jpg

Last edited:
I was quite sad to read about this. Attacking a hospital is downright ridiculous and cowardly. No one is going to aid any cause by such acts.

Back
Top Bottom